Problem with maximum pet trade

Report any bugs and errors you may have encountered here.

Problem with maximum pet trade

Postby ljkeos » Mon May 27, 2019 5:44 pm

This has been a bug for quite a long time and I would like to address it; say, if you were to have 8 pets, maximum number of pets, and you wanted to trade pets with someone, you would go and offer the pet and the other person would so to. When you go to confirm the trade, it will say that you have too many pets when, in reality, you would still have 8 pets after the trade (since you gave one away and recieved one). I'm not exactly sure how robby coded this, but there must be some value/variable for the amount of pets you have. I suggest that when trading, after offering a pet on the trade table, the value of the # of pets you have goes down depending on how many pets you put on the trade table. This will allow a swap of pets when you are at a maximum number of pets.
Tell me what you think.
ljkeos

Re: Problem with maximum pet trade

Postby coke_na_rc » Mon May 27, 2019 8:24 pm

So you mean to say, you traded a pet while your pet slot is full? Even if you trade one of your pet you still need one slot or the other player has no slot too? You're making a problem for yourself is what i can see
Beat that
Spoiler: show
coke_na_rc

Postby sameeth123 » Tue May 28, 2019 4:43 am

coke_na_rc wrote:So you mean to say, you traded a pet while your pet slot is full? Even if you trade one of your pet you still need one slot or the other player has no slot too? You're making a problem for yourself is what i can see

In case of items we can trade them even if both have full slots and if both trade equal number of items.For pets it says Not enough pet space
sameeth123

Postby coke_na_rc » Tue May 28, 2019 5:02 am

sameeth123 wrote:
coke_na_rc wrote:So you mean to say, you traded a pet while your pet slot is full? Even if you trade one of your pet you still need one slot or the other player has no slot too? You're making a problem for yourself is what i can see

In case of items we can trade them even if both have full slots and if both trade equal number of items.For pets it says Not enough pet space

Because it was made that way for items, better transfer some pet first before trading them
Beat that
coke_na_rc

Postby ljkeos » Tue May 28, 2019 10:30 am

If you were to swap pets with someone when you have max pets, it would be logical that you would be able to trade since after the trade you would have 8 pets. The problem is that you cannot swap pets at max which is a little disappointing since you must transfer to an alt.
ljkeos

Postby Andreyiy1 » Wed May 29, 2019 11:18 am

ljkeos wrote:

If you were to swap pets with someone when you have max pets, it would be logical that you would be able to trade since after the trade you would have 8 pets. The problem is that you cannot swap pets at max which is a little disappointing since you must transfer to an alt.

TL;DR you are lazy.
Andreyiy1

Postby PistolPete » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:47 pm

Andreyiy1 wrote:
ljkeos wrote:

TL;DR you are lazy.

No Robby is lazy and doesn't feel like fixing dumb things like this nevermind adding anything new. Thats why this game died
PistolPete

Postby sameeth123 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:59 am

PistolPete wrote:No Robby is lazy and doesn't feel like fixing dumb things like this nevermind adding anything new. Thats why this game died

Robby is not lazy.
He is currently working on eliatopia and that game is having regular updates like how hh used to have 'few' years ago.
sameeth123

Postby PistolPete » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:49 am

sameeth123 wrote:
PistolPete wrote:No Robby is lazy and doesn't feel like fixing dumb things like this nevermind adding anything new. Thats why this game died

Robby is not lazy.
He is currently working on eliatopia and that game is having regular updates like how hh used to have 'few' years ago.

Exactly, because he abandoned this game because he was lazy and never fixed anything or improved anything or added anything the players wanted so it died
PistolPete

Postby Andreyiy1 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:56 pm

PistolPete wrote:Exactly, because he abandoned this game because he was lazy and never fixed anything or improved anything or added anything the players wanted so it died

You're talking like is that easy to do such a thing. Why don't you try to do a game by yourself then. Not to say that you're comparing someone's laziness to open up a secondary account to do a simple trade with someone that is trying to do an actual game. And please inform yourself before saying things such as "he abandoned this game". I don't mean to start a flame war but you should't talk such a things if you don't know a shit about them.
Andreyiy1

Postby _Firebloodz_ » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:48 am

ljkeos wrote:No Robby is lazy and doesn't feel like fixing dumb things like this nevermind adding anything new. Thats why this game died

IMO exactly
IGN: _Firebloodz_
GUILD: Monster Hunters
_Firebloodz_

Postby coke_na_rc » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:25 am

anymore insult against robby will be ban. I am in no mood to read your trashy comments
Beat that
coke_na_rc

Return to Bugs and Errors