Snowy Flats

Report any bugs and errors you may have encountered here.

Snowy Flats

Postby Claudiu_S9 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:11 pm

Hello , some from my friends was sayng me they wasn't seeing this big wheel it's a preety big bug? Anyway if you look up it's bugged soo i think it's going to be werry good if it's going to be fixed :D :D :D
Attachments
BUG.png
Some friends wasn't seeing this on they'r screens on max graphics
BUG.png (167.33 KiB) Viewed 321 times
An Member From Republic of Gamers Worth

Claudiu_S9

Re: Snowy Flats

Postby coke_na_rc » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:32 pm

can you tell your friends to post a screenshot? its either they are fooling you or wanted an attention. i dont really see any reason why they cant see that ferris wheel. i can understand if its part of the background, but not
Beat that
Spoiler: show
coke_na_rc

Postby MisoSoup247 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:18 pm

coke_na_rc wrote:can you tell your friends to post a screenshot? its either they are fooling you or wanted an attention. i dont really see any reason why they cant see that ferris wheel. i can understand if its part of the background, but not

He is referring to the top of the Ferris wheel which looks like it has fallen off. If you go down you can find the top of the ferris wheel in the ground for some odd reason.

More proof:

More proof:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SamISo1 ... e=youtu.be
MisoSoup247

Postby coke_na_rc » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:26 pm

fallen off? what part? sorry im confused. but if its part of the background then they just need to set the video quality to medium or high
Beat that
coke_na_rc

Postby MisoSoup247 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:30 pm

coke_na_rc wrote:fallen off? what part? sorry im confused. but if its part of the background then they just need to set the video quality to medium or high

Okay. In Snowy Flats, if you go to the Ferris Wheel and take a look at it, you can see that the very top of the Ferris Wheel has been cut off. Just compare the following two gifs.

Regardless of the quality settings, you can still see it.

And if you go down in the same area, you can see that the missing part of the Ferris Wheel... is in the ground.
MisoSoup247

Postby coke_na_rc » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:44 pm

ah the cart. thanks for the find sir idol miso tho i dont think its the same what ts meant coz he says wheel. anyways, it should be on annoying visual bug thread
Beat that
coke_na_rc

Return to Bugs and Errors