Buying Pet Bug

Report any bugs and errors you may have encountered here.

Buying Pet Bug

Postby Frankie » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:03 am

So I asked someone if they have encountered something like this and he said no so I'm here asking if someone is also having a problem with this bug glitch.
So my bug or glitch is about buying a pet because when I buy a pet I cant buy one IDK why but I can't and I also have enough money to buy one and I don't know if the name is already taken because nothing happens. So I need some help and advise in how to fix this glitch or bug.
BTW I tried refreshing or reloging the game but still didnt work.
Frankie

Re: Buying Pet Bug

Postby theagarioplayer111 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:44 am

That happened to me too. I tried to buy a risky but it won't allow me to buy it.
IGN: MAGE_KING77777
Guild: CrimeTime
theagarioplayer111

Postby coke_na_rc » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:05 pm

How many pets you already have? How many pet capacity? If its 4 you should have companion one to buy the 4th pet(last slot) If you don't want a companion pet then simple get a help from a friend to trade the pet(4th pet) OR use an alt to trade it yourself, same scenario if you have 8 capacity
Beat that
Spoiler: show
coke_na_rc

Postby Frankie » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:09 pm

coke_na_rc wrote:How many pets you already have? How many pet capacity? If its 4 you should have companion one to buy the 4th pet(last slot) If you don't want a companion pet then simple get a help from a friend to trade the pet(4th pet) OR use an alt to trade it yourself, same scenario if you have 8 capacity

I have 8 slots and i have one extra because i sold one of them and when i tried to buy one I can't
Frankie

Postby coke_na_rc » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:16 pm

Frankie wrote:
coke_na_rc wrote:How many pets you already have? How many pet capacity? If its 4 you should have companion one to buy the 4th pet(last slot) If you don't want a companion pet then simple get a help from a friend to trade the pet(4th pet) OR use an alt to trade it yourself, same scenario if you have 8 capacity

I have 8 slots and i have one extra because i sold one of them and when i tried to buy one I can't

Did you understand what i have explained?
Beat that
Spoiler: show
coke_na_rc

Postby Aaayeah » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:57 pm

Frankie wrote:I have 8 slots and i have one extra because i sold one of them and when i tried to buy one I can't

As Coke explained , you must have 2 un-used slots to buy another pet . Or companion a pet so you can buy another pet.
Last edited by Aaayeah on Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

Alt: Barthon
Guild: Soul Eaters
Also: Buying Book of Artillery and Defense 40k each PM Me Freely

I'm physically fit, Mentally awake, Morally straight.
C.A.T cadet Aaayeah reporting on duty, Sir!
Aaayeah

Postby Frankie » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:10 am

coke_na_rc wrote:
Frankie wrote:

Did you understand what i have explained?

Well i have one companion
Frankie

Postby theagarioplayer111 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:55 am

I have 4 slots and when I tried to buy it, there were one last slit left (so I had 3 pets) AND I made a companion but i still couldn't buy the pet.
IGN: MAGE_KING77777
Guild: CrimeTime
theagarioplayer111

Return to Bugs and Errors