ban bug error

Report any bugs and errors you may have encountered here.

ban bug error

Postby SuperHer0es » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:58 pm

Hello, It't been 3 almost 4 days... And you still have not fixed it you look at others. But not me?
I will give you one more chance to see if you can fix this this is happening to allot of people you fixed them but not me? okay so please reply I get on at 2:35 hope you can send me a message Thanks. i should of put it in the message but im to lazy can you see if you can fix it im not ip ban just in error ban.

http://i.imgur.com/UOuJZwa.png
How long was H-H running?
How long was H-H running?
SuperHer0es

Re: ban bug error

Postby Krobeus » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:09 pm

Bump.

I cannot say if SuperHer0es is truly innocent or guilty, but I can see that it does not state why there is a ban in place, and this is very important: Because accorded to UK law a person cannot be arrested, tried, or prosecuted without being properly informed of the reason why.
If this due process is not followed then they legaly must be acquitted of whatever crime they are on trial for.

If this is the same in US law (I don't know if it is) then she should be unbanned immediately.
Krobeus "Better the devil you know than an angel you don't."
Selling Phantom Robe $2.4m.
Krobeus

Re: ban bug error

Postby dacksland » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:31 pm

Same Here Cant enter the game always banned it almost 3-4days already , Kindly Fix this Robby Please 8-) 8-) 8-)
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (51.7 KiB) Viewed 209 times
dacksland

Return to Bugs and Errors