Manual Enemy Control

Report any bugs and errors you may have encountered here.

Manual Enemy Control

Postby MasterQuackster » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:30 am

I've been messing with this new feature for a while and so far it works great, except for one small problem:
Since I also own the manual pet control I noticed that If you control an enemy while your character has a pet active and you press the Z key in order to stop controlling the enemy it switches to manual pet control instead, and then when you press the Z key again in order to switch back to your character you're unable to use any special skills or dash until the game is refreshed. That's all for now
Edit: -Sometimes while controlling some monster its location glitches and suddenly teleports to some other point of the map but that's something that happens all the time even without the controlling thing anyway
- Dark Beholders can't dash.. I guess it's a result of having no feet lo
- Same goes for Glords and Green bouncers and uhh I'm not gonna check all monster types just heads up that some can dash and some can't '-'
Stop calling me a freaking duck
MasterQuackster

Re: Manual Enemy Control

Postby Napoleon » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:22 pm

I haven't found ANY monsters that can dash...

Also, the glitch where you can't use special skills/dash after controlling a monster is quite annoying, as I have to refresh the game. But robby's adding more stuff to manual control so I'm excited about that.

EDIT: It appears as though most monsters CAN dash, but beholders, glords, and probably bouncers can't dash. It's funny when a green walker dashes through a magmagons area...amusing.
Animal Farm will rise.
Napoleon

Re: Manual Enemy Control

Postby Kinky_peludo » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:42 am

yeah, i have the same issues, and i have one question, can i control a monster that is been controled for someone else ?
Kinky_peludo

Return to Bugs and Errors