Banned for duping

For anything related to the original Helmet Heroes.

Banned for duping

Postby FortuneLegacy55 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:30 am

please sir robby i want to play again helmet-heroes my account is fortunelegacy55?
Do you think that i'm scared of your STUPID Naming in HH is Sintoque_Or something kakai_or something Jarsu_ or something and robby_or something? NO....I am chatting you because i am SO VERY IRRITATING IN THIS POSERS.....And i am so really tired to SNOB and IGNORE these posers in HH(btw the most important is ignore them i know...So don't take it seriously of my decisions)...So i decided to chat these STUPID posers trying to act like a him/her......And you don't know where he/she lives, and you don't know ANYTHING about him/her...So don't make me wrong that i am NOT scared of your STUPID FAKE things and then trying to INSULT ME, BASHING ME, AND BULLYING......I wish the BANNED FOR POSER is ALREADY EXIST.....(yes getting Banned for Poser is really hard to get banned that...because sometimes other people are really idol him/her, sometimes they are really the same names and etc...So Don't get worry because i think the Banned for Poser is really VERY RARE that...)
(If robby add that BANNED sign..)

I miss The time All of us are not busy �� like mom Lieh before I can chat with u all day but now ur busy and frans I miss the time when im so Angry U always make me laugh By Saying jokes. And Raven i miss the time u need my help So u message me like spamming xD i want that time but now its gone. And Jonathan i miss the time u need my Help but im beggar xD haha so if i craft An item im beggaring some money XD and the words Tae ka. And more just read on Pm. I Just Want to say i miss the time guys U need my service. I miss The time All of HH player Are Grinding Hard To get sone money But now hh players are not grinding Because they are already millionaire. �� �� I miss BEGGAR but now 3/4 of beggar is gone.

Guys...I know HH is WIERD.......�� I guess i don't quit now.....Yeah......Kakai is BANNED too.....And ME TOO...And Silver Hunter Yggdrix too!! And Jan Rujenn Cardenas too!! So this is why?? VIRUS IN HH...ROBBY IS STILL NOT WORKING IN HH TO FIX THE HH DARN IT ������..Robby didn't KNOW the HH is still have a BUG VIRUS....HE IS NOT WORKING NOW TO FIX THE HH DARN IT ��...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE guys!!! Tell ROBBY TO DO THIS!!! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING....TO MANY BANNED NOW IN HH!!!BECAUSE OF THE VIRUS...I KNOW I AM VERY ANGRY NOW........SO GUYS MAYBE DON'T GO AT THE MUSHROOM VILLAGE AND ROBO CITY LIKE 70+ PLAYERS OR 40+ JUST IN CASE.....GUYS.....I KNOW THIS GAME IS DANGEROUS NOW...THIS IS SO EVIL NOW....JUST GRIND AT PVP SERVER...IT'S SAFE IN HERE.....I KNOW....THIS IS NOT END OF THE WORLD IN HH!!! SO MANY DUPERS, AND SO MANY GOT PERMANENT(real) BANNED WITHOUT ANY REASON, AND GOT AUTOBANNED........AND BANNED IP ADDRESS......SO GUYS GUYS GUYS.....������HH IS EVIL NOW.....I HOPE ROBBY WILL FIX IT SOON OR TOMMORROW JUST IN CASE...�� AND DON'T BLAME ROBBY!!!! ����
should i quit in HH? Or no.......I think it's NO?? Or yes...BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED life in HH.......yeah BANNED until what?? Banned until 3 days? 4 DAYS?! I don't want to DRAW your character now GO to Miso......Miso is better drawing than me.....Should i QUIT?! Or no....I have a choice...I AM always THINKING of my FRIENDS......(I DON'T WANT TO PILOT AND SOLDING MY ACCOUNT IF I OFFLINE LOL)
nya tapos mo ingon ka my proff is magma stast ! i always play helmet-heroes 2years ago then last day i play helmet-heroes and i tp in trading distict then disconnect and i open again sign banned for duping i dont know how i banned? i did'nt duped sir pleaseee unbanned me i want to play again
FortuneLegacy55

Return to HH Original