BUG banned (Pls. unban Vaako)

Report any bugs and errors you may have encountered here.

BUG banned (Pls. unban Vaako)

Postby Vaako » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:24 am

Good day Mr. Robby i got banned for trying to dupe around 6:45pm dated September 5,2016 but im just fishing in snowy flats server 1 i catch the fish to level up my fishing to level 21 and while im clicking C im dropping the fish ive caught then i got DC and when i came back log in says banned for trying to dupe im not a duper im not using any cheat im a fair player and used to help kickin out cheaters, scammers etc... Pls. unban Vaako the evidence is right there in my bag snowfish and icefish
Vaako

Re: BUG banned (Pls. unban Vaako)

Postby junryismyname1 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:33 pm

This man is a quiet for a long time ,, i really know that hes also a fair player .
I was agree that he's do good deed !
Support Vaako for Un-ban !
->EVERYONE CAN COOK, BUT NOT EVERYONE CAN BE A CHEF
junryismyname1

Re: BUG banned (Pls. unban Vaako)

Postby junryismyname1 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:37 pm

Vaako wrote:Good day Mr. Robby i got banned for trying to dupe around 6:45pm dated September 5,2016 but im just fishing in snowy flats server 1 i catch the fish to level up my fishing to level 21 and while im clicking C im dropping the fish ive caught then i got DC and when i came back log in says banned for trying to dupe im not a duper im not using any cheat im a fair player and used to help kickin out cheaters, scammers etc... Pls. unban Vaako the evidence is right there in my bag snowfish and icefish

Support to Un-ban !
->EVERYONE CAN COOK, BUT NOT EVERYONE CAN BE A CHEF
junryismyname1

Return to Bugs and Errors