Hacked through FACE BOOK

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

Re: Hacked through FACE BOOK

Postby PENGUINMASTER » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:07 pm

StormNinja wrote:Temp ban the Philippines until these pages are deleted.

TOTAL SUPPORT
OH MY GOD! DO THIS!
LEAVE OUT THE "TEMP" PART AND EVEN BETTER!
PENGUINMASTER

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:11 pm

^Hey I said that :O!
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby PENGUINMASTER » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:13 pm

:P
SOUL_SLAYER wrote:^Hey I said that :O!
PENGUINMASTER

Postby lastmage » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:27 am

agungyoichi wrote:a guy named Kennethz pm me ingame and he say he want to be my friend.
after a little conversation he ask me to add him in fb, and all of sudden 2 fake acc of robby named Robby Scherer and Helmet Robby pm'ed me and asking my pass, of course im not giving it
so i think this Kennethz guy is maybe the one behind that account :?
and when i ask about it he answering my pm with some attitude.. :lol:

finally someone give me a great evidence to prove that Kennethz was the one behind the Fake robbys'

i support this statement that Kennethz was the one who created Fake Robby Pages and Accounts
yeah i dont have much evidence to show but i think this is enough for it

and can we Smash him with IP Ban Hammer?
Knowlegde is POWER
lastmage

Postby YinFO » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:23 am

I just like everyone to realize that in a game like this part of the blame is that there are no in game moderators to ask advice from or immediately freeze any suspicious account activity until proven ok. That's what freezing is for. It's not a ban just mode to stop all activity and flag all the history of that account including chat logs. Now any hacker that infiltrates a close circle of friends will cause reckless damage until The game creator is available.

I don't want to hear everyone knows not to give out their password, It us a human condition to trust and to be trusted, it's like a form of love. It's valued much higher than physical possession normally. If you begin to understand what always happens in social circles you can begin to change the places where the underlying rock bottom form of responsibility and duty of care belongs.

Thank you.
YinFO

Postby Zywak » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:51 am

YinFO wrote:I don't want to hear everyone knows not to give out their password, It us a human condition to trust and to be trusted, it's like a form of love.

Well then...just give me your country, bank name, bank account number and username/password.
Do you also give random strangers copies of your house and car keys? Just to spread the love, you know.

For non-adults reading this: as a rule of thumb, NEVER give anyone your password. If you think an exception should be made to this rule- talk to your parents first.

For adults reading this: as a rule of thumb, NEVER give anyone your password. If you think an exception should be made to this rule- accept the consequences as a life lesson...don't go complaining anywhere and don't expect to be compensated for stupidity.
Zywak

Postby Jassid » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:59 pm

agungyoichi wrote:a guy named Kennethz pm me ingame and he say he want to be my friend.
after a little conversation he ask me to add him in fb, and all of sudden 2 fake acc of robby named Robby Scherer and Helmet Robby pm'ed me and asking my pass, of course im not giving it

This guy just came into the zone I was hunting and asked for my facebook first thing; never met him before, nothing. I had already seen this post by you, but I NEVER give out FB details through games unless I've spoken with them through voip and played with them a long time.

I at least pointed him in this direction to clear up the issue should he be innocent, but when I showed him the thread, he said, "Wait." He then said "I been log out" and logged off.

And ironically as I type this, tabofabo2 PM'd me out of nowhere telling me he got scammed of all his stuff. He asked to add me to facebook..... Too fishy for my liking. Methinks Tabo = Kennethz = FB Scammer? Either that or the guy made one with a 2 at the end to try and trick people. Not sure what Tabo's real ingame name is.

I don't know Tabo at all, so no reason he should be PMing me moments after Kennethz logs out asking for my facebook.

Notice that in the chatbox Kenneth hasn't even drifted up in my chatbox before tabo sent me a message randomly.

As soon as I asked if it was Kenneth, he spammed back who is Kenneth like 6 times. Seems pretty likely they're trying to deflect it.
Jassid

Postby tabofabo » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:39 pm

I am the only tabofabo and i don't have any other accounts. tabofabo2 is not mine. Fake facebook trap.
tabofabo2, 3 or 4... they are not me :x
There is only one tabofabo. Me
Last edited by tabofabo on Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Credits to Lycanblade
Spoiler: show
tabofabo

Postby agungyoichi » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:58 pm

lastmage wrote:

finally someone give me a great evidence to prove that Kennethz was the one behind the Fake robbys'

i support this statement that Kennethz was the one who created Fake Robby Pages and Accounts
yeah i dont have much evidence to show but i think this is enough for it

and can we Smash him with IP Ban Hammer?

Graaahhh!! Finally, someone is agree with me. :lol:
IP BAN!
IP BAN!
IP BAN!
agungyoichi

Postby tabofabo » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:43 am

Its d2 but i closed the chat box by mistake he told me he will know my password and will take my items again

his Ip is ---------> d2
d2
ban d2
d2
d2
Credits to Lycanblade
tabofabo

Postby Lu-Bu » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:23 pm

So mr Lier lier pants on fire is telling the truth DiamondGold22 Said Tabo Groll and him all got hacked on the same day I didnt belive him about You guys getting hacked now i do O_O
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwGN06 ... yCg/videos
Hail the king of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'s
Lu-Bu

Postby grollourdo » Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:09 am

Jassid wrote:

This guy just came into the zone I was hunting and asked for my facebook first thing; never met him before, nothing. I had already seen this post by you, but I NEVER give out FB details through games unless I've spoken with them through voip and played with them a long time.

I at least pointed him in this direction to clear up the issue should he be innocent, but when I showed him the thread, he said, "Wait." He then said "I been log out" and logged off.

And ironically as I type this, tabofabo2 PM'd me out of nowhere telling me he got scammed of all his stuff. He asked to add me to facebook..... Too fishy for my liking. Methinks Tabo = Kennethz = FB Scammer? Either that or the guy made one with a 2 at the end to try and trick people. Not sure what Tabo's real ingame name is.

I don't know Tabo at all, so no reason he should be PMing me moments after Kennethz logs out asking for my facebook.

Notice that in the chatbox Kenneth hasn't even drifted up in my chatbox before tabo sent me a message randomly.

As soon as I asked if it was Kenneth, he spammed back who is Kenneth like 6 times. Seems pretty likely they're trying to deflect it.

I noticed that this person keeps on putting question marks in his phrases alot for no reason, even on face book, which now tells me that this person is that same person who hacked me from face book . (plus look at his poor english)

ps: tabofabo dosnt swear that much....
Hi Everyone Meet bunny

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Help Bunny by Copying and pasting Bunny into your web page to help him gain world domination.
If you dont then ....
grollourdo

Location: Some where over the rainbow! ( Ho Chi Minh , Vietnam )

Postby tabofabo » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:09 am

Ban Kennethz
Ban Kennethz
Ban
IP Ban
Ban now
Credits to Lycanblade
tabofabo

Postby grollourdo » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:11 pm

I think now we have egnof proof to know who the hacker is.....,

KENNETHZ
Hi Everyone Meet bunny

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Help Bunny by Copying and pasting Bunny into your web page to help him gain world domination.
If you dont then ....
grollourdo

Postby DeAd_Cr0w » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:27 am

I found your fake "Robby" on Facebook.

Thanks.
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Facebook Screenshot
Untitled.jpg (212.41 KiB) Viewed 1373 times
DeAd_Cr0w

Postby rex24602 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:24 am

Ssstark wrote:

He must have had them as fb friends.... When you add people to fb the hackers go through your friends and then target them as well. I doubt he knew anything about it, but I don't know for sure.

And if it was me getting accused of being 'fake robby' I'd be pretty pissed off too.

I am sure if I had permission I could telnet kens account
rex24602

Postby grollourdo » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:50 pm

DeAd_Cr0w wrote:I found your fake "Robby" on Facebook.

Thanks.

thats not the one who hacked us, he has much better english
Hi Everyone Meet bunny

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

If you dont then ....
grollourdo

Postby Tartarus1876 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:10 pm

Robby wouldnt even need to ask for your password. They have a database of everyone's password. It even says that when you are about to type that in for your password when you start playing. :? :?
"Darkness is able to erase minds and keep people ignorant for the better, the truth can hurt..." - Dark_Titan
Tartarus1876

Postby tabofabo » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:37 pm

Tartarus1876 wrote:Robby wouldnt even need to ask for your password. They have a database of everyone's password. It even says that when you are about to type that in for your password when you start playing. :? :?

Yes but there are other stupid guys. We learned a lesson. We are smart now. Everybody makes mistakes
Credits to Lycanblade
tabofabo

Postby nooblitz » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:34 pm

Tartarus1876 wrote:Robby wouldnt even need to ask for your password. They have a database of everyone's password. It even says that when you are about to type that in for your password when you start playing. :? :?

This is off topic, but Robby or the db should not know/store the actual password, and I think the db of this game properly handle our player's password data. Read : http://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2013/11 ... ds-safely/
nooblitz

Postby tabofabo » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:01 pm

Its back! Its back! My sister's BF Got hacked through facebook i guess. He didn't tell her how. But i can guess because its the same the style of the hacker. He hacked all his items, money, tickets and pets. And left him with coconut Helmet, suit, suit pants and a wooden bat :cry: :cry: Please donate to my sister's boyfriend. My sister already gave him some cash. But its not enough. Please he's such a cool guy. His ip is _COOL_
Donate to _COOL_ please or we will lose a lovely member in our family. He may quit the game :cry:
With love...
Credits to Lycanblade
tabofabo

Postby tabofabo » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:40 pm

I had some chat with _COOL_ because _COOL_ doesn't have a forum account. I'll take his side
_COOL_ admit to me that he got hacked through facebook. This is how it happened.
1) his friend erica_06 pmed him. She asked him his name in facebook so she can add him in facebook. erica_06 she's not the hacker. But the hacker hacked her through facebook too.
2) _COOL_ gave erica_09 his name in facebook.
3) _COOL_ in facebook recieved a friend request from ..... guess who ... Robby himself. Of course he's not Robby. Face palm!
4) The fake Robby started to chat _COOL_ then he asked _COOL_ his password so he can make his level 1k and give him 1k tickets
5) _COOL_ gave his password to the fake Robby. The fake Robby hacked _COOL_ all his items, pets, 400 tickets and money
Credits to Lycanblade
tabofabo

Postby Saruman107 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:22 pm

tabofabo wrote:I had some chat with _COOL_ because _COOL_ doesn't have a forum account. I'll take his side
_COOL_ admit to me that he got hacked through facebook. This is how it happened.
1) his friend erica_06 pmed him. She asked him his name in facebook so she can add him in facebook. erica_06 she's not the hacker. But the hacker hacked her through facebook too.
2) _COOL_ gave erica_09 his name in facebook.
3) _COOL_ in facebook recieved a friend request from ..... guess who ... Robby himself. Of course he's not Robby. Face palm!
4) The fake Robby started to chat _COOL_ then he asked _COOL_ his password so he can make his level 1k and give him 1k tickets
5) _COOL_ gave his password to the fake Robby. The fake Robby hacked _COOL_ all his items, pets, 400 tickets and money

He stills owes me 1.1m... :cry:
sorry for your lose man, also sorry that i won't be giving him anything because i've lost my faith in people and am not lending/giving money to anyone :oops:
Kudos to Miso for this sig and Overload for my original avatar! :mrgreen:
Give a damn about giving damns with the damn-giving spoiler below
Saruman107

Postby tabofabo » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:30 pm

Well i'm not reporting _COOL_ anymore
Last edited by tabofabo on Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Credits to Lycanblade
tabofabo

Postby Lycanblade » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:40 pm

the only thing i got against cool is his ugly afro :lol: and saruman,u cant trust me.i proved that u could,remember?with the 2k?
ImageImage
Lycanblade

Location: That corner where I always go to cry...the one with hot blondes

PreviousNext

Return to Report Player/Abuse