Fairyville

Report any bugs and errors you may have encountered here.

Fairyville

Postby Poodle » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:22 pm

My alt Poodle is trapped in fairyville. I leveled him up once, but then I tried to go through a portal and there was an infinite loading screen and he lost his level. He also lost all of the money he got. No matter which portal I go to, I get disconnected and lose everything he got. It's really starting to piss me off. TWENTY TIMES THIS HAPPENED! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Lotsoflove for this sig :D
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water

Jakub wrote:Luck is cut in half by 1/3. So if a pet had 18 luck, it now has 6 luck.
Poodle

Location: USA, North America, Earth, Solar System#842, Milky way Galaxy, Universe #217, Multiverse

Re: Fairyville

Postby Adranorno » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:29 pm

I guess it's not only happening to me. I am writing this while waiting for my account to undisconnect in fairyville. It really sucks!
▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Adranorno

Postby Stabber » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:36 pm

I've been told that it is an issue with server 1. If this is true, you should avoid going on that server.
Stabber

Postby Poodle » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:45 pm

Stabber wrote:I've been told that it is an issue with server 1. If this is true, you should avoid going on that server.

I tried on every server...
*edit:every server except server one works now.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Lotsoflove for this sig :D
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water

Jakub wrote:Luck is cut in half by 1/3. So if a pet had 18 luck, it now has 6 luck.
Poodle

Location: USA, North America, Earth, Solar System#842, Milky way Galaxy, Universe #217, Multiverse

Return to Bugs and Errors