Pet Leveling Service

Selling something or looking for a good deal on some new equipment? The MarketPlace is where it's at.

Pet Leveling Service

Postby sankentyosu » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:38 pm

With a complex formula determining the price per level,
I even decided to make a handy-dandy application for that.

Leveling rates for my service are fairly quick and pets will level with 100 love for maximum stat growth.
Do note that it is your responsibility to keep the pet at 100 love before you hand it to me unless you don't really care for the small difference in love. (I can also do it for you but there will be a small fee so its probably better if you do it)

Click here to view the PRICING
Current Level : what level is your pet right now?
Expected Level : what level do you want me to level it up to?

Send me a PM if you would like it or have comments.
In game name: sankentyosu

P.S. buying books of Dexterity, HP, Defense, Magic
Last edited by sankentyosu on Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sankentyosu

Re: Pet Leveling Service

Postby ArianneTan124 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:18 pm

how much is the fee??
ArianneTan124

Postby sankentyosu » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:17 am

You can use the application to figure out the price for getting from one level to another.
Alternatively, you can tell me what the current level you want to start at and what level to expect (the level I return it back to you) the pet back.
sankentyosu

Postby __Vince__ » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:50 am

Can you Lvl up my Pet sankentyosu My GameName is __Vince__ i want my pet to lvl 60 so i can ride it

How much for That :D
__Vince__

Postby sankentyosu » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:47 pm

Click the link above in the main post and follow directions.
sankentyosu

Postby ArianneTan124 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:15 am

I THINK YOU NEED TO LESSER THE FEE SO THE OTHER PLAYER CAN PAY LIKE LOW LVL PLAYER
ArianneTan124

Postby CandyNutJob » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:43 am

Well if that was the case, then why doesn't the government low prices for food or just make it free since there are people that make poor income?

People have to run a business. They get to charge what they want. If you cant afford it then that is your problem. Sorry but it the truth.

I sell tickets for 10k a piece and usually only in bundles of 50. That makes each bundle of 50 going for 500k. People always ask me "Can was do a little bit cheaper?" I tell them "No, sorry. My prices are the same for everyone and thats how they shall remain" So, when it comes down to it, if you cant afford it, then dont buy it. Simple as that. ;)
CandyNutJob

Postby MentallyMIA » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:22 pm

CandyNutJob wrote:Well if that was the case, then why doesn't the government low prices for food or just make it free since there are people that make poor income?

People have to run a business. They get to charge what they want. If you cant afford it then that is your problem. Sorry but it the truth.

I sell tickets for 10k a piece and usually only in bundles of 50. That makes each bundle of 50 going for 500k. People always ask me "Can was do a little bit cheaper?" I tell them "No, sorry. My prices are the same for everyone and thats how they shall remain" So, when it comes down to it, if you cant afford it, then dont buy it. Simple as that. ;)

Woah! Logic!
MentallyMIA

Return to MarketPlace