Serious Coin Bug

Report any bugs and errors you may have encountered here.

Serious Coin Bug

Postby RoySamuels » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:19 pm

RoySamuels

Re: Serious Coin Bug

Postby Stabber » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:45 pm

Somebody died (in your case with a lot of money), and nobody else was in the room. Their lost money became glitched and unable to be picked up. You see these frequently in other places, but I've never seen such a large number of them before. They behave like normal coins, despawning after a set time, except they cannot be picked up. It would probably be difficult to fix though.
Stabber

Postby Zeus » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:53 pm

Today I was playing with my alt account and I died on the frogs, I lost 1.5k in Pablo's Property and then I came back and my money was like on that image, glitched on the ground and then I took it back and my money started to increase and it stopped at 14.5k lol... As I said I just had 3k so I lost 1.5k not 13k...

By the way, my friend is playing at the moment and he can't use apples nor watermelons and he can't drop nor sell them, and there's just a button called equip and it says something about steel sword lol
Zeus

Postby itblobboy » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:02 pm

Books of HP are also screwed up.
MisoSoup247 wrote:Thanks guys next story is Sintoques Legacy which will be out in 2017 stay tune.

http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Postby Stabber » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:06 pm

itblobboy wrote:Books of HP are also screwed up.

Interesting. Usually happens for items when you leave an area just as the item is spawned. It then appears, unpickupable, in the next area.

Or it could be, and this is more likely, the trading glitch that is currently occurring.
Stabber

Postby MasterQuackster » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:10 pm

Hey guys, just wanna say that if you have glitches and ALOT then its actualy a GOOD thing because that means the game is updating at the moment but i don't really reccomend staying online at that time because something bad might just randomly happen like money/item/progress losing and more so watch out ;)
Stop calling me a freaking duck
MasterQuackster

Postby Gret » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:35 pm

MasterQuackster wrote:Hey guys, just wanna say that if you have glitches and ALOT then its actualy a GOOD thing because that means the game is updating at the moment but i don't really reccomend staying online at that time because something bad might just randomly happen like money/item/progress losing and more so watch out ;)

The game's not updating right now and it won't be for a couple hours at least, so don't think that you have to stay offline or anything, :?
Gret

Postby MasterQuackster » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:46 pm

Gret wrote:
MasterQuackster wrote:Hey guys, just wanna say that if you have glitches and ALOT then its actualy a GOOD thing because that means the game is updating at the moment but i don't really reccomend staying online at that time because something bad might just randomly happen like money/item/progress losing and more so watch out ;)

The game's not updating right now and it won't be for a couple hours at least, so don't think that you have to stay offline or anything, :?

Well whatever i still need a break from playing to be on my phone for a little and then to get some sleep and wake up with the arival of this update finally :|
Stop calling me a freaking duck
MasterQuackster

Postby Gregore » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:38 pm

I love the conversation happening on that screenshot.
With Love,

Thanks be to JsBeforeBaes for greatest signature.
Gregore

Postby SlayerBlade » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:23 pm

Probably a good reason to change the penalty for death. This is just like, so horrid.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5532

Helmet Heroes Comics.
SlayerBlade

Postby Stabber » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:28 pm

I've seen worse. A level 2 player somehow wandered into the Deep Frog Woods during a spawncap glitch, and was instakilled by the few hundred frogs in the area. The player had just bought 100k in money as well, and lost the rest of it when they kept trying to reenter the area to reclaim it.
Stabber

Postby SlayerBlade » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:17 pm

Stabber wrote:I've seen worse. A level 2 player somehow wandered into the Deep Frog Woods during a spawncap glitch, and was instakilled by the few hundred frogs in the area. The player had just bought 100k in money as well, and lost the rest of it when they kept trying to reenter the area to reclaim it.

Another reason to remove the death penalty. Games with Death penalties are games with high Ragequit players. And rage quit is the biggest game killer out there.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5532

Helmet Heroes Comics.
SlayerBlade

Postby Stabber » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:19 pm

Then how do you explain Realm of the Mad God?
Stabber

Postby itblobboy » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:52 pm

That would be me. (I am a missionary of the Lord of Chaos, you know!)
MisoSoup247 wrote:Thanks guys next story is Sintoques Legacy which will be out in 2017 stay tune.

http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Return to Bugs and Errors