Banned For Botting

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

Banned For Botting

Postby SHOOTER0324 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:11 pm

I saw the responses to my last appeal. I am asking for another chance. I did not know it was against the rules. I assumed it was the same as afking with a pet. If it hasn't been 9 years it has been pretty damn close. If I had known it was against the rules I would have never had done it. Not one person told me that it was against the rules while I was doing it, and there are no in game rules that tell you not do to it. Can't you see how that is a bit unfair? If I am unbanned, I will no longer bot, I had no idea it was bannable, the first thing Ill do is switch back to another class that is easier to afk. I have spent a lot of time and money on your game. I have almost max payvault, and I have booked a lot. I have 73k Range and 25k defense. Please reconsider, this is my favorite game, and I had no clue it was against the rules, and I am promising for that to never happen again.
SHOOTER0324

Re: Banned For Botting

Postby SHOOTER0324 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:22 am

You guys don't mention any rules anywhere on your game. How is it far to ban people when they do not even know what is bannable or not bannable.
SHOOTER0324

Return to Report Player/Abuse