Wrong/over price on skill books

Report any bugs and errors you may have encountered here.

Re: Wrong/over price on skill books

Postby RoySamuels » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:30 pm

itblobboy wrote:
RoySamuels wrote:
itblobboy wrote:No... I level up slower than 1/3 of the rate you are saying, with MAXIMUM focus and MINIMAL distractions/people not allowing the boss to respawn/ others training there. Then maybe if I really push it I could have a chance? Probably not. 1/4 of that I could probably pull off. 40 mins a level sounds like a reasonable rate from the training I have done when NOBODY is hindering my ability to train. Usually others are there training or there is some noob there grinding plant monsters and refusing to reset no matter what reasoning I present to them except giving them a bunch of cash. So on a good day Carnelia is free about 1/2 of the day and I try to use as much of that as possible. I have made a lot of diplomacy, agreements, systems and aggression to just be able to train. I do what I have to do. And when what has to be done is done I get results. ;)

Really? Correct me if I'm wrong but I recall you saying you can level up in half an hour.

itblobboy wrote:[color=#00BFFF]No... I level up slower than 1/3 of the rate you are saying, with MAXIMUM focus and MINIMAL distractions/people not allowing the boss to respawn/ others training there. Then maybe if I really push it I could have a chance? Probably not. 1/4 of that I could probably pull off. 40 mins a level sounds like a reasonable rate from the training I have done when NOBODY is hindering my ability to train. Usually others are there training or there is some noob there grinding plant monsters and refusing to reset no matter what reasoning I present to them except giving them a bunch of cash. So on a good day Carnelia is free about 1/2 of the day and I try to use as much of that as possible. I have made a lot of diplomacy, agreements, systems and aggression to just be able to train. I do what I have to do. And when what has to be done is done I get results. ;)

Your information was probably really outdated, robby has carnelia xp rates very volatile. He is making it less and less effective constantly... Which is a good thing generally, however he should just get it done and stop playing with it...

...Because as you can clearly see if I do the best possible thing for myself people don't like that :x

[color=#00BFFF]Did you cut off the very next sentence that would directly answer your statement to troll me?

Actually, no. I cut it off because I wasn't suspecting 4-5 days to be "outdated"
RoySamuels

Postby itblobboy » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:34 pm

RoySamuels wrote:
Actually, no. I cut it off because I wasn't suspecting 4-5 days to be "outdated"

Me either, that's the problem. But robby is constantly changing it.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby plak&shlak » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:30 am

so will the price be lower now?
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby Metalmorphosist » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:49 pm

Actually, if I had the money, I'd buy books. There are far too much people killing the stuff I was just killing right before I get to half health on whatever I kill. Also, as a level 62, it's hard to kill the kind of monsters that are just simply impossible to kill (for me) like Brick Monsters, Night Stalkers, etc. I think it should be more. Agreed with blob.
TRUST NO THOT
I have a pet named after me <3
Metalmorphosist

Postby ousley01 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:11 pm

It suppose to be 20k per book i checked when it was first added 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :geek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
ousley01

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:34 pm

regular books cost 50k... no idea what you're talking about.
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby Pluui » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:13 pm

SOUL_SLAYER wrote:regular books cost 50k... no idea what you're talking about.

Close! 55k
Pluui

Previous

Return to Bugs and Errors