Selling Claw (rarest item in the game)

Selling something or looking for a good deal on some new equipment? The MarketPlace is where it's at.

Selling Claw (rarest item in the game)

Postby God » Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:31 pm

Starting bid at 1,500,000.

Ending shortly.

You know where to find me.

Meet me.
Last edited by God on Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
God
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:04 pm

Re: Selling Claw (rarest item in the game)

Postby RoySamuels » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:00 pm

Claw isn't the rarest item in the game. It is obtainable through the item slot machine, while the Bucket Helmet is not.
User avatar
RoySamuels
 
Posts: 1171
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:29 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

bucket also drops from the slot machine

Postby ramon766 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:40 pm

This more expensive slot machine costs $80,097 to play, and gives you a random item. The item machine has the capability of providing ANY item in the game (except for the letter given to the player during the "Give Cleveland His Letter" mission), INCLUDING the Claw and the BUCKET HELMET
ramon766
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:30 pm

Re: Selling Claw (rarest item in the game)

Postby itblobboy » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:45 am

RoySamuels wrote:Claw isn't the rarest item in the game. It is obtainable through the item slot machine, while the Bucket Helmet is not.


Currently it is the rarest item, though.
MisoSoup247 wrote:Thanks guys next story is Sintoques Legacy which will be out in 2017 stay tune.

http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
User avatar
itblobboy
 
Posts: 9214
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Location: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Re: Selling Claw (rarest item in the game)

Postby God » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:05 am

itblobboy wrote:
RoySamuels wrote:Claw isn't the rarest item in the game. It is obtainable through the item slot machine, while the Bucket Helmet is not.


Currently it is the rarest item, though.


Agreed. :idea:
Last edited by God on Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
God
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:04 pm

Re: Selling Claw (rarest item in the game)

Postby Gret » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:44 pm

God wrote:
That means there are 400 + buckets in existence


:shock: Where'd you get such a high estimate?
Image
User avatar
Gret
 
Posts: 430
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:44 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Selling Claw (rarest item in the game)

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:10 pm

Let me give some shed some light on this subject:

1: buckets will become more rare over time. claws will not.

2: there are NOT 400+ buckets. only about 30 is my guess.

3: buckets can not be obtaind through the item slot machine while mummy gear and claws are.

4: the reason i know so much about all this is because i am or was a collecter until my pair of claws and 2nd bucket glitched out and dissappeared. If you were wondering about how i knew.

p.s thats why i did'nt sell you my 3rd bucket ll it's the only one i have left until somebody with powers to fix the glitch or has some sort of "weight" in the subject can give me some assistance. Once resolved i will gladly sell you one, sorry for the wait.
Image
User avatar
SOUL_SLAYER
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:31 pm
Location: Behind you.

Re: Selling Claw (rarest item in the game)

Postby God » Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:49 pm

Soul <3
Last edited by God on Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
God
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:04 pm

Re: Selling Claw (rarest item in the game)

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:27 pm

-.- Nobody else has buckets or else we'd see people with them or people selling them....so there are not 1000+ for sure.
Image
User avatar
SOUL_SLAYER
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:31 pm
Location: Behind you.

Re: Selling Claw (rarest item in the game)

Postby God » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:37 pm

SOUL_SLAYER wrote:-.- Nobody else has buckets or else we'd see people with them or people selling them....so there are not 1000+ for sure.


I agree, there are probably only 20-30 buckets.
Last edited by God on Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
God
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:04 pm

Re: Selling Claw (rarest item in the game)

Postby itblobboy » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:48 pm

Just saying, I have a feeling the bucket duper if anyone is likely to be the guy with the lllllll username.

But yeah, there aren't that many buckets helmets. If there are, then your statements make a lot of sense... in theory. In practice, I don't think that is very likely (however, it is possible. If it is, thanks for telling everyone how to get away with cheating.)
MisoSoup247 wrote:Thanks guys next story is Sintoques Legacy which will be out in 2017 stay tune.

http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
User avatar
itblobboy
 
Posts: 9214
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Location: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Re: Selling Claw (rarest item in the game)

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:58 pm

I have a feeling you're just sticking to the theory that there are thousands of buckets just to sell the claw you have.
Image
User avatar
SOUL_SLAYER
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:31 pm
Location: Behind you.

Re: Selling Claw (rarest item in the game)

Postby RoySamuels » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:22 pm

SOUL_SLAYER wrote:I have a feeling you're just sticking to the theory that there are thousands of buckets just to sell the claw you have.


Yupp!
User avatar
RoySamuels
 
Posts: 1171
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:29 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Selling Claw (rarest item in the game)

Postby God » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:55 pm

SOUL_SLAYER wrote:I have a feeling you're just sticking to the theory that there are thousands of buckets just to sell the claw you have.

Claws aren't for trade any more.

And I'm just being honest/common-sensical about this, it doesn't take a genius to understand the concepts of mutual progression which halts at mass artificial induction of supply to the market. (In layman's terms, I am simply stating what is fact).

And I clearly am not the one duping them if I was willing to pay a million for a bucket helmet from SOUL_SLAYER.
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
God
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:04 pm

Re: Selling Claw (rarest item in the game)

Postby _Conquest_ » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:18 pm

Buckets= dropped by robby

claws= item slot

wont be long before there are more claws than buckets.

Logic.
_Conquest_
 
Posts: 757
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:35 pm

Re: Selling Claw (rarest item in the game)

Postby God » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:22 pm

_Conquest_ wrote:Buckets= dropped by robby

claws= item slot

wont be long before there are more claws than buckets.

Logic.


Buckets can be found in item slot as well, unless all of a sudden thousands of people started playing, there wouldn't be more than hundreds of claws in circulation for a LONG time.
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
God
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:04 pm

Re: Selling Claw (rarest item in the game)

Postby _Conquest_ » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:33 pm

No they can't.
and there arent hundreds of thousands of buckets.
_Conquest_
 
Posts: 757
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:35 pm

Re: Selling Claw (rarest item in the game)

Postby God » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:01 pm

_Conquest_ wrote:No they can't.
and there arent hundreds of thousands of buckets.


Your opinion doesn't count, we are the only one's who matter, ohhhhhhh.
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
God
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:04 pm

Re: Selling Claw (rarest item in the game)

Postby _Conquest_ » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:48 pm

Well, that was an extremely arrogant remark.

and it's not my opinion it's a damn fact so get used to the idea of have a claw in you're hands for a while.
Also, why would you say you'd trade money AND your claw for a bucket if there are "hundreds if not thousands of buckets."

That wouldnt seem worth it if this claw is "so rare" compared to the "millions of buckets" out there.
_Conquest_
 
Posts: 757
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:35 pm

Re: Selling Claw (rarest item in the game)

Postby God » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:48 pm

_Conquest_ wrote:Well, that was an extremely arrogant remark.

and it's not my opinion it's a damn fact so get used to the idea of have a claw in you're hands for a while.
Also, why would you say you'd trade money AND your claw for a bucket if there are "hundreds if not thousands of buckets."

That wouldnt seem worth it if this claw is "so rare" compared to the "millions of buckets" out there.


I'm trolling you, lol.

Not on the fact that you can roll Buckets in Item slot, but because I have so much spare money I wanna have a bucket just to wear it with both of my claws and mummy wrap set. I'm not comparing myself to anyone because there are a good amount of my friends with more gold than me. :) (I have 3 claws, I paid 1 million for each, I want to swap/ sell 1 so I only have 2 left)
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
God
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:04 pm

Re: Selling Claw (rarest item in the game)

Postby _Conquest_ » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:55 pm

Being richer than somebody doesn't make you a troll, you can't get buckts from the iem slots and i don't give two shits about what rare items you have/don't have.

If you think you can get a bucket in the item slots, even though it's impossible, do the following:

1)have rob come to this thread ad say it's possible

2) get one on the item slot and sceen shot it

3) admit you are wrong.

If there are "millions of buckets" why you haveing such a hard time finding one? why would you pay so much for it and since you can't find one why not try for it in the item slots?
_Conquest_
 
Posts: 757
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:35 pm


Return to MarketPlace

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest