New Skill Points Affecting Average Hitpoints

Report any bugs and errors you may have encountered here.

New Skill Points Affecting Average Hitpoints

Postby BranwenSwan » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:30 pm

Is anyone else having this issue? I can't do screen shots, but before the update and updating all my skill points, I seemed to have lost my *ahem* potency *ahem* when it comes to my hits. I used to be able to hit a goo cube once for an average of 1100 to 1200 hit points each strike, and now it's only 700 to 800 hit points. It may be due to the fact I had 100% critical strike and then added to it, but I don't really know.
Branwen ("white raven") Swan, Celtic Warrior Goddess
BranwenSwan

Re: New Skill Points Affecting Average Hitpoints

Postby Stabber » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:15 pm

It is probably because you didn't upgrade your critical multiplier enough.
Stabber

Postby itblobboy » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:40 pm

Stabber wrote:It is probably because you didn't upgrade your critical multiplier enough.

As said here.
MisoSoup247 wrote:Thanks guys next story is Sintoques Legacy which will be out in 2017 stay tune.

http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Postby Wall » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:15 pm

Yeah the critical damage are now at 223% or something if you haven't upgrade it but if you cap it you will do up to 450%.
Wall

Postby BranwenSwan » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:44 pm

Wall wrote:Yeah the critical damage are now at 223% or something if you haven't upgrade it but if you cap it you will do up to 450%.

Darn. Had I known, I would have changed how I dispersed my skill points and because I am unemployed (and have been for two months) I am unable to shell out ten bucks to be able to get a skill point reset. We need to get this bumped so that robby can see this and hopefully help me, or something.

I promise as soon as I am back on my feet I will donate to the payvault or just to paypal. :x :cry: :cry: :cry:

Please? :cry:
*Edit*

I hate the fact that I just stooped to begging, when I condone this during the game, but I literally have every penny saved for bills and gas money so I have absolutely nothing to give until I get a paycheck. So do what you will. I understand if you cannot...
Branwen ("white raven") Swan, Celtic Warrior Goddess
BranwenSwan

Return to Bugs and Errors