Someone help please

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

Someone help please

Postby AaronPlaysHH » Mon May 25, 2020 10:18 am

I recently bought 18000 tickets and was selling them for 480k each not knowing that there was a cap to how much money you could have without getting banned. I did not cheat or break any rules accept pay $600 which i dont think that means i get banned. My IGN is AaronPlaysAAAhockey. Someone please help.
AaronPlaysHH

Re: Someone help please

Postby McFappy » Tue May 26, 2020 9:52 am

email robby directly with your ingame name.

The same thing happened to me. He has an auto-ban feature on low level accounts to prevent thieves / problems with refunds etc. He did mention to me that this can happen with low level players but he DID NOT mention at what level we can start having money on our account, which is also a problem for me since I'm in the same boat :P

I do know that you can have at least 500k on a level 26 character because that much is how much I claimed to get my son and I jetpacks. I had to do it one at a time though. Trying twice was autoban. (1m). Now I'm higher level and earning much more money per period of time (especially with all the cash shop buffs to income) so I would love to know at what level I can start playing without fear of an autoban.
McFappy

Re: Someone help please

Postby Eden » Tue May 26, 2020 2:21 pm

McFappy wrote:email robby directly with your ingame name.

The same thing happened to me. He has an auto-ban feature on low level accounts to prevent thieves / problems with refunds etc. He did mention to me that this can happen with low level players but he DID NOT mention at what level we can start having money on our account, which is also a problem for me since I'm in the same boat :P

I do know that you can have at least 500k on a level 26 character because that much is how much I claimed to get my son and I jetpacks. I had to do it one at a time though. Trying twice was autoban. (1m). Now I'm higher level and earning much more money per period of time (especially with all the cash shop buffs to income) so I would love to know at what level I can start playing without fear of an autoban.

You said you are around lvl 330, so till lvl 500 don't get over 1.2B in ATM, after it the limit is close to 4.2B. And never carry with you more than 1.1B.
Eden

Return to Report Player/Abuse