Riddle Me This! (Public Event) [15th Riddle]

Learn about on-going Helmet Heroes events, both staff and community run events.

Re: Riddle Me This! (Public Event) [11th Riddle]

Postby War_King_5551 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:05 pm

9 and 2 are the area you started at fishing, where you started your journey to start fishing is the fishing shack, and now you have all the fishes in the game. (I don’t now how to riddle this is just a guess)
IGN: cintoque
Guild:
War_King_5551

Postby legioncommander1121 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:35 am

My answer is "Milton"
when you combine 9 and 2 its is 92 or #92 this is an area in helmet heroes called the fishing fort and here also live milton and betty, Milton runs the fishing pole shop in Aqualantis he sells "fishing pole" only for $700, if u dont have fishing pole u cant catch fishes instead u have fishing net from payvault but fishing pole is better coz fishing net its not unlimited to use, that's y fishing starts here because of what i have it means "milton" who sells fishing pole.

Fishing Pole
The fishing adventure begins
-legioncommander1121
legioncommander1121

Postby Love_Is_True_Girls » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:43 am

My Answer Fishing Fort
Ign:Love_Is_True_Girls
i dont have to say why Fishing Port :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek:
Love_Is_True_Girls

Postby Ankur » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:57 am

My answer : Milton No.s 9 and 2 Joined together create 92. Area #92 ; Fishing fort. NPC Milton inside the Fishing fort sells Fishing Poles ; The only one from the two items that can be used to fish, The other being the Fishing Net Which can be bought from the payvault for tickets. Hence, Fishing poles are the start of our fishing journey. And fishing poles come from Milton, ;Milton[/b].

Thanks!
pls gib muny sir pls
Just On My Quest To Conquest!
IGN: VelvetBlaze
Guild: Brothers League United
Discord Tag: VelvetBlaze#6401
Spoiler: show
I do not use My account 'Ankur2' anymore!
Ankur

Postby TheProBest » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:20 am

Fishing Fort!
9 and 2 are the places where you start fishing through your journey
IGN:TheProBest
IGN: TheProBest
Guild: Davao Chapter

TheProBest

Postby EasyGoing » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:40 am

11th riddle
Fishing Fort
Ign: EasyGoing
EasyGoing

Postby [FINAL]hitman » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:00 am

Why are most of your explanations plausible? I definitely had a hard time comparing all of them. :lol: :lol: :lol: But of course we're here to choose the best answer. :lol: :lol: :lol:
IGN : hitman_final
Hello I am hitman and i love ice cream.

[FINAL]hitman

Postby [FINAL]hitman » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:06 am

Tails wrote:Riddle 11: Milton

Milton is an NPC, not an area. The clue says "...because of what I have..." which means obviously SOMEONE not SOMETHING is related to fishing. 9 and 2 make the number #92 which happens to be the fishing fort. Players are introduced to fishing poles in Aqualantis where they can fish. Fishing starts when you have a fishing pole, and Milton sells fishing poles in order for players to fish. Fishing starts when you buy the pole, not enter the area.

IGN: _Toad

Edit: Grammar mistake : P

Tails' answer explains it all. He even managed to give off the "someone" and "something" misconception.
IGN : hitman_final
Hello I am hitman and i love ice cream.

[FINAL]hitman

Postby Ankur » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:13 am

WHY cAN'T I GET EVEN ONE THING!!!!!???? EITHER I'M LATE OR I'M WRONG! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :( :( :( :( :( :(
20m............. Damn..
Just On My Quest To Conquest!
IGN: VelvetBlaze
Guild: Brothers League United
Discord Tag: VelvetBlaze#6401
I do not use My account 'Ankur2' anymore!
Ankur

Re: Riddle Me This! (Public Event) [12th Riddle]

Postby slayer09 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:17 am

[quote][/quote][quote="[FINAL]hitman"]Riddle Me This!
>An event that involves answering certain riddles about items/places/monsters/NPCs/players/pets/fishes/trees/character. (NOTE: PLAYERS are the players who plays the game while CHARACTER are the 4 different classes in game. I wrote this to prevent confusion. :lol: )
>Involves 15 riddles with a corresponding prize per riddle.
>The prizes will depend on how difficult/easy the riddle is.
>Each riddle will be posted in this thread over time.
>Sending me a pm in game even with the correct answer is not qualified. Pms in forums can be considered. (Perks of being a forums user. lol :lol: )
>One account, one answer per question.
>New riddles will be rolled out every 2pm server time.
>One riddle per day. Which means this event lasts for 15 days (lol)
>If ever you answered twice, then your first answer will be the one considered.
>The winner for each riddle will be posted in this thread also. :lol: ;) :lol:
>Winners will be announced every 10am server time.
>The first one to post a reply with the correct answer is considered the winner for a single riddle.
>Good luck y'all!

ANNOUNCEMENTs:
-I will shout in game on when i will post the 10th-15th riddles.
-The rules about the first one who gets the correct answer wins will be removed for riddles 10-15.
-On answering the riddles, one must write an answer and also write an explanation on why that is the answer for the riddle.
-And yeah, people can only answer here i this thread. NO PMs HERE AND IN GAME.
-The winner will be picked by me (of course lol), the only way to win is for you to have a CORRECT ANSWER and a very well said EXPLANATION. So for example:
“Geraldo sells me at a certain price, subtract my restored MP to my restored HP then the price is right.”
ANSWER: Turkey, because the turkey gives 400HP and 100MP. So if you subtract the MP to the HP (400-100=300) then the answer is 300 which is also the price of the turkey if you buy it form Geraldo.
Like that
-The one with the best suitable explanation wins!
-Prizes will be announced on the same time the winner will be announced. :lol:
-Prizes will probably be tickets (idk how many but I’ll think about it), money (probably 10m-20m) and items (I’ll also think about what items tho :lol: )
-Ganbatte ne min‘na-san! (Pm me in forums if ever you have questions regarding the new announcement coz i just woke up :lol: )

~Here is the first riddle~
"Geraldo sells me at a certain price, subtract my restored MP to my restored HP then the price is right."
PRIZE: 5M
WINNER: ThisIsMyName
ANSWER: Turkey

~2nd Riddle~
"A knight of ice and snow, in black and white I go."
PRIZE: Santa Hat
WINNER: SniperXKiller
ANSWER: PENGUIN

~3rd Riddle~
“A forest deep in the woods of dim, filled with frogs and kraws and a woodman named Tim.”
PRIZE: 3M
WINNER: wlw
ANSWER: DEEP FOREST

~4th Riddle~
“A shop with pets of average stats, Foxtrot is the number of items in the cart. A second floor on a three-tale mart.”
WINNER: HerbieG
ANSWER: Nicolas

~5th Riddle~
" 'A' is my middle name and I am a deity. Small in size but strong in power."
PRIZE: Bouncer Hat
WINNER: wtz_pro
ANSWER: God Dagger

~6th Riddle~
"A tree who survives high levels of heat, to get it you have magmagons to beat."
ANSWER: Maple Tree

~7th Riddle~
“I bounce and bounce until I get pounced. The first one you face is me with a bounce.”
PRIZE: Repguana Set
WINNER: ihasarchery
ANSWER: Green Bouncer

~8th Riddle~
“Be you ta ta erm are? Elf err why?
(This probably is the weirdest one :lol: )
PRIZE: Bouncer hat + wrap set
WINNER: Tyranti
ANSWER: Butterfly Wings

~9th Riddle~
“My name is a candy with a handle to hold, flatts in pink and monsters in gold.”
PRIZE: Darkane Set (Probably? :lol: )
ANSWER: Lollipop Flatts

~10th Riddle~
“Luck at first sight but loses luck on last might.”
(Note: the first come wins rules is not applied in this riddles. Answer and give an explanation.)
PRIZE: 12M
ANSWER: Fisky/Frawn/Fritterz (Read his answer to be rekt :lol: :lol: :lol: )

~11th Riddle~
“9 and 2 is where i am, fishing starts here because of what i have.”
WINNER: Tails
PRIZE: 20M
ANSWER: Milton (NPC)

~12th Riddle~
“D, G and H is the amount of HP I heal, subtract 303 to seal the deal. I’m useful to warriors because of the attributes I give, that’s why see for yourself to know if it’s real.”
[i think its a Pumphin it has 478 hp and if subtract 478 to 303 you will get 175 price at npc and gives a power attribute ][/IGN llew09]
slayer09

Postby Lyrss » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:30 am

It took me 30 minutes straight thinking.

12th Riddle

My answer is the fish, Pumphin.

Explanation: The letters, D, G, and H represents the amount of HP healed. To figure out those letters, we need to turn them into numbers- for example: A = 1, B = 2, C = 3. So, that means D represents 4, G represents 7 and H represents 8. What that means is that 478 health is being healed. If we look at fishes, the only fish that heals that number is Pumphin. Nextly, if we subtract 478 by 303, that equals 175, which is the amount of money you are given if you sell that fish. This fish is ALSO useful for Warriors because Shiny Pumphin gives +2 power when consumed.

:D
IGN: Tyranti

Am new
Lyrss

Postby Elayyy96 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:00 am

my asnwer is pumphin because D is to 4 G is to 7 H is to 8 thats the number that heals and 478 subtract 303 equals 175. 175 is the money you get when you sell it and if you eat a shiny pumphin you heals for 475 and gives you plus 2 Power.

IGN:ceburatzkie
_BloodyWarrior_
Elayyy96

Postby wtz_pro » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:14 am

My answer:Pumphin

D, G and H is the amount of HP i heal
if u turn D, G and H into numbers like example: a=1 b=2 c=3 d=4 it is D=4, G=7 and H=8 then combined them all 478 hp heals when consumed and if u substract it
equals=175
$175 is the amount of money when you sell that fish on any shops
(without resale u can sell them for only 175)

This fish is also useful for Warriors because if u caught an shiny pumphin it gives +2 power when u consumed+478 HP heal. u can catch pumphin on haunted estate #63 and haunted woods #66 using fishing pole or fishing net, but u need to beat some pumpkin creepers and horned monsters to catch this fish.

Trivia: Pumphin are said to have emotions similar to humans and should be treated without harm.
Pumphin is a kind of fish that u can catch them on thier real habitat example haunted estate.
Last edited by wtz_pro on Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Day Walker Night Stalker
ImageImage
wtz_pro

Postby Andreyiy1 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:19 am

wtz_pro wrote:My answer:Pumphin

if u turn D, G and H into numbers it is D=4, G=7 and H=8 then combined them all 478 hp heals when consumed and if u substract it
equals=175

This fish is also useful for Warriors because if u caught an shiny pumphin it gives +2 power when u consumed+478 HP heal. u can catch pumphin on haunted estate #63 and haunted woods #66 using fishing pole or fishing net, but u need to beat some pumpkin creepers and horned monsters to catch this fish.

Trivia: Pumphin are said to have emotions similar to humans and should be treated without harm.
Pumphin is a kind of fish that u can catch them on thier real habitat example haunted estate.

You won already. (♯▼皿▼)
Andreyiy1

Postby wtz_pro » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:23 am

Andreyiy1 wrote:
wtz_pro wrote:My answer:Pumphin

if u turn D, G and H into numbers it is D=4, G=7 and H=8 then combined them all 478 hp heals when consumed and if u substract it
equals=175

You won already. (♯▼皿▼)

i just edit coz i forgot important things and i really need money for my incoming set
Day Walker Night Stalker
ImageImage
wtz_pro

Postby SniperXKiller » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:32 am

The answer is a SHINY PUMPHIN. Why?
The riddle tells about D,G, and H where in if we substitute these letters into numbers in an ascending manner, the numbers we get will be equivalent to 4,7, and 8 or 478, which is also the amount of HP replenished by a shiny and a non-shiny pumphin.
478HP is the fish's HP heal and subtracting that with 303, the answer will be equivalent to the price of the regular pumphin when sold in NPC stores which is 175(not unless you've bought the payvault perk of 60% resale on NPC stores :lol: ).
Now, the riddle states that "I’m useful to warriors because of the attributes I give". This gives us a hint that the item being guessed is a shiny one because of "the attributes it gives to warriors" which is 2 power stat points to be exact. ;)
Thank you mates~! :ugeek:
Credits to rex24602 for animating the sig!

Currently buying Defense/Power Books for 50k each.
SniperXKiller

Postby samuraix » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:56 am

[quote="[FINAL]hitman"]Riddle Me This!
>An event that involves answering certain riddles about items/places/monsters/NPCs/players/pets/fishes/trees/character. (NOTE: PLAYERS are the players who plays the game while CHARACTER are the 4 different classes in game. I wrote this to prevent confusion. :lol: )
>Involves 15 riddles with a corresponding prize per riddle.
>The prizes will depend on how difficult/easy the riddle is.
>Each riddle will be posted in this thread over time.
>Sending me a pm in game even with the correct answer is not qualified. Pms in forums can be considered. (Perks of being a forums user. lol :lol: )
>One account, one answer per question.
>New riddles will be rolled out every 2pm server time.
>One riddle per day. Which means this event lasts for 15 days (lol)
>If ever you answered twice, then your first answer will be the one considered.
>The winner for each riddle will be posted in this thread also. :lol: ;) :lol:
>Winners will be announced every 10am server time.
>The first one to post a reply with the correct answer is considered the winner for a single riddle.
>Good luck y'all!

ANNOUNCEMENTs:
-I will shout in game on when i will post the 10th-15th riddles.
-The rules about the first one who gets the correct answer wins will be removed for riddles 10-15.
-On answering the riddles, one must write an answer and also write an explanation on why that is the answer for the riddle.
-And yeah, people can only answer here i this thread. NO PMs HERE AND IN GAME.
-The winner will be picked by me (of course lol), the only way to win is for you to have a CORRECT ANSWER and a very well said EXPLANATION. So for example:
“Geraldo sells me at a certain price, subtract my restored MP to my restored HP then the price is right.”
ANSWER: Turkey, because the turkey gives 400HP and 100MP. So if you subtract the MP to the HP (400-100=300) then the answer is 300 which is also the price of the turkey if you buy it form Geraldo.
Like that
-The one with the best suitable explanation wins!
-Prizes will be announced on the same time the winner will be announced. :lol:
-Prizes will probably be tickets (idk how many but I’ll think about it), money (probably 10m-20m) and items (I’ll also think about what items tho :lol: )
-Ganbatte ne min‘na-san! (Pm me in forums if ever you have questions regarding the new announcement coz i just woke up :lol: )

~Here is the first riddle~
"Geraldo sells me at a certain price, subtract my restored MP to my restored HP then the price is right."
WINNER: ThisIsMyName
ANSWER: Turkey

~2nd Riddle~
"A knight of ice and snow, in black and white I go."
PRIZE: Santa Hat
ANSWER: PENGUIN

~3rd Riddle~
“A forest deep in the woods of dim, filled with frogs and kraws and a woodman named Tim.”
ANSWER: DEEP FOREST

~4th Riddle~
“A shop with pets of average stats, Foxtrot is the number of items in the cart. A second floor on a three-tale mart.”
WINNER: HerbieG
ANSWER: Nicolas

~5th Riddle~
" 'A' is my middle name and I am a deity. Small in size but strong in power."
PRIZE: Bouncer Hat
ANSWER: God Dagger

~6th Riddle~
"A tree who survives high levels of heat, to get it you have magmagons to beat."
ANSWER: Maple Tree

~7th Riddle~
“I bounce and bounce until I get pounced. The first one you face is me with a bounce.”
PRIZE: Repguana Set
WINNER: ihasarchery
ANSWER: Green Bouncer

~8th Riddle~
“Be you ta ta erm are? Elf err why?
(This probably is the weirdest one :lol: )
PRIZE: Bouncer hat + wrap set
WINNER: Tyranti
ANSWER: Butterfly Wings

~9th Riddle~
“My name is a candy with a handle to hold, flatts in pink and monsters in gold.”
PRIZE: Darkane Set (Probably? :lol: )
ANSWER: Lollipop Flatts

~10th Riddle~
“Luck at first sight but loses luck on last might.”
(Note: the first come wins rules is not applied in this riddles. Answer and give an explanation.)
PRIZE: 12M
ANSWER: Fisky/Frawn/Fritterz (Read his answer to be rekt :lol: :lol: :lol: )

~11th Riddle~
“9 and 2 is where i am, fishing starts here because of what i have.”
WINNER: Tails
PRIZE: 20M
ANSWER: Milton (NPC)

~12th Riddle~
“D, G and H is the amount of HP I heal, subtract 303 to seal the deal. I’m useful to warriors because of the attributes I give, that’s why see for yourself to know if it’s real.”[/its a Shiny Pumphin with 478 hp heal subtract to 303 equal to 175 npc price and a power attributes when use] IGN : XxXBaTouSaiXxX
samuraix

Postby samuraix » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:00 pm

its a Shiny Pumphin with 475 hp heal subtract to 303 equal to npc price of 175 and with attributes of power when use!!!
[b][/IGN : XxXBaTouSaiXxX]
samuraix

Postby wlw » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:10 pm

btw i think some people may just answer bs and edit after people said the answer.

idk

don't think I am trying to steal price or something just saying...
IGN: fst_cadet_han_2003
Guild: ProPlayerz
wlw

Postby wubbalubbadubdub » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:58 pm

Its An Shiny Pumphin

When d,g and h if u turn it to numbers it says 478 And the 478 is the fish hp healed
And if u Subtract it to 303, the answer will be the same price if u sell the regular pumphin
when it sold to any npcs store which is 175

And also The Shiny give +2 Power It's Very usefull When ur a Warrior

IGN- josephgelig0

HAVE A GOOOD DAY :D

wubbalubbadubdub

Postby claruth123 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:14 pm

The answer should be "SHINY PUMPHIN"
WHY?
*because D,G,H are placed in alphabets in very exact where D is in 4th place(4) while G is in 7th place(7) and H is in the 8th place(8).And the result will be 478 and this amount is the total health healed if you'll use it.Try to subtract 478 to 303 and the result will be 175 which is the exact price when you'll sell it to any npc store but if you'll going to absorb/use it you'll be granted 2power points to your stat and only be useful to a warrior class.
claruth123

Postby claruth123 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:16 pm

claruth123 wrote:The answer should be "SHINY PUMPHIN"
WHY?
*because D,G,H are placed in alphabets in very exact where D is in 4th place(4) while G is in 7th place(7) and H is in the 8th place(8).And the result will be 478 and this amount is the total health healed if you'll use it.Try to subtract 478 to 303 and the result will be 175 which is the exact price when you'll sell it to any npc store but if you'll going to absorb/use it you'll be granted 2power points to your stat and only be useful to a warrior class.

ign:ruthrita123
claruth123

Postby legioncommander1121 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:35 pm

My ans: pumphin
D, G and H is the amount of hp i heal, if u turn D,G and H into numbers for example: A=1, B=2, C=3, D=4, E=5.F=6, G=7, H=8 then combine the given letters to the numbers D=4,G=7,H=8 it is 478 and pumphin heals 478 HP when consume and if u substract it into 303
478-303=175 $175 is the money when u sell pumphin without resale from PayVault, but if u sell shiny pumphin it cost 3k or something.
pumphin is also useful on warriors because when u caught shiny pumphin it gives 478 HP and +2 power when u consumed u can catch them on Haunted State and Haunted Woods

So my answer is pumphiny WHY??
because if u sell pumphin withought resale it is $175
if shiny pumphin u can sell it any any NPC store, if u sell it on NPC store or shop whatever it is $3k (i dont know the price just ignore), thats all THX for reading my answer.
legioncommander1121

Postby SoulOfMiso61 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:09 pm

My answer is Shiny Pumphin

Convert ALPHABET TO NUMBER :geek:
A=1 B=2 C=3 D=4 E=5 F=6 G=7 H=8 and so on.....
D G H = 4 7 8, Combine the 3 NUMBERS so its gonna become the 479HP heals of a shiny PUMPHIN!
and then subtract the 478hp to 303 so its equal to 175
$175 when you sell the SHINY PUMPHIN to any STORE in helmet Heroes....($175 when u have no 60% resale)
it GIVES 2+ power when you use it, its USEFUL for many WARRIORS when they use it...

IGN:misoul
IGN:Warrior_0775
I want to become a helicopter someday just joking!!
U KNOW THAT I DONT KNOW HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH in real LIFE
SoulOfMiso61

Postby kamada » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:43 am

pumphin fish. it gives plus 2power. 478 hp if it use, 478 minus 303 =175. the selling prize of pumphin is 175 :D :D :D
kamada

PreviousNext

Return to Events