The Signature Creation Warehouse

Selling something or looking for a good deal on some new equipment? The MarketPlace is where it's at.

Re: The Signature Creation Warehouse

Postby Dronzin » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:22 pm

To everyone: Don't let a signature break your bank. It's not worth it.

Metalmorphosist wrote:Ok, I messed up big-time. I forgot I was buying the signature anf got Gold Plate armor for 22k, all I had, then farmed gold, and ended with 3k. So, no more signature for me.

Not having enough to pay your original price is not a problem. So if you are still interested in the signature, I have no problem with any price you would like. I can apply metallic textures onto your armor and while I cannot guarantee electricity on your name, I will give it a shot. Until then your request has been put on hold.

Remember, the base of your signature for what I was going for was this:

Except replace the fading text with a smaller text including your name possibly with electricity and your character of course. I'd like to know if this was even remotely close to anything you wanted.

Phearsom wrote:I am not looking for something immediate because I have not reached the max level for the armor I would like to portray. But I am shy 10 levels till then. The reason this attracted me is because of the fact that you are the first person who offers a moving signature (GiF form).

Well I'm glad you're interested in my work. I can settle for 50k, of course you have full power to not accept the end work at any time in the process. Get back to me when you get what you would like in ten levels, and then we can go from there. Just keep in mind that the quality of GIF image we are talking about is the one example of my character standing idle on a cliff edge.

You will have the "tearing" you see around the edges of my character.

Better yet, if you want to do it on your own time, get me the 1-2 second video file yourself (preferably .mp4 with the best quality possible) and send it to me through a file hoster website. This goes for anyone potentially wanting an animation in their signature.
"I am Nobody. Nobody is perfect. Therefore, I am perfect."
Dronzin- Level 10X Warrior
Dronzin

Postby Phearsom » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:10 pm

Thank you for your time;

Username: Phearsom
Color Scheme: Forest Background, dark in the back.
Outfit: Archaic set that I will be wearing at lvl 115
Description: Gold round border.
Do you want an avatar?: Yes, as we have discussed previously; have my character doing triple shot. As the shots go through there will be a minor pause where my name "Phearsom" will appear. If possible can you add a quote that doesn't do anything but says "Fear and Loathing" in the middle bottom of the signature.

I will still come up with the end result amount because I am interested in the idea of this project. I must apologize ahead of time because I have not reach the level yet but I will probably hit it by this weekend. I usually get on at around 9:30pm EST and am usually on till the later hours.
Phearsom

Postby Metalmorphosist » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:47 pm

I will save up to 5k and pay you that the next time I meet you. After all, I did say that payment first.
TRUST NO THOT
I have a pet named after me <3
Metalmorphosist

Postby Dronzin » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:58 pm

Metal's signature order has been finished. It's not my best work at all. Much of the problem was I could not come up with much creatively as I had hoped. If you'd like to deny it, that is fine.

Signature:
Dronzin

Postby Fortunatenotch » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:45 pm

Dronzin wrote:
RoySamuels wrote:Username: RoySamuels
Color Scheme: Surprise Me!
Outfit: Surprise Me!
Description: Surprise Me!
Do you want an avatar?: Surprise Me!
Price: Depends on finished signature.

I want to see what you can do for me so I can compare it to 404's signature he made for me. I'll give you the same standards that I gave him... surprise me! :D

Finished order! I try to do something new each time to ensure uniqueness, and so I can learn something to use in the future.

Signature:

And just for the record, characters that have textured equipment look epic.

Fortunatenotch wrote:Username: Ignace Dracul
Color Scheme: Hot/Fiery/Red
Outfit: Can you make Masamune on my hand (on the one that will appear on the front)?like Electric Katana but instead make it have a smooth curve, electrical (just a bit)like and not that large/huge as electric katana and just to remember again its name is Masamune and its like this:
Description: I want it to be on Laevateinn on fire state and the moldure of all the signature can be a rectangle(my "avatar" will be on the left, make it in a circle moldure and the heart like thing (the start) will be at the right and then the left of the weapon will keep going to the left and my moldure with my avatar in will be in the middle like Ex: O===========-E>)
Do you want an avatar?: Yes, a close of my face
Price: To be decided

I don't quite understand your order form at all. From what I read, it's to my understanding that you want a signature similar to 404s' signatures that have a circular avatar on the left, a rectangular body, and instead of holding your current weapon, you want the katana you linked?

Yeah, and now an example of how would it be (on paint, i made)
My queen...
Fortunatenotch

Postby Dronzin » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:08 pm

ImACoolGuy wrote:Name:ImACoolGuy
Color Scheme:Hot Like Hell YEAH
Outfit: Two (BIG) Skull crusher (u make it fit) and my outfit is (Dark Beholder whole)
Description: I Like U But U arent on my like list
Price 5k only but i just got scammed :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I failed to realize that in this order, the outfit described would not be very possible for this player. So it has been put on hold until further notice of them telling me what outfit they would like. (In-game or someone elses')

Fortunatenotch wrote:Yeah, and now an example of how would it be (on paint, i made)

While that image really helped me visualize what you want, I can't understand what you would like in the center. Is the squiggly line supposed to Masumune? I cannot do much out-of-game content, for the record.

I'm going to edit the main post to be more clear on that.

In other news, I made a new signature / avatar for myself today. Took so much time. Looks pretty cool, but definitely not the hours put into it. :|
Dronzin

Postby plak&shlak » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:05 am

username: plak&shlak
color: the flag of israel
outfit: plak is in right side shlak is in left side
description:shlakis in left side plak is in right side galg of israel in the middle ad written plak&shlak
price: 10k is good?
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby itblobboy » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:46 am

plak&shlak wrote:username: plak&shlak
description:shlakis in left side plak is in right side galg of israel in the middle ad written plak&shlak

Its strange how I understand it, yet what you said makes absolutely no sense :lol:
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby Fortunatenotch » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:05 am

Dronzin wrote:
Fortunatenotch wrote:Yeah, and now an example of how would it be (on paint, i made)

While that image really helped me visualize what you want, I can't understand what you would like in the center. Is the squiggly line supposed to Masumune? I cannot do much out-of-game content, for the record.

I'm going to edit the main post to be more clear on that.

In other news, I made a new signature / avatar for myself today. Took so much time. Looks pretty cool, but definitely not the hours put into it. :|

In the center (Meh) is my avatar, but holding masamune (or you can make it as electric katana :P) and the helmet could be alloy wolf(without the leaves), for armor cursed robe, for leggings cursed pants and for shoes/boots it can be cursed shoe.
My queen...
Fortunatenotch

Postby Phearsom » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:07 am

Hi Dronzin,

I have reached the level where I can wear all my pieces of armor. I will get on the video of myself doing triple shot. Thanks again for your time.

Phearsom

"Fear and Loathing"
Phearsom

Postby Dronzin » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:30 pm

Phearsom wrote:Hi Dronzin,

I have reached the level where I can wear all my pieces of armor. I will get on the video of myself doing triple shot. Thanks again for your time.

Phearsom

"Fear and Loathing"

Sounds great. To help you out, I suggest using this link: http://helmet-heroes.com/HH-cLoader.swf

And then setting your browser to full screen. Make sure your flash quality settings are set to "High" and you right-click the game a couple times (at least) so you're zoomed in enough to be high-resolution.

Try not to go to an area that has a dark background unless you want that in your signature. Dark backgrounds are messy to remove from characters. Trimming the video to 1-2 seconds would be nice. Mediafire is a good hoster to use if you need to upload.

Your order has been accepted.

Fortunatenotch wrote:In the center (Meh) is my avatar, but holding masamune (or you can make it as electric katana :P) and the helmet could be alloy wolf(without the leaves), for armor cursed robe, for leggings cursed pants and for shoes/boots it can be cursed shoe.

I can't have your character wear anything it isnt wearing in-game.
Last edited by Dronzin on Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dronzin

Postby coke_na_rc » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:01 pm

Username: coke na rc
Color Scheme: i want the goo dungeon #5 ambience put some skull on it
Description: my name would be in left corner with light shades on it, the image would only be the half body in the right portion, and put in the middle the "helmet heroes" replace the roman helmet with skull crusher shield, the sword with single crusher sword and the godly blade with skull crusher sword
replace the adventure begins to Click to Talk
Do you want an avatar?:No
Price:to be decided
Beat that
Spoiler: show
coke_na_rc

Postby Metalmorphosist » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:09 pm

Metalmorphosist wrote:I will save up to 5k and pay you that the next time I meet you. After all, I did say that payment first.
LOVE IT. I will pay you the next time I see you.
TRUST NO THOT
I have a pet named after me <3
Metalmorphosist

Postby Dronzin » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:09 pm

Your order has been completed! Though I must admit, not my usual kind of order. :D

I felt that having your name twice felt like overdoing it, and did not look as good. Here are two versions that you can choose from:

Personally, I like the 2nd one better. If you would like anything changed, just tell me and I can see what I can do.

coke_na_rc wrote:Username: coke na rc
Color Scheme: i want the goo dungeon #5 ambience put some skull on it
Description: my name would be in left corner with light shades on it, the image would only be the half body in the right portion, and put in the middle the "helmet heroes" replace the roman helmet with skull crusher shield, the sword with single crusher sword and the godly blade with skull crusher sword
replace the adventure begins to Click to Talk
Do you want an avatar?:No
Price:to be decided

Your order has been denied. Please read the bolded part of the main post. (I can't replace equipment with other equipment. The way I get pictures is by taking in-game high resolution screenshots.)

Fortunatenotch wrote:In the center (Meh) is my avatar, but holding masamune (or you can make it as electric katana :P) and the helmet could be alloy wolf(without the leaves), for armor cursed robe, for leggings cursed pants and for shoes/boots it can be cursed shoe.

I cannot accept your order for the same reason as the above person's. Sorry.
I can only get a screenshot of your own character's equipment.
Dronzin

Postby coke_na_rc » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:42 pm

username: coke_na_rc
color: the ambience of the goo dungeon
outfit: my name would be on the left side under that would be "Click to talk"
description:my character would be in the middle, and flag of the philippines on the right top side under the flag was the skull crusher sword and skull crusher shield..
price: 100k or above
Beat that
Spoiler: show
coke_na_rc

Postby Fortunatenotch » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:31 am

Dronzin wrote:

k, just do as i am, it will be good anyways, i believe in you, also what is your ign?
My queen...
Fortunatenotch

Postby Dronzin » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:18 am

Fortunatenotch wrote:
Dronzin wrote:

k, just do as i am, it will be good anyways, i believe in you, also what is your ign?

Order production has been kinda slow lately. Just recently got my first job to blame. :P

My in game name is Dronzin. It is in my signature.
Dronzin

Postby Fortunatenotch » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:16 pm

Dronzin wrote:My in game name is Dronzin. It is in my signature.

K, now do my signature :3
My queen...
Fortunatenotch

Postby Phearsom » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:08 am

Hi Dronzin,

The Holiday season is drawing upon us, I would like to withdraw my idea of the "GiF" Archer shooting triple shot. Would it be possible to just make him move like the one you have in yours? I will provide a new quotation below for my order.

username: Phearsom
color: Green forest of the frogs and plant monster with pitch dark background
outfit: Guild name (Click to Talk) above my name smack dead in the center. Phearsom being bolded and gold with a bigger font than the guild name.
description:My character will be to the right side looking left, breathing in standing still position. The phrase in quotation below my name will look like: "Fear and Loathing"
price: The promise 50K in addition to tips after completion.

I believe this was the required quotation you asked for, but if I am missing something please let me know and I will fix it. Thanks Dronzin.

Phearsom

"Fear and Loathing"
Phearsom

Postby MasterYi » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:47 am

Hi.. Great stuff you got going on here, and i'd like one as well.. So here is my order:

Username: MasterYi
Color shceme: Black, white, grey, blue -ish.. Make it cool =p .
Outfit: Take a screenshot of me like I am now.
Description: I would like a background with dark clouds, grey mountains bad wather and rain, and me on a hill with ligthing behind, and MasterYi in cool double and grey-ish font next to me. MasterYi - (Pic of me on the hill ) And some cool details and designs if possible.
Do you want an avatar?: Yes, if you mean a pic of me, then yes.
I'd also like textured equipments.
Price: 75 - 100k?

( Also, I am computer noob, if possible i'd like a little explanation on how to get it on here, thanks. )
Also, I meant something similar to the colors that RoySamuels have, grey black and blue - ish.

''I've got an army!'' - Loki ''We got MasterYi'' - Tony stark.
MasterYi

Postby MasterYi » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:03 pm

*Waiting*

MasterYi

Postby Contressa » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:29 pm

Ill give you 125k if you cover MasterYi's in ponies, make it hella lame, and refuse to make him another one.
Contressa

Postby MasterYi » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:52 pm

Contressa wrote:Ill give you 125k if you cover MasterYi's in ponies, make it hella lame, and refuse to make him another one.

Don't mess with your god.

MasterYi

Postby plak&shlak » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:14 am

itblobboy wrote:

Its strange how I understand it, yet what you said makes absolutely no sense :lol:

what ddidnt you understand?
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby MasterYi » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:01 am

plak&shlak wrote:
itblobboy wrote:

what ddidnt you understand?

Yeh? It makes perfectly sense?..Dronzin understood it as well.

I'm still wondering why u aren't using it though, Shlak & Plak.

MasterYi

PreviousNext

Return to MarketPlace