APPEALING FOR MY BANNED ACCOUNT

For anything related to the original Helmet Heroes.

APPEALING FOR MY BANNED ACCOUNT

Postby Police » Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:12 am

Good day! I am here to appeal about my banned account. This is what happened, I am a player a of helmet heroes for almost 3 years and I have a piloter who doesn't know the rules about the game. My account doesn't have any issue like scamming, dupping etc. Then one day, I asked my piloter to play helmet heroes because I am busy of school work and there is an event, then he said okay. Tuesday afternoon someone chat me that my account has been banned. I was super shocked of what my friend told me about the post of momskie lieh (calvinidea_2nd) in Facebook group named helmet-heroes lieh. Then i saw the post and it has a caption of (auto attack pa more, sakit sa mata). She was saying that I am using auto clicker tho I am not so I asked my piloter about this then he told me everything. He said that he used auto clicker because there is a spawn ball in Snoop shop. I get mad of what he did, because he broke the rule of the game. They banned my account. Ans now I am begging to you my dear moderators to unbanned my account please. I'll assure you to change my password if my account get unbanned and I'll not allow anybody to use it anymore. Im begging y'all. I spend a lot of time and money in that account. Please. Just unbanned my account. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
IGN: G1Parak
Police

Return to HH Original