item slot machine

Report any bugs and errors you may have encountered here.

item slot machine

Postby isa467 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:46 am

mr robby I have noticed that the item slot machine has increased its price to 563k and it doesent work wen I tried it it showed all the items and nothing came out however I changed server and I got my money back. anyway can u pls fix this problem I would much appreciate it :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
many thanks isa
Image
Credits to Lightnings_Fury
isa467
 
Posts: 3181
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:49 pm
Location: Somewhere

Re: item slot machine

Postby Krobeus » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:40 pm

It's not working for me either.
Krobeus "Better the devil you know than an angel you don't."
Selling Phantom Robe $2.4m.
User avatar
Krobeus
 
Posts: 2338
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:56 pm

Re: item slot machine

Postby Stabber » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:46 pm

I think it may have been disabled by robby so that nobody else wins the new items.
User avatar
Stabber
 
Posts: 973
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:11 pm

Re: item slot machine

Postby isa467 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:56 pm

nice to actually see some ppl replying u might be right
Image
Credits to Lightnings_Fury
isa467
 
Posts: 3181
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:49 pm
Location: Somewhere

Re: item slot machine

Postby isa467 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:57 pm

krobeus if u want refund just cjange server
Image
Credits to Lightnings_Fury
isa467
 
Posts: 3181
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:49 pm
Location: Somewhere

Re: item slot machine

Postby isa467 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:03 pm

has this ever happened to u u go offline the next time u cum back u find ur worst pet as companion mines lvl 33 it happened and i dont want to wste 45 tix on something not my fault
Image
Credits to Lightnings_Fury
isa467
 
Posts: 3181
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:49 pm
Location: Somewhere

Re: item slot machine

Postby HakerSaki_2nd » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:12 pm

isa467 wrote:has this ever happened to u u go offline the next time u cum back u find ur worst pet as companion mines lvl 33 it happened and i dont want to wste 45 tix on something not my fault

wth .... please check ur spelling ... :? 8-) :lol: s**T *facepalm* :lol:
~ HakerSaki .d~.~b.
- Thanks to this game that had served as my medicine when I was depressed. Well, It was fun. It's fun here outside.
HakerSaki_2nd
 
Posts: 792
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:28 am
Location: inside a silicon chip created in Silicon Valley

Re: item slot machine

Postby isa467 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:15 pm

is this a spelling test :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Image
Credits to Lightnings_Fury
isa467
 
Posts: 3181
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:49 pm
Location: Somewhere

Re: item slot machine

Postby Im_a_merchant » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:50 pm

HakerSaki_2nd wrote:
isa467 wrote:has this ever happened to u u go offline the next time u cum back u find ur worst pet as companion mines lvl 33 it happened and i dont want to wste 45 tix on something not my fault

wth .... please check ur spelling ... :? 8-) :lol: s**T *facepalm* :lol:


Kinda reminds me of SELLING SHINY SPERM In a bullhorn
Image
User avatar
Im_a_merchant
 
Posts: 1776
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:42 am

Re: item slot machine

Postby Napoleon » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:39 pm

I believe robby disabled it, as it was taking over 700k per spin instead of 563k.
Animal Farm will rise.
Napoleon
 
Posts: 666
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:14 pm
Location: Animal Farm's Secret HQ

Re: item slot machine

Postby isa467 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:28 am

isa467 wrote:is this a spelling test :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:


i mean it is it a spelling test :lol: :lol: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Image
Credits to Lightnings_Fury
isa467
 
Posts: 3181
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:49 pm
Location: Somewhere

Re: item slot machine

Postby WARRIOR_TANK » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:46 am

Im_a_merchant wrote:
HakerSaki_2nd wrote:
isa467 wrote:has this ever happened to u u go offline the next time u cum back u find ur worst pet as companion mines lvl 33 it happened and i dont want to wste 45 tix on something not my fault

wth .... please check ur spelling ... :? 8-) :lol: s**T *facepalm* :lol:


Kinda reminds me of SELLING SHINY SPERM In a bullhorn



Hahaha cant stop laughing lmao :lol:
Image
IGN- SNIPER_MAGE
WARRIOR_TANK
 
Posts: 271
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:05 am

Re: item slot machine

Postby digaran » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:05 pm

wtf?no i mean wtf? just lost another 200k for nothing
who says its disabled? i got a pirate hat and second attempt stopped with a coin on the screen and after area change took 200k off me and 4 times before so 1m
now gimme my 1m back NOW


by the way i disabled my java because of the stupid redirects i keep getting since i got a virus from the hh assistant software
thats why i cant use font color and i dont wanna type the code manually each time i post :( :( :(
Nope still doesn't feel like it.
User avatar
digaran
 
Posts: 698
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:51 am

Re: item slot machine

Postby isa467 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:19 pm

digaran wrote:wtf?no i mean wtf? just lost another 200k for nothing
who says its disabled? i got a pirate hat and second attempt stopped with a coin on the screen and after area change took 200k off me and 4 times before so 1m
now gimme my 1m back NOW


by the way i disabled my java because of the stupid redirects i keep getting since i got a virus from the hh assistant software
thats why i cant use font color and i dont wanna type the code manually each time i post :( :( :(


oh it works now well thx 4 telling us dig
Image
Credits to Lightnings_Fury
isa467
 
Posts: 3181
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:49 pm
Location: Somewhere


Return to Bugs and Errors

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest