NOT FIXED YET

Report any bugs and errors you may have encountered here.

NOT FIXED YET

Postby digaran » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:01 pm

i still can't log in with my alt in same browser even though i am on armorgames and my alt is on official site and i still able to change private server password with my alt account and still none of them are fixed
main:digaran
alt:DIGARAN
Nope still doesn't feel like it.
digaran

Re: NOT FIXED YET

Postby Stabber » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:23 pm

Try with different browsers. I don't think it is possible to use two accounts on the same browser.
Stabber

Postby digaran » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:16 pm

Stabber wrote:Try with different browsers. I don't think it is possible to use two accounts on the same browser.

who says that? every one are doing that and i am doing it with a new alt but he has no teleport and since my guild is out of list AGAIN i am not able to join him and boost him
digaran

Postby robby » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:40 am

What is the problem exactly? You can only change a private server password on the account that created the server. Or are you having trouble logging on?
robby
Site Admin

Postby digaran » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:42 am

robby wrote:What is the problem exactly? You can only change a private server password on the account that created the server. Or are you having trouble logging on?

my main account is the owner of the server but i can change pass with my alt(DIGARAN) also cant log on with it in same browser
digaran

Return to Bugs and Errors