Riddle Me This! (Public Event) [15th Riddle]

Learn about on-going Helmet Heroes events, both staff and community run events.

Re: Riddle Me This! (Public Event) [10th Riddle]

Postby SniperXKiller » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:47 am

ihasarchery wrote:
Tails wrote:10th riddle: Quackster

- Low defense
- Duck rhymes with luck
- Ducks are considered lucky
- Low strength
- Loses luck mode at 3rd evolution

Just like the Fisky, the Quackster is a luck pet with low strength and defense. This means this lucky pet has no might and is very fragile. Luck at first sight implies the Quackster has luck mode in the first 2 forms, but later in its 3rd form has no luck mode.

IGN: _Toad

The duck actually has luck in it's 3rd form.

Agreed. The loot mode was replaced if I was right. ;)
I'm buying Def and Artillery Books for 45k each.
Spoiler: show
Credits to rex24602 for animating the sig!
SniperXKiller

Postby RaviDavi1 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:56 am

10th riddle > Orb Specialization

Before you've bought "active pets +1", you gain a lot of [pet] orbs, because 3/4 or 7/8 of your pets are inactive and so give much extra power.

However, later down the road, after buying "active pets +1" multiple times, you can make more than 1 pet active and so you gain less orb power. Orb specialization loses its worth when you can make 4 (when you've not bought +4pet capacity yet) or 7-8 pets active (even more if you activate the pets more than the time they're inactive).
Fortes Fortuna iuvat!
Carpe Diem
IGN: Dave966
https://helmet-heroes.wikia.com/wiki/User:Dave966
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC149s2AaJ4o5WKrWtdNFebQ
Grinding music: 3. Elektronomia - Sky High
6. Alan Walker - Darkside
RaviDavi1

Location: In a virtual world / 1. Vexento - Inspire / 2. JJD & Alex Skrindo - Elation

Postby Lyrss » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:53 pm

I guess the pet, Fisky(first evolution).

My Explanation: Fisky has an ability called “Increase luck mode” on its first evolution and as well as its second evolution(name changes to Frawn). But, as the riddle says, “Luck at first sight but loses luck on last might.”, the “Increase luck mode” ability will suddenly switch to the “Mount mode” ability as the pet evolves into its last evolution.
IGN: Tyranti

Am new
Lyrss

Postby claruth123 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:02 pm

my ans: RIDEABLE PETS

i guess,because some/All of rideable pets luck mode will be taken/replaced by mount mode,i'm not that sure but if you'll say that it's "fisky" pls don't because your riddle will become senseless..
claruth123

Postby [FINAL]hitman » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:57 am

claruth123 wrote:my ans: RIDEABLE PETS

i guess,because some/All of rideable pets luck mode will be taken/replaced by mount mode,i'm not that sure but if you'll say that it's "fisky" pls don't because your riddle will become senseless..

rideable pets?
tebra, gobakhan, thumper, narito and a frinshaw, doesn't even have luck even in their first form. considering you said "some/all" given the fact that only the quarbler and the fritterz has luck. I mentioned there in the riddle "LUCK AT FIRST SIGHT BUT LOSES LUCK ON LAST MIGHT." Additionally, the only pets that HAS LUCK on the FIRST SIGHT are QUARBLER and FRITTERZ, BUT the only pet that LOSES LUCK on it's last evolution and is REPLACED by MOUNT MODE is the FRITTERZ. Now tell me how is that senseless in comparison to your "some/all rideable pets" answer?

SniperXKiller wrote:The answer is a Fisky, a young Fritterz. Why? Well, Fisky and its next evolution which is a Frawn, do have luck modes until they were evolved into a Fritterz. "Increased luck mode" will be replaced by "Mount Mode" thus making it 'lucky' on the first sight but not on its last/final form/might. ;)

This probably is the most accurate and well explained answer. :lol: :lol: :lol:
IGN : hitman_final
Hello I am hitman and i love ice cream.

Huge thanks to therealcoder870-san for the sig!
uHm?
[FINAL]hitman

Postby SniperXKiller » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:04 am

Oh. Goody~! I won again. :lol: ;) Thanks. :)
SniperXKiller

Re: Riddle Me This! (Public Event) [11th Riddle]

Postby LuigiBridji » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:19 am

My answer is fishing fort

Because 9 and 2 is 92. Fishing Fort is 92#. And when you die, you will spawn in Fishing Fort.
And in Fishing Fort you buy a fishing pole, so you can start fishing.

- LuckyGuiller
Last edited by LuigiBridji on Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
LuigiBridji

Postby wtz_pro » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:20 am

my ans:fishing pole
11th riddle
im not sure of my answer xD
Day Walker Night Stalker
ImageImage
wtz_pro

Postby RaviDavi1 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:22 am

11th riddle: Fishing Fort

The NPC who sells items (a fishing pole) is located in Fishing Fort (the room number is #92 so that explains the 9 and 2)

The NPC is Milton.
Fortes Fortuna iuvat!
Carpe Diem
IGN: Dave966
https://helmet-heroes.wikia.com/wiki/User:Dave966
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC149s2AaJ4o5WKrWtdNFebQ
Grinding music: 3. Elektronomia - Sky High
6. Alan Walker - Darkside
RaviDavi1

Location: In a virtual world / 1. Vexento - Inspire / 2. JJD & Alex Skrindo - Elation

Postby Elayyy96 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:23 am

Fishing pole and milton
_BloodyWarrior_
Elayyy96

Postby Offitsuka_33 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:25 am

Milton
IGN:Offitsuka_33
Last edited by Offitsuka_33 on Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
DON'T FORGET TO SMILE EVERYDAY BE HAPPY PLAYERS
Offitsuka_33

Postby ihasarchery » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:27 am

My answer: Milton

"9 and 2" is referring to the area number of the Fishing Fort which happens to be #92.

As we all know Milton is the NPC that sells fishing poles there, which sprouts the beginning of fishing.

muny sir pls

Kudos to Miso for the avatar!
ihasarchery

Postby _senlevi_ » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:27 am

My answer is Pond :D

Need woods? Here's my chopping business Click here" viewtopic.php?f=3&t=73032 "
_senlevi_

Postby kamada » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:35 am

fishing pole, because you cannot catch a fish with out it
kamada

Postby STEALER_XB » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:36 am

IT'S ME STEALER_XB
MY ANSWER IS :FISHING FORT :lol: :lol: :lol:
STEALER_XB

Postby claruth123 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:41 am

answer: MILTON

“9 and 2 is where i am, fishing starts here because of what i have.”
-this guy(milton) is located to loc. #92,and he owns/sells a fishing pole which is required in fishing...and i'm pretty sure that this riddle asks for a character name(npc).
*ruthrita123
claruth123

Postby HerbieG » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:42 am

Your method of determining who will be the winner based on the fact of who will be the first to give the full answer with an explanation has one weakness: the ability of editing posts. For example, RaviDavi1 is the first one that gave the full answer, but 5 minutes later LuigiBridji edited his answer to make it look more complete-already knowing RaviDavi1's answer, so you have to also look at the time of posting and check if the answers were edited.

Also I agree with one of the users who wrote earlier that the riddles are way too easy and it is not the matter of who will be the one to actually SOLVE it right, but the one who will POST it first.

I wish you were creating more riddles like the one I solved - the foxtrot one, in which you would not only have to explain what is the answer, but also how the puzzle was solved. Riddles that need some thinking outside the box.

If the riddles were actually harder it would be also more fair to the part of the world that is sleeping when you are posting them.
HerbieG

Postby SoulOfMiso61 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:43 am

when you combine the number 9 and 2 it is equal to number 92 .....that means #92 place in helmet heroes is FISHING FORT, there are 2 people in FISHING FORT. BETTY AND MILTON.

2 people purposes
BETTY- it can restore your mp and health
MILTON- a man who sells fishing pole only... he is the one who starts your fishing journey

so my answer is MILTON who sells fishing pole
IGN:misoul
IGN:Warrior_0775
I want to become a helicopter someday just joking!!
U KNOW THAT I DONT KNOW HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH in real LIFE
SoulOfMiso61

Postby claruth123 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:13 am

HerbieG wrote:Your method of determining who will be the winner based on the fact of who will be the first to give the full answer with an explanation has one weakness: the ability of editing posts. For example, RaviDavi1 is the first one that gave the full answer, but 5 minutes later LuigiBridji edited his answer to make it look more complete-already knowing RaviDavi1's answer, so you have to also look at the time of posting and check if the answers were edited.

Also I agree with one of the users who wrote earlier that the riddles are way too easy and it is not the matter of who will be the one to actually SOLVE it right, but the one who will POST it first.

I wish you were creating more riddles like the one I solved - the foxtrot one, in which you would not only have to explain what is the answer, but also how the puzzle was solved. Riddles that need some thinking outside the box.

If the riddles were actually harder it would be also more fair to the part of the world that is sleeping when you are posting them.

I recommend you to create your own event and apply your own rules...
claruth123

Postby [FINAL]hitman » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:30 am

HerbieG wrote:Your method of determining who will be the winner based on the fact of who will be the first to give the full answer with an explanation has one weakness: the ability of editing posts. For example, RaviDavi1 is the first one that gave the full answer, but 5 minutes later LuigiBridji edited his answer to make it look more complete-already knowing RaviDavi1's answer, so you have to also look at the time of posting and check if the answers were edited.

You already lost considering the fact that you didn’t read the entire text written on the first post. Do you really think that I can’t see the label “Last Edited...” ? You can’t win and claim a prize without giving the correct answer and a full proof logical explanation. If the riddles are too EASY for you, then why don’t you make your own riddle that won’t be too easy. Rules are changed bruh starting with the 10th riddle. Didn’t I give a reminder to READ the announcements part? If you don’t want this event, then make your own event that would make you happy. Lol

uHm?
[FINAL]hitman

Re: Riddle Me This! (Public Event) [7th Riddle]

Postby HerbieG » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:47 am

None wrote:Yep, chery got it. Aren't these way to easy it's unfair to those who sleep when you post them?

At least I tried to advocate your point of view - despite the fact that for my time zone it is the middle of the day - but there was no answer to your post.

As you can see from the answer I received there is no place for a constructive discussion about it.
HerbieG

Postby [FINAL]hitman » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:53 am

HerbieG wrote:
None wrote:Yep, chery got it. Aren't these way to easy it's unfair to those who sleep when you post them?

At least I tried to advocate your point of view - despite the fact that for my time zone it is the middle of the day - but there was no answer to your post.

As you can see from the answer I received there is no place for a constructive discussion about it.

Then should I be the one to adjust to your time zones for the event? Isn’t that a challenge to y’all?

uHm?
[FINAL]hitman

Postby SniperXKiller » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:11 am

Hmmm. 9 and 2... fishing. The answer must be the Fishing Fort. Why? Because Fishing Fort is area #92 in the Helmet-Heroes world. From the name itself, Fishing Fort, here is the place where players can buy the item 'fishing pole' from the NPC named Milton which grants the ability to catch fishes when near water. Technically, fishing starts off when you have a fishing pole, and poles are sold here for $700 coins, thus making the Fishing Fort the 'first' area where fishing adventures begin(not unless you bought a fishing net on payvault or get yourself a fishing pole from other players. :lol: ). ;)
SniperXKiller

Postby None » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:50 pm

[FINAL]hitman wrote:
HerbieG wrote:

Then should I be the one to adjust to your time zones for the event? Isn’t that a challenge to y’all?

Well, how about each person can only win once? Because as you can see, some people are constantly winning because of time zones
IGN: TorchReignited Discord: None #4420
#DetectiveSquad Buying Power/Range books and shinies 40k each
I don't want to run away, from my destiny.
None

Postby Tails » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:44 pm

Riddle 11: Milton

Milton is an NPC, not an area. The clue says "...because of what I have..." which means obviously SOMEONE not SOMETHING is related to fishing. 9 and 2 make the number #92 which happens to be the fishing fort. Players are introduced to fishing poles in Aqualantis where they can fish. Fishing starts when you have a fishing pole, and Milton sells fishing poles in order for players to fish. Fishing starts when you buy the pole, not enter the area.

IGN: _Toad

Edit: Grammar mistake : P
Tails

PreviousNext

Return to Events