Players I havent added on friends list

Report any bugs and errors you may have encountered here.

Players I havent added on friends list

Postby afghoo » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:42 pm

Happened a couple times, I just remove them, doesnt feel very secure.
afghoo

Re: Players I havent added on friends list

Postby coke_na_rc » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:25 pm

may you are clicking their character and accidentally clicked the add button. there is no other way it will just add to your fl
Beat that
Spoiler: show
coke_na_rc

Postby LenzTheWarrior » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:42 pm

afghoo wrote:Happened a couple times, I just remove them, doesnt feel very secure.

Refresh or IDK Hahaa ^_^
Named: _Lenz_warrior09_ Guild:RainbowDefeaters Lvl: 703[color=#808040][spoiler][*][code][/code][/spoiler][/color]
LenzTheWarrior

Postby afghoo » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:19 pm

coke_na_rc wrote:may you are clicking their character and accidentally clicked the add button. there is no other way it will just add to your fl

thanks for the hard hitting investigation, must be finger.exe
afghoo

Postby MisoSoup247 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:00 pm

I'd just like to add, that this is a serious issue that's been occurring as far back as 3 years ago.

Thread: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=19851&p=152692#p152692

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpc7R8tbLHQ

Basically I've had the same issue as Afghoo back in 2015, where total strangers appeared on my friend-list even though I know for certain that I didn't add them myself. You can see in the video link, I have maxed out friends list (that includes the +20 friends from payvault) but strangers kept appearing in my friend-list one after another, and again, I never added any of them. I have no explanation for how this is done other then what Robby said 3 years ago where apparently its a "facebook" thing.
robby wrote:There was an exploit some players found today by hacking. They were able to sign up through the hacks using the same name (capitalization and everything) through facebook. This would enable them to glitch by and steal atm money and pets. The bug has been patched soon after it was found however, so this shouldn't be possible now.

The most important part is, is that on the same day that I encountered this, I had all my money and pets stolen from me. This whole thing is more serious then you think and needs further investigation by Coke and Robby before it leads to more trouble.

afghoo wrote:doesnt feel very secure
MisoSoup247

Postby lincolnN » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:35 pm

I have some idea regarding to this issue, cause i have a freind do this i just want only to fix this bug of name glitching.
[url]https://postimg.org/image/u9rl42yqd/Image[/url]
lincolnN

Return to Bugs and Errors