Is The Event Over or What FIX OMEGA WORLD

Report any bugs and errors you may have encountered here.

Is The Event Over or What FIX OMEGA WORLD

Postby awsomdude » Tue May 28, 2019 12:45 pm

Trying to play in omega worlds and while event was on only had bouncers WHY!!! NOW Tuesday morn and Afternoon 3 times logging in all I got for drops in omega worlds was The STUPID sticks which should not even be in that world AT ALL. I made 3 mill in coin drops and NO Drops other then those waste on drop sticks. Have an event that all you get is bouncers in the top world with no XP or drops then change it back and still get no drops that should have been there all along. NICE HAVE an EVENT and don't include the upper Lvl. people that have to wait days during and after to fix the event then they can finally play again.
Last edited by awsomdude on Tue May 28, 2019 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
awsomdude

Re: Is The Event Over or What

Postby RaviDavi1 » Tue May 28, 2019 1:14 pm

Have you even seen the official event topic in the event section, you seem to think it is only about omega fluffs...
Fortes Fortuna iuvat!
Carpe Diem
Spoiler: show
IGN: Dave966
https://helmet-heroes.wikia.com/wiki/User:Dave966
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC149s2AaJ4o5WKrWtdNFebQ
Spoiler: show
Grinding music: 3. Elektronomia - Sky High
6. Alan Walker - Darkside
RaviDavi1

Location: In a virtual world / 1. Vexento - Inspire / 2. JJD & Alex Skrindo - Elation

Re: Is The Event Over or What

Postby awsomdude » Tue May 28, 2019 7:47 pm

Has nothing to do with if I seen it or not it has to do with if it's over then WHY do the Omega that were not there during the event are back now BUT they no longer have any drops but sticks which shouldn't even be there. To me at my lvl that is the only thing I care about.
awsomdude

Re: Is The Event Over or What FIX OMEGA WORLD

Postby sameeth123 » Thu May 30, 2019 1:41 am

Correction---
They are not "Waste" sticks, They are "Legendary" Sticks because they are dropped by Omega Fluffs.
Coke said that they are Legendary sticks which means that they are really legendary ;) ;)
Loot them and enjoy Selling them.
sameeth123

Re: Is The Event Over or What FIX OMEGA WORLD

Postby awsomdude » Thu May 30, 2019 7:28 am

I don't consider even wasting my time to pick them up to sell them for $30. I play every day with my morning coffee for around 3 hours to make money and relax. With the drops of sticks I am loosing 25 mill plus a day while this EVENT is going on. These so called events are a WASTE of most all upper lvl's that play this game.
awsomdude

Im complaining because i cant grind anything other then fluf

Postby DarkYveltal » Thu May 30, 2019 8:46 am

Grind something else then. You got bullopedes which has drops better then fluffs.
Queen Dark.
Queen of the Nekos
Join my server <3
https://discord.gg/Zh6ZF4G
DarkYveltal

Return to Bugs and Errors