A few quick bug/errors I noticed

For anything related to the original Helmet Heroes.

A few quick bug/errors I noticed

Postby QFuzzle » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:20 am

1. The last cut scene (as you're entering the heat trench area) has two black rectangles that look like they were supposed to give a cool cinematic effect, but they don't fill the top and bottom of the screen completely to give it that look. So they just look like two big, black rectangles in the way.

2. Also on the last cut scene, it kept looping for me. I couldn't exit out of it to move on with my adventure. I quit out of the game, reloaded it, and was in the lava trench area.

3. Mage skills - Lightning is not mapped properly to the "M" key in some manner, so it doesn't activate when pressing "M" (as according to what the Mage skills tab says its hotkey is). In the same way, the light beam skill isn't activating when pressing "B". Though I get what you're trying to do with the key combinations, I find being able to press a simple M or B to activate a skill to be much easier and more consistent. I rest my fingers right in that area when I play, so to me it is of no burden. I'm hoping that as long as the space bar combo moves exist, that the option to use single buttons if desired will remain.

4. Various places where trees get in the way of moving platforms, floors, etc, but we still appear to walk in front of the tree. Not sure how high up on the list of things to do this one is, but I figure if there's a way to stay consistent with that (like us being able to be hidden behind a tree that's covering a moving platform) then that would be nifty.

Super super awesome update overall. Really happy with this overhaul. Makes spending time in the HH world all that more pleasant. :)
IGN: QFuzzleMage
QFuzzle

Return to HH Original