Helmet Heroes Lucky Draw (Prize: $1,400,000!!!)

Selling something or looking for a good deal on some new equipment? The MarketPlace is where it's at.

Re: Helmet Heroes Lucky Draw (Prize: $1,200,000!!!)

Postby leonyipa » Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:16 am

archerslender wrote:so much profit..

?
User avatar
leonyipa
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:08 am
Location: Everywhere and Nowhere

Re: Helmet Heroes Lucky Draw (Prize: $1,200,000!!!)

Postby archerslender » Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:18 am

leonyipa wrote:
archerslender wrote:so much profit..

?


20+ ppls entered and u only have to giveaway 1.2m
Image Image
Looking for friendz
-archerslender
Emperor ROCKS
Spoiler: show
Image[/quote]

Image
archerslender
 
Posts: 1749
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:38 am

Re: Helmet Heroes Lucky Draw (Prize: $1,200,000!!!)

Postby leonyipa » Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:26 am

archerslender wrote:
leonyipa wrote:
archerslender wrote:so much profit..

?


20+ ppls entered and u only have to giveaway 1.2m

You're wrong, the prize is 1.4m now.
Also, how about the time I use to organise the event, to find people, collect money, prettify the thread?
At least 2-3 hours are gone with that.

But still I am willing to organise the Lucky Draw because it's fun to have activities with the community. :)

And if you only care about money, at your level about 200-300 grinding at Bricks, I bet you can earn more than 500k or even up to 1m in 3 hours. Sorry if I am a bit mean. :/
User avatar
leonyipa
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:08 am
Location: Everywhere and Nowhere

Re: Helmet Heroes Lucky Draw (Prize: $1,200,000!!!)

Postby archerslender » Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:44 am

no u werent at all, i think im just jealous :oops:
Image Image
Looking for friendz
-archerslender
Emperor ROCKS
Spoiler: show
Image[/quote]

Image
archerslender
 
Posts: 1749
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:38 am

Re: Helmet Heroes Lucky Draw (Prize: $1,400,000!!!)

Postby MisterLava02 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:14 am

Leonyipa.. I'm trying to find you, to pay you, But I have no clue what your IGN is...

I sent you A forum PM, but I didn't get an answer.[b]
Image
Image
-MisterLava02
User avatar
MisterLava02
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:31 pm

Re: Helmet Heroes Lucky Draw (Prize: $1,400,000!!!)

Postby _thomaseat1234 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:27 am

MisterLava02 wrote:Leonyipa.. I'm trying to find you, to pay you, But I have no clue what your IGN is...

I sent you A forum PM, but I didn't get an answer.[b]


his ign is leonylynex
Image

kudos to RaptorZ7
_thomaseat1234
 
Posts: 1638
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:34 pm
Location: falling off the side of the earth

Re: Helmet Heroes Lucky Draw (Prize: $1,400,000!!!)

Postby leonyipa » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:34 pm

MisterLava02 wrote:Leonyipa.. I'm trying to find you, to pay you, But I have no clue what your IGN is...

I sent you A forum PM, but I didn't get an answer.[b]

My IGN is leonylynex
User avatar
leonyipa
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:08 am
Location: Everywhere and Nowhere

Re: Helmet Heroes Lucky Draw (Prize: $1,400,000!!!)

Postby Usakingdom » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:51 pm

Im on now pm me
Image
Image
Ign: usakingdom150
You cannot hide the truth from me. -Usakingdom
User avatar
Usakingdom
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:18 pm
Location: At the place of the crime. Finding out who did it

Re: Helmet Heroes Lucky Draw (Prize: $1,400,000!!!)

Postby leonyipa » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:00 pm

bump
User avatar
leonyipa
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:08 am
Location: Everywhere and Nowhere

Re: Helmet Heroes Lucky Draw (Prize: $1,400,000!!!)

Postby lheaters » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:26 am

IGN: lheaters
Image
User avatar
lheaters
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:33 am

Re: Helmet Heroes Lucky Draw (Prize: $1,000,000!!!)

Postby TurdLing » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:31 am

Sniffy wrote:me pls :3

Everyone knows my IGN 8-)

Ditto
Image
Image
Image
Signature by: Naughty!
Avatar: MisoSoup247!
User avatar
TurdLing
 
Posts: 531
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:48 pm

Re: Helmet Heroes Lucky Draw (Prize: $1,400,000!!!)

Postby Usakingdom » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:30 am

For people who didn'y pay to enter yet here is an easy way the enter and give your money to leony. Put your money into an alt and tell the username and pass to leony. Then it wont matter what time he is on
Image
Image
Ign: usakingdom150
You cannot hide the truth from me. -Usakingdom
User avatar
Usakingdom
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:18 pm
Location: At the place of the crime. Finding out who did it

Re: Helmet Heroes Lucky Draw (Prize: $1,400,000!!!)

Postby leonyipa » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:09 am

Usakingdom wrote:For people who didn'y pay to enter yet here is an easy way the enter and give your money to leony. Put your money into an alt and tell the username and pass to leony. Then it wont matter what time he is on

yeah, this method is good :D
User avatar
leonyipa
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:08 am
Location: Everywhere and Nowhere

Re: Helmet Heroes Lucky Draw (Prize: $1,400,000!!!)

Postby Usakingdom » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:10 am

leonyipa wrote:
Usakingdom wrote:For people who didn'y pay to enter yet here is an easy way the enter and give your money to leony. Put your money into an alt and tell the username and pass to leony. Then it wont matter what time he is on

yeah, this method is good :D


Thats what I did :lol:
Image
Image
Ign: usakingdom150
You cannot hide the truth from me. -Usakingdom
User avatar
Usakingdom
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:18 pm
Location: At the place of the crime. Finding out who did it

Re: Helmet Heroes Lucky Draw (Prize: $1,400,000!!!)

Postby Quick_Draw » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:38 am

When will it end?
Image
User avatar
Quick_Draw
 
Posts: 533
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:13 am

Re: Helmet Heroes Lucky Draw (Prize: $1,400,000!!!)

Postby lheaters » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:39 am

IGN: lheaters
lv: 54
clas: mages
Image
User avatar
lheaters
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:33 am

Re: Helmet Heroes Lucky Draw (Prize: $1,400,000!!!)

Postby The Lost Last Archer » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:40 am

Quick_Draw wrote:When will it end?

I know right?

Well, I mean I know it will start when all the fees are collected. So...

PEOPLE, PAY YOUR FEES SO WE CAN GET THIS STARTED ALREADY!!!

Hehe, lolz :lol:
Image
Thank you Raptor27 for this $wag signature. #SAVAGE
IGN: _The_Lost_Final_Warrior_ (I've quit HH though)
Image
User avatar
The Lost Last Archer
 
Posts: 2259
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:20 pm
Location: Viper's shop, getting scammed. I cri evrytiem... ;(

Re: Helmet Heroes Lucky Draw (Prize: $1,400,000!!!)

Postby GeneralDelta » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:11 pm

I'll enter ign General_Delta
Image

Long Live The o's
User avatar
GeneralDelta
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:35 pm
Location: At the phantom hood book club

Re: Helmet Heroes Lucky Draw (Prize: $1,400,000!!!)

Postby leonyipa » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:51 pm

Okay, this will end in 2 days of time.
If you still haven't pay the Entry Fee after 2 days, sadly, but you will not be able to enter the Lucky Draw.

If you want to pay the Entry Fee but I am offline, it's fine.
Just start a new account, trade the Entry Fee to the new account.
Send me a PM of the new account's username and password.
(Remember to put the new account in a safe zone, e.g. mushroom village atm)

Quick_Draw wrote:When will it end?

Hey QuickDraw, I can't seem to find you and SinisterPotatoe in-game for paying Entry Fee, would you mind using the method above?
User avatar
leonyipa
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:08 am
Location: Everywhere and Nowhere

Re: Helmet Heroes Lucky Draw (Prize: $1,400,000!!!)

Postby Quick_Draw » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:17 am

Quick_Draw wrote:When will it end?

Hey QuickDraw, I can't seem to find you and SinisterPotatoe in-game for paying Entry Fee, would you mind using the method above?[/quote]

the problem is I can't log into helmet heroes. tell you what, If you aren't paid by the time the contest starts. I will make you a custom avatar. does that sound fair?
Image
User avatar
Quick_Draw
 
Posts: 533
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:13 am

Re: Helmet Heroes Lucky Draw (Prize: $1,400,000!!!)

Postby leonyipa » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:57 pm

leonyipa wrote:Okay, this will end in 2 days of time.
If you still haven't pay the Entry Fee after 2 days, sadly, but you will not be able to enter the Lucky Draw.

If you want to pay the Entry Fee but I am offline, it's fine.
Just start a new account, trade the Entry Fee to the new account.
Send me a PM of the new account's username and password.
(Remember to put the new account in a safe zone, e.g. mushroom village atm)



bump, Lucky Draw will end in 10 hours, if you still haven't pay, please use the above method!!!
User avatar
leonyipa
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:08 am
Location: Everywhere and Nowhere

Re: Helmet Heroes Lucky Draw (Prize: $1,400,000!!!)

Postby _thomaseat1234 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:59 pm

leonyipa wrote:
leonyipa wrote:Okay, this will end in 2 days of time.
If you still haven't pay the Entry Fee after 2 days, sadly, but you will not be able to enter the Lucky Draw.

If you want to pay the Entry Fee but I am offline, it's fine.
Just start a new account, trade the Entry Fee to the new account.
Send me a PM of the new account's username and password.
(Remember to put the new account in a safe zone, e.g. mushroom village atm)



bump, Lucky Draw will end in 10 hours, if you still haven't pay, please use the above method!!!

r u on now?
Image

kudos to RaptorZ7
_thomaseat1234
 
Posts: 1638
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:34 pm
Location: falling off the side of the earth

Re: Helmet Heroes Lucky Draw (Prize: $1,400,000!!!)

Postby _thomaseat1234 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

here go online so i can give u my payment
Image

kudos to RaptorZ7
_thomaseat1234
 
Posts: 1638
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:34 pm
Location: falling off the side of the earth

Re: Helmet Heroes Lucky Draw (Prize: $1,400,000!!!)

Postby leonyipa » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:03 am

I am online now, are you thomaseat1234 in game? You are offline.

Can you use the method above?
User avatar
leonyipa
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:08 am
Location: Everywhere and Nowhere

Re: Helmet Heroes Lucky Draw (Prize: $1,400,000!!!)

Postby _thomaseat1234 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:12 am

leonyipa wrote:I am online now, are you thomaseat1234 in game? You are offline.

Can you use the method above?


log on if u can i will pm u
Image

kudos to RaptorZ7
_thomaseat1234
 
Posts: 1638
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:34 pm
Location: falling off the side of the earth

PreviousNext

Return to MarketPlace

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest