Yesterday I was banned for no reason for 24 hours and today

Report any bugs and errors you may have encountered here.

Yesterday I was banned for no reason for 24 hours and today

Postby Juan Esteban LoGu » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:20 pm

Yesterday I was quietly walking near Training Grounds after having bought two new Stalklings from the pet store, when I was suddenly taken out of the game and when I tried to enter again I found out that I was banned for 24 hours and today when I fulfilled the time and went back in animated, but after having gone to Robo City to claim a money that a friend owed me, the same thing happened to me again, I only played like 15mins and I was banned without reason again for 24 hours, I would like them to correct this please
Juan Esteban LoGu

Re: Yesterday I was banned for no reason for 24 hours and to

Postby Eden » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:19 am

Does it show the reason of ban?
Eden

Postby Juan Esteban LoGu » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:58 pm

Eden wrote:Does it show the reason of ban?

No, only says Banned until: 3/26/2020 and the hour
Juan Esteban LoGu

Postby Juan Esteban LoGu » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:02 pm

Juan Esteban LoGu wrote:Yesterday I was quietly walking near Training Grounds after having bought two new Stalklings from the pet store, when I was suddenly taken out of the game and when I tried to enter again I found out that I was banned for 24 hours and today when I fulfilled the time and went back in animated, but after having gone to Robo City to claim a money that a friend owed me, the same thing happened to me again, I only played like 15mins and I was banned without reason again for 24 hours, I would like them to correct this please

Today when the ban time expire i enter in the game, and only walk to the closest portal, when the game stops and absolutly nothing was moving, later of 10 secs it shows the disconect message, and i close the game and open it again and when im going to sing up, boom y was banned again, i really need help

My helmet heroes name is: HALCON666
Juan Esteban LoGu

Postby Juan Esteban LoGu » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:57 pm

okay, it took like 2 days without being banned so I thought that everything was solved, but today when I go back to the pet store to buy a new stalker, and I was walking again to Mushroom Village, on the way to Deep Ocean when I entered a portal, it stayed loading for a while and then the disconnected message came out and when I tried to enter BOOM! OTHER 24HRS please fix it, I play on Steam
Juan Esteban LoGu

Postby Eden » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:05 pm

Next time when you face any bug wait at least 5 min. before reloading game(if you do it fast game might see it as duplicate sign in).
Eden

Postby Juan Esteban LoGu » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:14 pm

ok, thank u for the solution
Today it happens again so i create a new account as archer and this happen too, now i have 2 baneed accounts for 24hrs
Juan Esteban LoGu

Return to Bugs and Errors