Unfair banning and unbanning system

For anything related to the original Helmet Heroes.

Unfair banning and unbanning system

Postby LORRAINE » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:15 am

First of all you banned those innocent accounts we just gave moneys to book with and didn't unabanned any of them
Second the pet changing scammers aren't even getting banned
Third you unabanned a legit scammer q8p yes the innocent ones are still banned unfair isn't it?
LORRAINE

Re: Unfair banning and unbanning system

Postby FaZe_bird » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:09 pm

I was banned with 50$ spent or more on the account after dying in pvp while putting my money in the atm.
Banned for duplicating money yet haven't tried getting the account back. Jayermine was the acc
FaZe_bird

Postby Geniesser2 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:27 pm

3 Alts banned for following reasons in my two years of playing this game:
First Alt banned for steam refund, because i bought duped tix.
Second Alt banned for dupping - i bought two jetpacks from low level duper and placed them in my inventory.
Third Alt was banned yesterday ... i bought a wrangler helmet from my OWN ventor back (which i crafted with my OWN main account). Banned for dupping items.

I never get an answer from rob, not on e-mail and not on disscord (eliatopia server). Forget this game, it is not worth it. I can still play with my main but i lose the motiviation more and more.

Ah right scammer like Xx_Slayer024_xX dont receive a bann anymore for scamming pets or accounts, really funny.
Geniesser2

Postby SHOOTER0324 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:30 pm

Facts and I get banned for botting when they dont even say it is against the rules. I have spent $700 on this game, and they just gonna ban me like that. It is hella unfair.
SHOOTER0324

Return to HH Original