Selling Omega killer Pet

Selling something or looking for a good deal on some new equipment? The MarketPlace is where it's at.

Selling Omega killer Pet

Postby NotTekira » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:56 pm

Hp:70k
Pow:129k
Dex:600
Def:10k
Looking for good offers
IGN:Tekira
NotTekira

Re: Selling Omega killer Pet

Postby Donald_Trump » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:27 am

can you save it for my friend protype he's looking for one pm him about the info
Image[/url]
check this out my youtube channel Farleyeccles Gaming
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRs_NqWW7EM-qRxSex4gtHg
Donald_Trump

Postby NotTekira » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:33 pm

Upupupupupupup.
NotTekira

Postby Donald_Trump » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:12 pm

how much do u want for it
Image[/url]
Donald_Trump

Postby therealcoder870 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:17 am

I'm just gonna call this out right and say this is probably a scam, my reasons are:

1: only players 2500 and above probably have these types of pets, which I doubt you are and
I doubt one would give you a pet like this.

2: How does a pet have 129k power, I don't think even Jarsu's pets has that much power.

3: where's the proof, if your gonna sell a really powerful pet like this
have a screenshot ready, I won't trade anyone anything unless I see physical Proof.

4: I doubt a new forum user has a really high powered pets or items.

5: In order to even remotely have this much power it would probably have to be over level 3000 pet. and jarsu's
pet is the highest leveled pet and has like the most power which doesn't have 129k power.

So yeah everyone, this is probably a scam, or just another forum poster looking for clickbait. this is
probably a fake post.
Spoiler: show

Like My sigs and want one made by me? Then come check out my art shop in marketplace
therealcoder870

Postby therealcoder870 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:20 am

I have more proof, If you really had this much power you would be on the leaderboard, in which I already checked, your not on any leaderboards. Not on the highest levels board or highest leveled pet leaderboard. so yeah this is most likely a scam. Stop telling everyone lies.

Like My sigs and want one made by me? Then come check out my art shop in marketplace
therealcoder870

Postby DarkYveltal » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:51 am

You really dont look up what your saying before you speak do you?? Jarsu has pets with a shit ton of power you can go ask him. So does LG12 and maybe cherity. There is a thing called booking where you book your pets. He is in the hhdiscord server and ive seen the pet. Look up your facts before speaking :roll:
PENGE SIGNATURE
DarkYveltal

Postby H3R0ES » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:07 am

check your gmail I sent it there
H3R0ES

Postby DEDBOI123 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:53 am

therealcoder your dumb I've seen jarsu's pet in pvp and it has over 500k power and 50k defense and I've seen this pet that there trying to sell so you should stop spreading fake news the pets name is absol and its a squatch and have you heard of booking? so yea your just trying to be a troll so no one will buy this pet
DEDBOI123

Postby therealcoder870 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:37 pm

sorry guys i didn't look at jarsu's pet in a while the last time i saw what his pets power level was it was at like 110k. plus I've seen what level tekira is. don't believe me look him up. how is someone in his level have a pet that powerful. I swear I'm not trying to troll, i am simply making sure people don't get scammed. plus how do we know this pet he is selling is actually true. nowadays people scam you, so they give physical proof if they sell something that powerful. so I am just making sure this ain't a scam.

therealcoder870

Postby therealcoder870 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:42 pm

i have heard of booking though i use it to, I just haven't kept up with jarsu in a while, so that's why i said things about the power level. But in order for tekira to have a pet that high powered he would have to get it form the leaderboard people. Which if you seen it, they haven't been on in a while. so it would be physically impossible for him to get this type of pet, plus if the pet has that amount of power he would have to had it leveled up, which not a lot of players nowadays people have players a max a level 500 pet public. so unless this is a veteran player, then I don't believe him

therealcoder870

Postby H3R0ES » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:55 pm

he bought it :lol: :lol:
H3R0ES

Postby DarkYveltal » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:56 pm

Tek has 2 lvl 1k accounts last time i checked. lvling up pets take a long time. Again look up facts before you speak. Just cuz its not on the leaderboard (which is only pet lvls) doesnt mean its not real
PENGE SIGNATURE
DarkYveltal

Postby therealcoder870 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:11 pm

well sorry, and no i didn't buy the, pet i only had a hard time believing this cause i thought only people who have pets with power level over 100k were the people on the leaderboard, and mostly level 1000 have level 400 pets, and it's uncommon for me to see a level 1000 account with a high powered pet such as this one, i also thought it was a scam, mostly from nottekira's forum profile being new. Sorry i judged him, i am a veteran player which i was level 647 wizard, but i had it stolen from me, so now i hold a lot of grudge anytime i see something that could be shady. Sorry for being a complete a** hat. I just get really stingy and completely annoying when i see stuff that could be a scam. While my attentions were somewhat trying to help, i did more harm. so guys, I swear i wasn't trying to troll anyone I was just skeptic of this pet sell.

therealcoder870

Postby Donald_Trump » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:54 pm

well I've seen people who buy a lot of tixs lower then 1k with power 200k and higher pets
Image[/url]
Donald_Trump

Return to MarketPlace