Scamming in this Game, Please Notice and Ban these Scammers

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

Scamming in this Game, Please Notice and Ban these Scammers

Postby PeaKnees » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:26 am

Dear Robby, I hope you get to read this and understand that these IGN i present now should be permabanned because of scamming in the game. note that these are different occurrences but i remember them all and have them in my socials. i didn't want to make this but they've scammed too many , and please read this and ban them.
IGNs of scammers : Katana_Cowboy05 , Pink_Floyd , and ako_to_si_natoy.

I'm gonna explain these individually
Katana_Cowboy05
This guy was a guild mate of potato, and when i was level 230 , i asked him to boost me to 248 so i can wear my brooding fire axes but he said for the price of my two kreeton cutters and 350k, so i gave him cause he is a guildmate and would be trusted , but then he said he needed to borrow my kreeton helmet so he can survive the magmagons , so i let him. a few minutes later, i didn't even get to level up once, he teleported and when i messaged him, he ignored it and when i go after him he always teleports away, so i lost alot from him. Ask our guild leader sihari123 about this for proof, cause he and his friend Fugnuts helped me with items so i can go on the hunt again. please permaban Katana_Cowboy05 , Robby.

Pink_Floyd
Pink_Floyd was a friend of mine so i trusted him with his rate for 50 load to 20m , and i told him that i would load him 100 for 40m or two jets, but after i loaded him, he disappeared without a trace and didn't go online and wouldn't respond to a DM in discord and a text on the phone number. Please Ban Pink_Floyd for scamming my 100 load. here is his phone number for proof 09564280815 - Globe. Please permaban Pink_Floyd, Robby.

ako_to_si_natoy
okay, so ako_to_si_natoy is the same story as Pink_Floyd. He said he would trade 40m for 100 load , and same as Pink_Floyd he fled without a trace and left me after i loaded. Here's his number for proof 09423458416 - Sun. Please permaban ako_to_si_natoy.

So overall i lost a kreeton helmet, 2 kreeton cutters, 350k, and 200 load to these scammers , please permanent ban these scammers, Katana_Cowboy05, Pink_Floyd, and ako_to_si_natoy. Please if any moderators or if better Robby could notice this please ban them. i was promised with so much , an 18 level boost and 80m overall , but i didnt get anything, please help me get these back :(((. Im asking for please to ban them and some compensation, for more questions , please ask my brother and his account , flabbypatty, cause he was there when it happened and my personal acc PeaKnees. I need to spread awareness to becareful with scammers in the game.
PeaKnees

Return to Report Player/Abuse