Selling Tickets! Selling Tickets! Selling Tickets!

Selling something or looking for a good deal on some new equipment? The MarketPlace is where it's at.

Postby pr3v3d3nc3 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:45 am

50k each - 45k each add Pr3v3d3nc3
pr3v3d3nc3

Re: Selling Tickets! Selling Tickets! Selling Tickets!

Postby Ameba » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:23 am

I will buy your tickets 1.5k each. Beat it. 8-)
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AmebaChan
Ameba

Postby madchafer » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:45 am

I'll buy your tickets for 15 coins each. Beat it. 8-) 8-)
madchafer

Postby M668 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:17 am

pr3v3d3nc3 wrote:50k each - 45k each add Pr3v3d3nc3

As in after withdrawing all my money and trading with you, I won't "add" back a lot of money to my atm.
M668

Postby Pwow » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:38 pm

pr3v3d3nc3 wrote:Selling Tickets! Selling Tickets! Selling Tickets!

45K!!!!
Who remembers the days of tickets for 3k(weep weep) :cry: :cry:

Thanks to Proximity for this awesome sig!
Pwow

Postby StormNinja » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:43 pm

man i wish 9 tickets be like 3.1k i mean thats fair

Pusheen.com

S.W.A.G = SOMETHING. WE . ASIANS. GOT
StormNinja

Postby madchafer » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:58 pm

I don't think you get the concept about the tickets sold for coins do you?

Real money is more valuable than virtual money. So, in that case, people tend to charge more than what real money can buy.

If you did notice some people, they can't afford to buy items in the Payvault right? So, in order for more players to fund the game, Robby adds a way, to trade tickets, in order for the encouragement of other players to buy more tickets.

Robby becomes happy, the ticket sellers become happy, and the ticket buyers become more happy.

But if we charge the same way how real money charges virtual money, Robby becomes more happy, the ticket sellers will become angry, or sad, because their probably desperate and in need of money, and the ticket buyers become more happy, because of cheap tickets.

It's like the Yin and Yang in between Online games. Must keep the balance, or there's nothing to be happy about.
madchafer

Postby fallenangel » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:02 pm

Pwow wrote:
pr3v3d3nc3 wrote:Selling Tickets! Selling Tickets! Selling Tickets!

45K!!!!
Who remembers the days of tickets for 3k(weep weep) :cry: :cry:

I was a noob when they were3k so if I was to buy some then I could've only afforded 3
Credits to miso
please give a damn (click signature)
Spoiler: show

If I could kill you, I would
But it's frowned upon in all fifty states
Having said that, burn in hell!
fallenangel

Location: The land of invisible blue unicorns where it rains nutella daily

Postby God » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:45 pm

StormNinja wrote:
madchafer wrote:I don't think you get the concept about the tickets sold for coins do you?

Real money is more valuable than virtual money. So, in that case, people tend to charge more than what real money can buy.

If you did notice some people, they can't afford to buy items in the Payvault right? So, in order for more players to fund the game, Robby adds a way, to trade tickets, in order for the encouragement of other players to buy more tickets.

Robby becomes happy, the ticket sellers become happy, and the ticket buyers become more happy.

But if we charge the same way how real money charges virtual money, Robby becomes more happy, the ticket sellers will become angry, or sad, because their probably desperate and in need of money, and the ticket buyers become more happy, because of cheap tickets.

k i get it nw :)

It's like the Yin and Yang in between Online games. Must keep the balance, or there's nothing to be happy about.

Agreed, don't lowball tickets with your virtual money.

Tickets should be sold for at least 30k + due to the fact that it is bought with REAL life money. And making millions in game is not hard at all. Do that in real life in this economy? It's massively hard to pay your bills as it is already.
ImageImage
God

Postby Naruto » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:28 pm

God wrote:
Tickets should be sold for at least 30k + due to the fact that it is bought with REAL life money.

So hypothetically speaking, I could buy 6000 tickets from the payvault for $200 real life money and then sell 6000 tickets for 30K each which would net me $180,000,000 ingame coins. With this amount of cash I could buy 3272 books from the books shop in order to boost my stats. Repeat this a few times and lo behold, I'd have the same if not better stats than coke_na_rc. There really isn't a need to level anymore because I've seen players who have employed this method such as socrates1, a level 168 who last I saw was fighting Beholders because of the sell ticket -> buy book system and all I can say is that in my opinion this has become a pay to win kind of thing and its not fun to compete with other players who don't even need to spend the time and effort to gain good stats, all they have to do is pay up and boom power.
Naruto

Postby Konrad » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:21 am

Naruto wrote:
God wrote:
Tickets should be sold for at least 30k + due to the fact that it is bought with REAL life money.

So hypothetically speaking, I could buy 6000 tickets from the payvault for $200 real life money and then sell 6000 tickets for 30K each which would net me $180,000,000 ingame coins. With this amount of cash I could buy 3272 books from the books shop in order to boost my stats. Repeat this a few times and lo behold, I'd have the same if not better stats than coke_na_rc. There really isn't a need to level anymore because I've seen players who have employed this method such as socrates1, a level 168 who last I saw was fighting Beholders because of the sell ticket -> buy book system and all I can say is that in my opinion this has become a pay to win kind of thing and its not fun to compete with other players who don't even need to spend the time and effort to gain good stats, all they have to do is pay up and boom power.

On the one hand, one can argue that they had to work for their IRL cash so that's analogous to grinding hard in-game, whereas someone else can can argue that it's unfair to those that don't have the means to use PayVault (whether financial, or PayPal not being available in their region) so grinding is the only option they have even though they'd rather buy tickets.
It's not ideal, but >$100 USD is a lot especially when you consider that the majority of players are schoolkids. It's not cheap enough for the p2w option to be readily accessible.

Tl;dr -- Yes, it's p2w, but it's up to robby to decide how he wants to generate his revenue, and how he wants to reward investors for their cash. By the same token, combining 60% resale with Double-Drop Rate is p2w but maybe robby feels it's a worthy reward for donating $40 USD.
Konrad

Return to MarketPlace