Some Bugged in My Friends Account...

Report any bugs and errors you may have encountered here.

Some Bugged in My Friends Account...

Postby ExoSanty » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:37 am

My Friend lamunimo21(Our neighbor) is bugged something his in ITEMS and its "Earth Armor"?And There is a Sell,I sell the earth armor and its bugged it cannot sell !
ExoSanty

Re: Some Bugged in My Friends Account...

Postby robby » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:43 am

Wow, oops. I'm guessing he managed to land on this item in the item slot machine? This is actually one of the new items coming out, since I had to enter them in the database unfortunately they have a very small chance of still being won in it and glitching up your inventory temporarly so you can't see it. I went ahead and removed the item from his inventory and gave him the money in his ATM for what the item costs.
robby
Site Admin

Postby _Conquest_ » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:56 am

He became very rich I presume?
_Conquest_

Postby 404 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:52 am

robby wrote:Wow, oops. I'm guessing he managed to land on this item in the item slot machine? This is actually one of the new items coming out, since I had to enter them in the database unfortunately they have a very small chance of still being won in it and glitching up your inventory temporarly so you can't see it. I went ahead and removed the item from his inventory and gave him the money in his ATM for what the item costs.

Sweet jesus, we have a leaked item! You may as well show us an image of the Earth Armor, since we already know it exists :D
                   ImageImage Image

Postby ExoSanty » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:36 pm

robby wrote:Wow, oops. I'm guessing he managed to land on this item in the item slot machine? This is actually one of the new items coming out, since I had to enter them in the database unfortunately they have a very small chance of still being won in it and glitching up your inventory temporarly so you can't see it. I went ahead and removed the item from his inventory and gave him the money in his ATM for what the item costs.

Thanks Robby
ExoSanty

Return to Bugs and Errors