Banned

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

Banned

Postby SHOOTER0324 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:03 pm

How is this the third time I have posted about the same thing but haven't gotten one response from a moderator. I got banned for botting, even though no where in the game it says it is against the rules. Also if botting is bannable, then so should be afking with a pet. I have played this game for years, I have spent hundreds of dollars, around 700. And your gonna ban me for breaking a rule that is not even a rule. If you want people to abide by certain rules, try putting a tab called "Rules". It would be very helpful.

Robby, are you interested in selling me the ownership of Helmet Heroes, I am very interested in buying it.
SHOOTER0324

Re: Banned

Postby Robrodude » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:29 am

Buying the game? I think robby would want a large amount for this game with how much passive income he makes from the game. He can generally leave this game untouched and people will continue to play it and he will continue to make money. If you're serious about it, though, and know enough about coding and the game and games in general, I'd support this. And maybe I'm wrong, and robby cares about the health of this game more than the money, and won't want a lot of money for it. But I'd be surprised.
Robrodude

Return to Report Player/Abuse