That's really wrong

Report any bugs and errors you may have encountered here.

That's really wrong

Postby M668 » Tue May 13, 2014 9:53 pm

Image
1. There's no weapon
2. A level 82 can't use a bladed shield
3. That's Robby's alt account
M668
 
Posts: 616
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:39 am

Re: That's really wrong

Postby pooface » Tue May 13, 2014 10:08 pm

Unless it's Robby!!!
pooface
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:46 am

Re: That's really wrong

Postby Ky372 » Tue May 13, 2014 10:23 pm

Yeah, pretty sure this is one of Robby's alt accounts, possibly for testing or just messing around.
~ Admin of Helmet Heroes Wiki. Contact me for anything wiki related!
Ky372
 
Posts: 863
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:05 pm

Re: That's really wrong

Postby Sasuke » Tue May 13, 2014 10:35 pm

He does that when he's testing a weapon, in this case is a cowboy gun. c:
Image

~Nya!
User avatar
Sasuke
 
Posts: 767
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:58 am
Location: Living peacefully in Snowy Flats, stalking the fabled Ice Blade of the Gods.

Re: That's really wrong

Postby Seta » Tue May 13, 2014 11:55 pm

M668 wrote:Image
1. There's no weapon
2. A level 82 can't use a bladed shield
3. That's Robby's alt account

Captain America goodness
Image
User avatar
Seta
 
Posts: 1385
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:04 pm

Re: That's really wrong

Postby Ivan2048 » Wed May 14, 2014 3:30 am

While it probably IS rob it's still a character using equipment far above their level and obviously an abuser account.

I vote the character gets banned. :)
Ivan2048
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 5:01 am

Re: That's really wrong

Postby Naruto » Wed May 14, 2014 3:48 am

Ivan2048 wrote:While it probably IS rob it's still a character using equipment far above their level and obviously an abuser account.

I vote the character gets banned. :)


Yes, let's ban this character which IS in fact one of Robby's accounts that he uses to test new equipment. Excellent idea :D

I think I shall have to email Robby personally about this "abuser account" and see to it that it gets banned immediately. I'm surprised that this account hasn't been banned before actually cause once it was wielding TWO Beholder Axes which is impossible, there's definitely something up with this account.

LOL jk, chill guys, its just one of the accounts that Robby uses for testing, these visual glitches just appear sometimes and to provide an interesting touch to things.
Image
User avatar
Naruto
 
Posts: 2366
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:45 pm
Location: Nindo Nation

Re: That's really wrong

Postby M668 » Wed May 14, 2014 9:31 am

Ivan2048 wrote:I vote the character gets banned. :)

Naruto wrote:Yes, let's ban this character which IS in fact one of Robby's accounts that he uses to test new equipment. Excellent idea :D

I think I shall have to email Robby personally about this "abuser account" and see to it that it gets banned immediately. I'm surprised that this account hasn't been banned before actually cause once it was wielding TWO Beholder Axes which is impossible, there's definitely something up with this account.

The "let's ban Robby" joke is at least 5 months old.
And you just got a wooden spear from a horned monster?
Image
M668
 
Posts: 616
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:39 am

Re: That's really wrong

Postby itblobboy » Wed May 14, 2014 5:09 pm

I still say ban robby's alt... Also first time I met him, I had no idea he was robby and thought "This guy seems odd... Something's up here." :lol:
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
User avatar
itblobboy
 
Posts: 9317
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Re: That's really wrong

Postby belding » Wed May 14, 2014 6:28 pm

The first time I met him was when too cubes were added. He was outside of the dungeon welcoming people. I came out and kinda made fun of how low their power was. I learned about a week later that he made the game.
Image
User avatar
belding
 
Posts: 1168
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:47 am

Re: That's really wrong

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Wed May 14, 2014 7:01 pm

He sold me a bucket, 25k.
Image
User avatar
SOUL_SLAYER
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:31 pm
Location: Behind you.


Return to Bugs and Errors

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests