Glitch Not Allowing Players To Play The Game

Report any bugs and errors you may have encountered here.

Glitch Not Allowing Players To Play The Game

Postby kyotosomo » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:55 pm

I was playing earlier today and everything was normal but now if I try to log in I get the message before I can move or anything. "Unable To Connect To Server. Reason: Unknown. Try refreshing the page or try again later. We're sorry for the inconvenience.". If it helps for you to know I am currently at the top level of the pet store at the door where the glitch happens. I can't move at all because it happens instantaneously when the game starts. Idk pretty big glitch if you ask me please fix it soon! I need to get back to decide which overpriced pet I want to buy (I'm thinking caterpillar or demon thing) which was the only reason I came back to the game :cry:. I sort of want to leave again now that the one thing that brought me back is going to cost me all my gold and now this glitch happens :evil:
Last edited by kyotosomo on Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kyotosomo

Re: Glitch Not Allowing Players To Play The Game

Postby kyotosomo » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:24 pm

Sorry I wanted to update you on this. Just know I tried this on my MANY alt accounts too (which I'm really sorry if you are not allowed to have I didn't know ): if that is true). These alt accounts are all in petropolis (because I was trading all the money and items from my alt accounts to one account I decided I liked the best). Also so you know I have a perfectly fine computer and good internet connection. I tried a few things discovered more problems. If I click on the dialogue box which is on the very edge of the screen beyond the error message I can see the dialogue for a split second and the sound file for it repeats over and over until I refresh the window. I can press down and teleport since I'm standing at the door but the screen turns white (the error message is still up on the screen though). I can't move at all. I can click on any of the options though (missions inventory options ect) and they also pop up for a brief second. Because of that I saw something that I am so mad about right now. So before this happened I was in petropolis with my main account and I was getting all my extra accounts to come to petropolis where my new main was and to trade me all their money and money from the items I made them sell. I also had begged some people on the street (I'm sorry I did this to get money it's really bad I know but I was so close to pet) for money and got that through trades to of course. I did this all in city after I traveled to city so I didnt lose my money from dying if I died stupidly. When I was flashing all the different things briefly to see if I could pull up anything I saw all my money was gone. I madee the trades earlier today which is when this happened so possibly that is why? I have all my items though still so that's a relief. I was wondering if I could have my money back I had like between 580,000-590,000 (dont know exact number). I was also hoping you can check if my money is still in the atm because Im hoping that didnt dissapear too not that it would. I have 70,000-80,000 (dont know exact number it might be higher closer to 80,000?) in there so that you know you which account is mine and that I own the account. It sucks so much this happened right when my interest in the game was renewed and I came back, although you did warn baout glitches in loading screen and it happens so not really anyones fault. My account is name is: kyotosomo2
PLEASE HELP AND FIX THE OTHER GLITCHES I MENTIONED TO SO I CAN PLAY THE GAME AGAIN AND IT DOESNT HAPPEN TO OTHER PLAYERS TOO!
kyotosomo

Postby kyotosomo » Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:24 am

I still can't move -_- I will try again like 12 hours from now.
kyotosomo

Postby kyotosomo » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:21 pm

I can move now but all my money is gone...thanks for helping. I only have the 76501 in the atm. Great support... :evil:
kyotosomo

Postby kyotosomo » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:52 pm

:cry:
Last edited by kyotosomo on Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kyotosomo

Postby darth » Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:08 pm

wow, you sir should learn politeness, patience and how not to be a jerk. you are a pain in the ass.
darth [δύναμις]

darth

Postby CandyNutJob » Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:23 pm

Ive gotten it too! I guess I wont be back on til tmrw :/

No 60% for anyone that means.
CandyNutJob

Postby Y.L. » Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:22 am

You really need to calm down, it is just a game. First off its Christmas time, so Robby is probably spending time with family. Secondly he doesn't work on the game during the weekend.
Y.L.

Postby Mariofan1 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:40 am

darth wrote:wow, you sir should learn politeness, patience and how not to be a jerk. you are a pain in the ass.
Mariofan1

Postby kyotosomo » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:19 pm

Sorry for sounding like an ass but I guess I was spoiled when he helped me get my account back literraly hours later after I lost it during that whole fiasco with the person going into random peoples' accounts and ruining them. But I only put out that mean messages 4 days later, which is quite a lot of time. And you're are full of horse shit if you wouldn't be mad too that you lost most of your money, especially right before buying one of those overpriced pets that just came out. Anyway sorry Robby if I was an ass, but please help I had to grind along time across many accounts for the money and also got it from very generous people not expecting it to go right down the drain. Please help :cry:
kyotosomo

Postby kyotosomo » Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:36 am

Robby it's the 30th now I was wondering if you have already seen this thread and decided not to help me for some reason could you leave me a quick message or a quick post because I want to know if I should stop checking/hoping. :?
kyotosomo

Postby Mariofan1 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:04 am

-bump so robby can see this-
Mariofan1

Postby MasterYi » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:44 pm

You still can't get in?

''I've got an army!'' - Loki ''We got MasterYi'' - Tony stark.
MasterYi

Postby Sasuke » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:02 pm

Hm. First off, It is kinda rude like adding 'overpriced' and complaining over-excessively. All you need to do is just email Robby, and if he doesn't reply, then be patient and wait.

Secondly, This glitch has probably already happened to lots of other players, so you could try searching around the forums for an answer.

So concluding this, is basically stop criticizing the game, and get on with something else.

~Nya!
Sasuke

Location: Living peacefully in Snowy Flats, stalking the fabled Ice Blade of the Gods.

Postby kyotosomo » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:44 pm

Just played the game for the first time in a month and I didn't get any of my money back since sending him emails and posting this thread topic. Robby can you please help me? I had a lot of fun with the game but the fact that all the money I grinded for has just completely ruined the game for me (as would happen with any other game where this happened). Can you please help me out?
kyotosomo

Postby Mariofan1 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:01 am

kyotosomo wrote:Just played the game for the first time in a month and I didn't get any of my money back since sending him emails and posting this thread topic. Robby can you please help me? I had a lot of fun with the game but the fact that all the money I grinded for has just completely ruined the game for me (as would happen with any other game where this happened). Can you please help me out?

This happens to me all the time. It has to be the server in your area. Or you cannot connect as your WIFI won't work.

Or worse... You could have been banned D:
Mariofan1

Return to Bugs and Errors