EVOLUTION CRYSTAL

Report any bugs and errors you may have encountered here.

EVOLUTION CRYSTAL

Postby ZooWalled » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:44 am

I use two evo crystal on my pet but the stats so weaklings and it lvl up each on 100 love but why is this happening?!!
Attachments
2.png
2.png (21.56 KiB) Viewed 255 times
Spoiler: show
WANNA PEACE OF ME BOY ?!
ZooWalled

Re: EVOLUTION CRYSTAL

Postby Teippio » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:04 am

Every pet can get +0 +0 +0 +0 even with 100 love (2x evod stalker being the exception which gets atleast +0 +1 +0 +0 always)
My blog | Vote yes here if you want me to play HH for atleast 1 day
Be yourself no matter what they say or what they think or what you think they think :)
Teippio

Postby Sintoque » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:55 am

In a rare case, that the least you can get with the crystal, otherwise you'll get +0 +0 +0 +0.

Stalkers will never get +0 for power.
Frisk will never get +0 for dex

I only familiar with these two, I think others might have more of their observations with crystal used.
⚛ D U N A M I S ⚛

IM JUST STILL LURKING
Sintoque

Postby Unication » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:31 pm

Getting poor or absolutely zero stats per pet level is very common, regardless how much love your pets have or what type of pets you're trying to train. Therefore, this problem is not a bug or an error in whatsoever way; it's just a sign that you may need some more luck in-order for your pets to earn larger stats per level, not just the pets' love alone.

And yes, of course this system also applies with evolution crystals in a similar manner.
Last edited by Unication on Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unication

Location: Reality; where human shenanigans are unpredictable.

Postby koalasium » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:33 pm

Unication wrote:Getting poor or absolutely zero stats per pet level is very common, regardless how much love your pet has or what type of pet you're training. Therefore, this problem is not a bug or an error in whatsoever way; it's just a sign that you may need some more luck in-order for your pets to earn larger stats per level, not just the pets' love alone.

But this pet used two evo crystals, which makes a lot of difference.
Spoiler: show

Credits to Naughty for the sig
Seriously though... We need to do the universe a favor and wipe this world out. Admittedly, we're bound to do it whether we intend to or not in just a matter of time.
-Tomatha

Check out my new blog.
koalasium

Postby Teippio » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:02 pm

koalasium wrote:
Unication wrote:Getting poor or absolutely zero stats per pet level is very common, regardless how much love your pet has or what type of pet you're training. Therefore, this problem is not a bug or an error in whatsoever way; it's just a sign that you may need some more luck in-order for your pets to earn larger stats per level, not just the pets' love alone.

But this pet used two evo crystals, which makes a lot of difference.

Yes it does but it still doesnt guarantee any stats for any pet with any love. (just 3rd evo stalkers and according to Sintoque, 3rd evo frisk)
My blog | Vote yes here if you want me to play HH for atleast 1 day
Be yourself no matter what they say or what they think or what you think they think :)
Teippio

Postby Sintoque » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:12 am

Yes I must add, that is not a bug, just a random number generator at work. It threw a dice for each stat and you just happened to be unlucky. And again, with crystal used, it is rare to get that kind of stat gain, but you might still be getting it anyway since it is coded that way.
⚛ D U N A M I S ⚛

IM JUST STILL LURKING
Sintoque

Return to Bugs and Errors