Forum Account Missing?

Report any bugs and errors you may have encountered here.

Forum Account Missing?

Postby TheDemon'sTooth » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:57 am

Hello! It's me, Demonteeth. I had to make an entirely new forum account, as the previous one mysteriously no longer exists. I have proof that my account existed at one point in time, but it keeps telling me that "the username doesn't exist" or "that email address doesn't exist".

It's also gone about deleting all my posts. Everything, ever single comic I posted-- some of which are irretrievable, as many were on my old computer that broke a few years ago-- is gone. Everything.

I'm really, really worried that I broke a rule of some sort. I don't think I did anything wrong! All I've ever done is post comics and stories here in these forums, never spoke ill of anyone, never swore. I'm just...well, I'm devastated. History is gone.

If you're a moderator and you know what happened, please, I would appreciate your help. If this is not an error and there was some reason why my account was terminated, I'm extremely sorry and would like to know more about why this happened, how I can prevent it in the future, and if forgiveness is possible.

Thank you, and I'm sorry.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2019-08-31 at 1.16.27 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-08-31 at 1.16.27 AM.png (38.82 KiB) Viewed 170 times
Screen Shot 2019-08-31 at 1.16.15 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-08-31 at 1.16.15 AM.png (91.75 KiB) Viewed 170 times
TheDemon'sTooth

Re: Forum Account Missing?

Postby coke_na_rc » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:34 pm

hmmm, this weird bug again on forums, I too on my part has this visual bug on pm >.<

I will tell robby about it, if you don't mind tho can you like give me the email you used to have on that forum account? Include the right forum name too. thx
Beat that
Spoiler: show
coke_na_rc

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:34 pm

Dude, I had the same problem. With help, I got my account back. Yours could be retrieved too as far as I know.
SinisterPotatoe

Location: In Deathless Castle, reborn amist the ancient warrior gods, to do battle indefinitely.

Postby TheDemon'sTooth » Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:37 pm

SinisterPotatoe wrote:Dude, I had the same problem. With help, I got my account back. Yours could be retrieved too as far as I know.

Oh, thank you SO much for this. I'm super relieved to know that there's a chance my account isn't utterly destroyed...I can breathe a bit easier now :mrgreen:
TheDemon'sTooth

Postby therealcoder870 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:25 pm

I had the problem once in the past, the bug was kinda annoying, But I hope you can get your posts back dude. Your an amazing comic writer.
therealcoder870

Postby Demonteeth » Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:50 am

therealcoder870 wrote:I had the problem once in the past, the bug was kinda annoying, But I hope you can get your posts back dude. Your an amazing comic writer.

Robby and coke helped me get everything back!! I'm so happy!
Only the artwork above the spoiler is mine.

Image Artwork by therealcoder870
Demonteeth

Return to Bugs and Errors