Kennethz! The fake Robby hacker!

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

Kennethz! The fake Robby hacker!

Postby tabofabo » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:51 am

After he hacked me with all the stupidity he decided to keep my pet Momo. So this the all evidence that Kennethz is the fake Robby. The fake Facebook Robby hacker. And until now he didn't delete his accounts. He is fighting Robby in Facebook and reporting Robby pretending he is the real Robby. He changes his dates in his facebook pages timeline. All the 12 fake robby facebook pages. He owns them all.
Momo is my pet. I have evidence that Momo is my pet. I can tell you what its type and what evolution it in. I swear i didn't see Kennethz online and i didn't see him walking with my pet but i just saw him on leaderboards. Everybody know that Momo with capital M letter is my pet. Ask everybody they will say yes Momo is my pet. Momo is my pet. Momo is my pet
The evidence ----->
Spoiler: show
Momo is a Frawn and this is the same level i left it so he cant evolve it only with evo crystals

So ban ip Kennethz
BAN Kennethz
BAN THE HACKER
BAN THE FAKE ROBBY
Attachments
Momo my pet.jpg
Momo my pet.jpg (183.82 KiB) Viewed 841 times
Momo my pet2.jpg
Momo my pet2.jpg (184.49 KiB) Viewed 841 times
Credits to Lycanblade
tabofabo

Re: Kennethz! The fake Robby hacker!

Postby Ky372 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:54 am

I'm curious... what is your proof that Kennethz is the owner of the fake Robby accounts on facebook? I don't see how you could possibly gather such information...
~ Admin of Helmet Heroes Wiki. Contact me for anything wiki related!
Ky372

Postby tabofabo » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:24 pm

This is last photo just before i got hacked a day. I told you Momo is my pet. He hacked grollourdo and hacked me. This is my proof. Momo is my pet. Okay i will tell you how i fall in the fake Robby trap. Gollourdo's hacker pmed me told me he can get to me 300 tickets if i gave my password. I thought he is grollourdo. So i trusted him. I gave him my password. He hacked me. My bladed set, 2 piece of boarding axe of fire, 280 tickets, 600k and my 5 pets. One of my pets is Momo
Credits to Lycanblade
tabofabo

Postby Ky372 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:52 pm

That... doesn't answer how you *know* that Kennethz is the owner of the fake facebook accounts.
~ Admin of Helmet Heroes Wiki. Contact me for anything wiki related!
Ky372

Postby tabofabo » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:57 pm

Ky372 wrote:That... doesn't answer how you *know* that Kennethz is the owner of the fake facebook accounts.

He hacked grollourdo through facebook then hacked me. My pet Momo with him is evidence he is the hacker. One of these fake Robby facebook pages he used it on grollourdo.
Credits to Lycanblade
tabofabo

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:03 pm

So he couldn't have bought it from the hacker?
Not to mention that it's a few days later and after having nothing you have re-gathered a full bladed se and an electric barracuda.
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby tabofabo » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:18 pm

SOUL_SLAYER wrote:So he couldn't have bought it from the hacker?
Not to mention that it's a few days later and after having nothing you have re-gathered a full bladed se and an electric barracuda.

Really. I'm under 3 millions in debt to people. After my friend gave me 2 millions 8-) I am talking about a hacker and you asking me how i get my bladed set?
Credits to Lycanblade
tabofabo

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:38 pm

You completely discarded the part that he could have bought the pet from the person who hacked you.
Did you even ask HOW he got the pet?

and I think it's blatantly obvious why I asked how you got another bladed set 3-4 days after having nothing at all.
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby tabofabo » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:57 pm

SOUL_SLAYER wrote:You completely discarded the part that he could have bought the pet from the person who hacked you.
Did you even ask HOW he got the pet?

and I think it's blatantly obvious why I asked how you got another bladed set 3-4 days after having nothing at all.

I told you. I Borrowed 3 millions from different people i have to give it back. And my friend i won't tell you his name gave me 2 millions :x and i made by myself money by grinding I leveled up from level 302 to level 322. And my brothers gave me money and items. I'm in debt
Credits to Lycanblade
tabofabo

Postby Kennethzz » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:19 am

you don't have an proof that im Robby Scherer.. in facebook.. your pet name Momo ..i bought him guy name Rammus and im not a Robby Scherer in facebook................. :( :( you don't have a proof :( :( -_-
Kennethzz

Postby helmethero003 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:58 pm

I trust tabofabo.
"The Adventure Begins!"-Helmet Heroes
helmethero003

Postby tabofabo » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:32 pm

agungyoichi wrote:
lastmage wrote:
agungyoichi wrote:a guy named Kennethz pm me ingame and he say he want to be my friend.
after a little conversation he ask me to add him in fb, and all of sudden 2 fake acc of robby named Robby Scherer and Helmet Robby pm'ed me and asking my pass, of course im not giving it
so i think this Kennethz guy is maybe the one behind that account :?
and when i ask about it he answering my pm with some attitude.. :lol:

finally someone give me a great evidence to prove that Kennethz was the one behind the Fake robbys'

i support this statement that Kennethz was the one who created Fake Robby Pages and Accounts
yeah i dont have much evidence to show but i think this is enough for it

and can we Smash him with IP Ban Hammer?

Graaahhh!! Finally, someone is agree with me. :lol:
IP BAN!
IP BAN!
IP BAN!

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8735&start=25#p61858
This is the proof
Credits to Lycanblade
tabofabo

Postby Tartarus1876 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:14 pm

tabofabo wrote:
SOUL_SLAYER wrote:So he couldn't have bought it from the hacker?

Really. I'm under 3 millions in debt to people. After my friend gave me 2 millions 8-) I am talking about a hacker and you asking me how i get my bladed set?

Let me ask you a question. Why are you still using that account if he knows your password. He can just get back in.
"Darkness is able to erase minds and keep people ignorant for the better, the truth can hurt..." - Dark_Titan
Tartarus1876

Postby tabofabo » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:33 pm

Tartarus1876 wrote:Let me ask you a question. Why are you still using that account if he knows your password. He can just get back in.

There is an invention they invented in 1998 called "reset password" via email :lol:
Credits to Lycanblade
tabofabo

Postby grollourdo » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:17 pm

For more proof, just go tho this forum post where we STARTED to gather proof ! :x

http://helmet-heroes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8735
Hi Everyone Meet bunny

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Help Bunny by Copying and pasting Bunny into your web page to help him gain world domination.
If you dont then ....
grollourdo

Location: Some where over the rainbow! ( Ho Chi Minh , Vietnam )

Return to Report Player/Abuse