Who is Phil A Pino Guessing Event! (Ticket Rewards)

Learn about on-going Helmet Heroes events, both staff and community run events.

Who is Phil A Pino Guessing Event! (Ticket Rewards)

Postby MisoSoup247 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:29 am

This is more for the older forum members but everyone(?) is completely welcome to take part in this event.

Backstory:

A few years ago, a highly suspicious player going by the name "Phil_A_Pino" was born. He terrorised many people with his very well mannered attitude and curly moustache. Now he was obviously an alt account of somebody but his true identity is still somewhat of a mystery to this day... I am mainly holding this little event to rid the stain off my name as I have been falsely accused of being the person behind the "Phil A Pino" persona. I hereby claim myself as not the true person behind Phil a Pino and I am asking you people to try and guess who he really is. Take my statement as a lie or truth, its up to you.

FYI: I have spoken to Phil A Pino and he has agreed to reveal his true identity at the end of this event.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules:

-You cannot answer with "Phil A Pino".
-You may only answer once.
-Accusing multiple people isn't a valid answer.
-Vague posts are invalid.
-Strictly no editing of your "answer post".
-It's possible to win multiple awards.
-Event ends on January 1st, 2018. Awards will be announced and handed out shortly afterwards.
-New forum members aren't allowed. If your account was created after this thread was made, you are out.

Awards

Best Effort Award :idea: (100 tickets x1):
You put up a very well thought answer with great detective ability, evidence and research.

Mr. Wrong Award :oops: (100 tickets x1):
You were wrong but your answer had a lot of effort and reasoning behind it.

Mr. Right Award 8-) (25 tickets x4):
You guessed correctly, good job!

Comedian Award :lol: (100 tickets x1):
Your answer was funny.

Worst Answer Award :!: (100 tickets x1):
Your answer was ridiculously bad. You get a prize that should be used to get your brain checked.

Hints:

It's. Not. Me.
MisoSoup247

Re: Who is Phil A Pino Guessing Event! (Ticket Rewards)

Postby MisoSoup247 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:33 am

I still think it's Gregore.

They speak the same way as well.
MisoSoup247

Postby Sasuke » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:00 am

Could be a mislead, but I believe that Hades is Phil_A_Pino. This is due to the nature of a specific role, Zombie, assigned only to Hades, in the Discord Channel, matched with a song written by The Cranberries, Zombie. I recall a performance of this song performed by Miso, during the reunion, and it was odd, given that Miso suddenly broke out into a song. I therefore assumed that the identity of Phil_A_Pino is the same as Hades, as he is the only member in the Discord that has the Zombie role.

~Nya!
Sasuke

Location: Living peacefully in Snowy Flats, stalking the fabled Ice Blade of the Gods.

Postby superboy02 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:13 am

I do beleave its grown up viper for one reason, his hair lol just add a muchache and yeah they look like relatives :D ill post the screenshot later as proof
Ign Flame_101
superboy02

Postby HaroldHd » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:37 am

I think it's Smiling_Fear a.k.a God :).....just guessing lol :lol: :lol:
Hi!
My ign is:HaroldGTI
Hacked Acc:HaroldHd12
I'm also known as Defender
Bye!
HaroldHd

Postby Phil_A_Pino » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:42 am

This is interesting. I hope I win.

I will be reserving my guess for later, but I am fairly certain I know who I am.
Phillip A. Pino
Insurance and Fish Sales Manager
"Selling Peace of Mind in a Hectic World"

I am nobody
Phil_A_Pino

Postby Prostatus5 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:10 am

Ooh, fun, I like me some reasoning.

Given Phil A Pino's account was made before mine, I probably don't have the correct answer, but there's a few people that are up for debate.

Gregore is a pretty decently spaced answer. They both talk in the same manner and have similar personalities, I'd presume.

I also really like Sasuke's thoughts on him being Hades. It's some really good detail, but I've found something that could either be way off or fairly close.

I think that he could be Naruto. Again, I don't think it's correct by any means, but I've noticed that both Phil A Pino and Naruto don't use many apostrophes. They both seem to use "I am" over "I'm" unless they're starting a sentence. It's really abstract and I'm pretty sure I'm just going to get the worst guess award.
thanks naughty!^^
Spoiler: show

Kudos to Link Nestar ^^
http://steamcommunity.com/id/prostatus_5/ <-------- Add me on Steam!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCopJCRdg046d0q3a7ctdJZQ<-----subscribe
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water
Prostatus5

Postby DarkYveltal » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:39 am

I'm thinking it maybe Miso.

Reason: Phil and Miso or both similar in humar
Edit:Misspeld something and added reasons
Last edited by DarkYveltal on Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Queen Dark.
Queen of the Nekos

Join my server <3 https://discord.gg/VsVAnrv
DarkYveltal

Postby Aaayeah » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:00 am

I think its Coke :lol: , because Coke has been playing this game for many years and has helped this community.
ImageImageImage

Alt: Barthon
Guild: Soul Eaters
Also: Buying Book of Artillery and Defense 40k each PM Me Freely

I'm physically fit, Mentally awake, Morally straight.
C.A.T cadet Aaayeah reporting on duty, Sir!
Aaayeah

Postby Oxidan » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:39 am

I'm thinking its one of 3 people but I will need to do a little more research here.

Edit** I strongly believe that Phil_A_Pino is none other than.......MasterYi. I will write my reasoning later.
Oxidan

Postby ihasarchery » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:52 am

I also believe that it's Naruto. He's been on the forums longer than the alt. There's also Prowaffle's grammatical analysis between the two.

If you also look here:

You can notice that the two were placed together. Coincidence? I bet my bitter cherry ass it's not.

If you also look through the same thread, our friend Phillip posted right after Naruto. Possibly to make it seem like it's not his alt. Although, it was most likely done because, he was running out of time to be posting on the forums so he had to get both post on time.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=31394#p238647

Well would you look at that, he also got involved with the guild "Legendary". Guess who used to be the leader of the that guild. *COUGHHHHHHH Naruto's demonic deceitful ass*

Well, now we know who will be taking the fat stacks of gold. Certainly not me of course, though I would appreciate a big a stick.

Btw, didn't mean to offend anyone especially Naruto. Just a mediocre guess.

Kudos to Miso for the avatar!
ihasarchery

Postby aaronrules » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:28 am

Itblobboy

merci beaucoup
Image thanks for the awesome sig penhead

You know it's Nick Crompton and my collar stay poppin'
yes, i can rap and no, im not from compton
England is my city
aaronrules

Postby Donald_Trump » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:37 am

jesus christ
Image[/url]
check this out my youtube channel Farleyeccles Gaming
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRs_NqWW7EM-qRxSex4gtHg
Donald_Trump

Postby abdelrahman » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:39 am

If someone got it right is he going to admit it?
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=25956Don't suspect the people who hve admit before that he isn't one of them
he already admitted he isn't blob
Attachments
Screenshot (142).png
Screenshot (142).png (39.15 KiB) Viewed 2304 times
Last edited by abdelrahman on Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thx for RaptorZ7 for this amazing sig
Kudos to miso for the avatar

#DetectiveSquad
abdelrahman

Postby ihasarchery » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:03 pm

abdelrahman wrote:If someone got it right is he going to admit it?
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=25956Don't suspect the people who hve admit before that he isn't one of them

Misho said he is going to admit it at the end. Also, there is no rule about suspecting people who have admitted it's not them.

Kudos to Miso for the avatar!
ihasarchery

Postby None » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:11 pm

is there a time limit?
IGN: TorchReignited Discord: None #4420
#DetectiveSquad Buying Power/Range books and shinies 40k each
I don't want to run away, from my destiny.
None

Postby isa467 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:12 pm

I think it's lycanblade because Phill A Pino matches the same character and personality as him, also as you can see it says lycanblade last visited the forum in around August this year. To be precise the last time Phil a Pino posted on forum was August 12th (excluding the posts he has has done today) and the last time he visited on Lycanblade was August the 13th. Therefore this seems a bit dodgy to me.
It could be a coincidence but judging on his character I reckon it's him.
Lycanblade.
Last edited by isa467 on Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Credits to Lightnings_Fury
isa467

Postby abdelrahman » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:16 pm

ihasarchery wrote:
abdelrahman wrote:If someone got it right is he going to admit it?

Misho said he is going to admit it at the end. Also, there is no rule about suspecting people who have admitted it's not them.

Okay,btw he isn't Naruto he admitted that too
Edit:Just a question did Phil made his main account before making this account?
Attachments
Screenshot (164).png
Screenshot (164).png (52.08 KiB) Viewed 2296 times
Thx for RaptorZ7 for this amazing sig
Kudos to miso for the avatar

#DetectiveSquad
abdelrahman

Postby isa467 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:41 pm

Sorry for da edits but I only edited it to put down more information to prove it was him, and I didn't read the rules properly. As you can see no one else has posted that it was him and therefore can u leave it be.
Credits to Lightnings_Fury
isa467

Postby InGameName » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:49 pm

I don't know that guy is but I think I know his Nationality .. FILAPINO "Filipino" (Phil_A_Pino) I hope this will help for your investigation :D :D
InGameName

Postby Kennyg » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:50 pm

The Truth Exposed: None, the man behind Phil_A_Pino

I think it's None. Now hear me out, you may ask, why? What are the similarities between te two? Well allow me to show you, my friend.

Well the first thing we notice is within the name Phil_A_Pino. There are four words, followed by an underscore, then a, then underscore, then another four words. There are 5 steps to describing the name of this Phil A Pino character right? However we must exclude the middle step, "then a" as a is the indefinite article meaning that we definitely cannot include it in this article. That means that in total there are now 4 steps. How many letters are in the word "None?" 4. Coincidence? I think not.

But that's only the beginning. The conspiracy continues. Now we see, on December the 20th 2017 Phil_A_Pino posted his latest reply. You know who else posted their latest reply on this exact date? None, who queries whether there is a time limit, so he may know when to do his latest reply, both as None and his alt, Phil_A_Pino.

By now the evidence is almost overwhelmingly suggesting that None is Phil_A_Pino. But there is one last piece of evidence. A piece of evidence which I truly believe drives the final nail into the coffin. Now we look at the post count between Phil_A_Pino and None. Phil A Pino has 131 posts. How many does None have? 1825 posts. So is there any relation? None at all. In case I didn't make that clear enough N-O-N-E. We see that the absolute irrelevance between the post count of this alt and None is in actual fact a clever hint at the true identity of Phil_A_Pino.

GGWP nubs didn't stand a chance :lol:

EDIT- HOLY DAMN I FOUND SOMETHING ELSE. The following attachment I have uploaded is from a reply by the man himself, Phil_A_Pino. What does it say? "If you think my service is second to None say ...... " Second to none..... Because the original account is always better :o :o :o
Attachments
Pino Insurance Brochure.png
Pino Insurance Brochure.png (26.75 KiB) Viewed 2263 times
Kennyg

Postby None » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:16 pm

Kennyg wrote:The Truth Exposed: None, the man behind Phil_A_Pino

I think it's None. Now hear me out, you may ask, why? What are the similarities between te two? Well allow me to show you, my friend.

Well the first thing we notice is within the name Phil_A_Pino. There are four words, followed by an underscore, then a, then underscore, then another four words. There are 5 steps to describing the name of this Phil A Pino character right? However we must exclude the middle step, "then a" as a is the indefinite article meaning that we definitely cannot include it in this article. That means that in total there are now 4 steps. How many letters are in the word "None?" 4. Coincidence? I think not.

But that's only the beginning. The conspiracy continues. Now we see, on December the 20th 2017 Phil_A_Pino posted his latest reply. You know who else posted their latest reply on this exact date? None, who queries whether there is a time limit, so he may know when to do his latest reply, both as None and his alt, Phil_A_Pino.

By now the evidence is almost overwhelmingly suggesting that None is Phil_A_Pino. But there is one last piece of evidence. A piece of evidence which I truly believe drives the final nail into the coffin. Now we look at the post count between Phil_A_Pino and None. Phil A Pino has 131 posts. How many does None have? 1825 posts. So is there any relation? None at all. In case I didn't make that clear enough N-O-N-E. We see that the absolute irrelevance between the post count of this alt and None is in actual fact a clever hint at the true identity of Phil_A_Pino.

EDIT- HOLY DAMN I FOUND SOMETHING ELSE. The following attachment I have uploaded is from a reply by the man himself, Phil_A_Pino. What does it say? "If you think my service is second to None say ...... " Second to none..... Because the original account is always better :o :o :o

It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit , instead of to suit facts.

-Sherlock Holmes
Your first reason, that has nothing to do with it and that means every other 4 lettered username is a suspect
Second reason; Can I not post on the same date a Phil A Pino? You did too.
Third reason; I don't think you know what evidence means. You're twisting facts to suit your theory.
Your last piece of "evidence", I made my name None, for a reason, and that's not the reason. Read the quote above again.
Your EDIT reason, just because he said second to none, does not mean you can twist it. It was probably for entertainment, not for you to twist.
Also, I wasn't even were when the older players like Jerek, Gregore, rvr3rd, etc were around so theres that
IGN: TorchReignited Discord: None #4420
#DetectiveSquad Buying Power/Range books and shinies 40k each
I don't want to run away, from my destiny.
None

Postby koalasium » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:14 pm

Here is a list of all the people Phil_A_Pino claims he (or she) isn't:
-Chieftain Obboy
-Misho
-Naruto
-MasterQuackster
-Monochrome
-JereksBabyMama
-machstormer

Along with a few others.

Thus, I conclude that the only option left is Glaucus, the mortal fisherman who turned into a Greek prophetic sea-god after eating a magical herb.

Here's why.

Phil_A_Pino--why "Phil?" I asked myself that same question as I looked into the blue glare of my computer screen, trying to decipher the question that atheists have not been able to answer for years. So, I turned to religion. The "ph" spelling that replaces the "f" sound of Old English originated in Greece with the letter "phi." Why didn't he spell his name with an F, like how you would spell "Filipino?" No, there had to be a deeper, more intrinsic reason behind this aberrant spelling. Perhaps he wanted to give us a clue. Perhaps he unconsciously spelled it with a "ph" out of habit. Either way, this strongly implies that Phil_A_Pino is, in fact, Greek.

Now, I was going to search for every single Greek in this forum, but I realized that Phil_A_Pino had given us another hint: his signature.

Phillip A. Pino
Insurance and Fish Sales Manager
"Selling Peace of Mind in a Hectic World"

It took a bit of sleuthing, but I was able to find a Greek god who was once a fisherman. Of course, he could have just been a nobody in Greece, taking his damn time fishing in the golden Mediterranean ripples, but I thought different. There was no way he could just be a nobody in Greece, because he is in this world to improve humanity. His only goal in life is to help his fellow fishermen (his "family" that he "needs to support"). And where are there a lot of fishermen in this world?

That's right, the Philippines.

The Greek god, Glaucus, was once a fisherman. Now, after eating the magical herb (don't do shrooms kids), he spends his time helping fellow sailors and fishermen, posing as a fisherman in the regions where he is most needed.

Now, how does this relate to Helmet Heroes? I racked my brains for a good five minutes over this question, until I realized the answer lies in the fishes. The fish update came to HH in mid 2014...just about when Phil_A_Pino entered the forums. There had been talk of the fish update, and like the fish-loving sea-god he is, Phil_A_Pino (or should I say Glaucus??) came like a moth to a fly to these forums. In HH in 2014, fishes had peaked as a well-discussed topic, attracting Phil_A_Pino because he wanted to help us out.

As I joined HH a little after Phil_A_Pino, I have a great deal of experience with this fine man/sea-god. He had once been a fellow member of Animal Farm, where he of course would have been advocating for the rights of fishes. While it was sad to sea him leave, it was by no means a shellfish decision on his part, and I hope that he continues to carry out these kind and generous acts for fishermen across the world, virtual or not.

And he will deny this, because not everyone enjoys being known as a sea-god, but sometimes, just having the knowledge that there is someone out there for all those poor fishermen makes all the difference in the world.

Credits to Naughty for the sig
Seriously though... We need to do the universe a favor and wipe this world out. Admittedly, we're bound to do it whether we intend to or not in just a matter of time.
-Tomatha

Check out my new blog.
koalasium

Postby imjustchris » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:23 pm

I seriously don't know this guy. I'm just going to guess who he is. FIRST OF ALL, he's a helmet heroes player. Of course. . Umm he is a guy who was admitted to hospital with 8 plastic horses in his stomach...i guess his condition is now stable...AHEM. yeah idk what else to say. Hope i win something. OH I bet he's the type of guy who people talk about him behind his back. If I were him i would simply fart.

meh i tried.
IGN: FryChicken
Guild:
Subscribe to ImJust Chriz :P

imjustchris

Postby Kennyg » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:04 am

None wrote:
Kennyg wrote:The Truth Exposed: None, the man behind Phil_A_Pino

It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit , instead of to suit facts.

-Sherlock Holmes
Your first reason, that has nothing to do with it and that means every other 4 lettered username is a suspect
Second reason; Can I not post on the same date a Phil A Pino? You did too.
Third reason; I don't think you know what evidence means. You're twisting facts to suit your theory.
Your last piece of "evidence", I made my name None, for a reason, and that's not the reason. Read the quote above again.
Your EDIT reason, just because he said second to none, does not mean you can twist it. It was probably for entertainment, not for you to twist.
Also, I wasn't even were when the older players like Jerek, Gregore, rvr3rd, etc were around so theres that

:lol: :lol: Lol calmmm ma dude. Inner peace. Your name was the first I could think of, so you know, I went with it. Just a bit of fun.
Kennyg

Next

Return to Events