Who is Phil A Pino Guessing Event! (Ticket Rewards)

Learn about on-going Helmet Heroes events, both staff and community run events.

Re: Who is Phil A Pino Guessing Event! (Ticket Rewards)

Postby superboy02 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:04 am

xD whens miso gonna get online :3?
Ign Flame_101
superboy02

Postby DarkYveltal » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:54 am

MisoSoup247 wrote:Sorry for the wait everyone. I shall now announce the results.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sadly, no one was able to figure out or guess who Phil_A_Pino is. The true mastermind behind this farce, is none other then...

then....

then...

its....

IT'S....!!!

it's this guy.
Spoiler: show
belding.

If you are disappointed, then I shall just say, that I was very surprised when I found out. I found out 2 years ago, after I left Helmet Heroes for about 6 months without a word. I came back to the community one day and in my forum inbox was a message from Phil_A_Pino. The message is pretty personal so I am only going to show the part where Phil reveals his identity.

And there is it, the mystery behind Phil_A_Pino is over. If people have any doubts, you are completely free to ask any moderators or even Robby to do a cross check or you can live in suspicion for the rest of your life.

And now for the rewards... since no one got it right, the following rewards wont be given out: Best Effort and Mr. Right.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Mr. Wrong Award goes to.... ihasarchery
Honourable mentions: isa467, none, realms of eastern.

Most people gave very little reasoning and the ones that tried to give a lot of reasoning went too far. Ihasarchery's guess, while it was wrong,he put in the effort to research, created reasonable points and for that he gets this award.

The Comedian Award goes to.... superboy02
Honourable mentions: Ingamename, kennyg, koalasium, darth, firebloodz.

The fact you accused an npc and said you would post a screenshot of proof and never did made me laugh.

The Worst Answer Award goes to.... Sasuke
Honourable mentions: everybody else

You were the first person to post in the thread and your answer.... I'm still scratching my head over it. What the hell does Phil A Pino and zombies have to do with each other? Is there some kind of connection that I'm missing? You seem so confident in your answer which makes it even more infuriating. FYI, I was singing Zombies by the Cranberries because someone said "in your head" which was an auto-trigger for me to start singing the chorus with that exact same words in it. There were other answers that tried too hard to be bad, or were they aiming to be funny? But I just felt that this answer in particular was the worst one. Good day sir!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The three winners please contact me via a forum message so we can schedule a time to meet up and receive your 100 ticket awards. Thank you everyone else for participating.

Since it looks like people are not reading this :roll:
Queen Dark.
Queen of the Nekos
Join my server <3
https://discord.gg/Zh6ZF4G
DarkYveltal

Postby fuktighår » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:38 pm

looks like mario guessed this correctly two and a half years ago lmao
It's Mi74.

Discord: Bittersteel#1957
fuktighår

Postby belding » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:30 am

Like I said, people had guessed right before and I never said that they were wrong. Mario guessed me because someone guessed JereksBabyMama. His guess had no real basis in good proof. So.... I deflected. There is a "who is viper" thread where someone guessed me, and I asked why, to which they responded "I don't know." Deflected.
belding

Postby awesomeguy83 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:22 pm

belding wrote:Like I said, people had guessed right before and I never said that they were wrong. Mario guessed me because someone guessed JereksBabyMama. His guess had no real basis in good proof. So.... I deflected. There is a "who is viper" thread where someone guessed me, and I asked why, to which they responded "I don't know." Deflected.

lol i just saw this thread now so you made an account and just messed with everyone on forums? lmao
#Pvon4Owner
awesomeguy83

Postby belding » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:08 pm

awesomeguy83 wrote:
belding wrote:Like I said, people had guessed right before and I never said that they were wrong. Mario guessed me because someone guessed JereksBabyMama. His guess had no real basis in good proof. So.... I deflected. There is a "who is viper" thread where someone guessed me, and I asked why, to which they responded "I don't know." Deflected.

lol i just saw this thread now so you made an account and just messed with everyone on forums? lmao

To be honest, being Phil_A_Pino on the forum was more fun than actually doing anything in the game.
belding

Previous

Return to Events