Need to speak with an admin...

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

Need to speak with an admin...

Postby Wesmantooth » Sun May 24, 2020 3:31 pm

Hey I recently started playing Helmet Heros just about 5 days ago. I enjoyed your game enough that I used my real money to get some tickets to purchase a Super Pet. A person by the name of Lloyd1 in game messaged me and sold me a very good pet. I'm not being told in game the pet was somehow stolen and that I need to give it back or that Robby is being contacted to have it taken from me and given back to the origional owner. I paid about 4.2k tickets for the pet. If someone else is the rightful owner I understand returning his property. However I'm out 4.2k tickets if the pet is taken from me. So I'm hoping to speak to an admin before they remove it as I paid around 150$ real cash for the pet. I had nothing to do with any scams and wasn't aware anything like that could happen. I hoping someone of authority could message me or reply hear letting me know if I'm being scammed, if this is legit and you are planning to take the pet, or what the result will be because taking it from me would make me be out 4.2k tickets.... Please let me know something so this can have a good resolution for everyone. Thank you.
Wesmantooth

Re: Need to speak with an admin...

Postby ChineseOrJapanese » Sun May 24, 2020 8:42 pm

That's possibly a hacker / scammer. There are tricks in the game that shows that there's a pet that he offers that is his, but in reality, it's fake, so your money goes to him, and his pet goes to whoever he bugged or hacked the game for it to go to. You can ask me for help instead, I'm a Programmer too, Robby has many things on his hands, so, it'll be hard to get him into solving our problems here and there. PM me if you wish

I help Fix Things, Bugs, Glitches
ChineseOrJapanese

Postby Eden » Mon May 25, 2020 12:15 am

Wesmantooth wrote:Hey I recently started playing Helmet Heros just about 5 days ago. I enjoyed your game enough that I used my real money to get some tickets to purchase a Super Pet. A person by the name of Lloyd1 in game messaged me and sold me a very good pet. I'm not being told in game the pet was somehow stolen and that I need to give it back or that Robby is being contacted to have it taken from me and given back to the origional owner. I paid about 4.2k tickets for the pet. If someone else is the rightful owner I understand returning his property. However I'm out 4.2k tickets if the pet is taken from me. So I'm hoping to speak to an admin before they remove it as I paid around 150$ real cash for the pet. I had nothing to do with any scams and wasn't aware anything like that could happen. I hoping someone of authority could message me or reply hear letting me know if I'm being scammed, if this is legit and you are planning to take the pet, or what the result will be because taking it from me would make me be out 4.2k tickets.... Please let me know something so this can have a good resolution for everyone. Thank you.

Before you get any help what lvl in game are you?.
Eden

Postby Ara8888 » Mon May 25, 2020 1:58 am

Eden shut up, don't try to help them. These nubs are lying like fuck. That dude is playing 5 days and already bought 4,2k tix? Haha good joke. Don't believe its true. lmao bro u got pranked, fucking scammers everywhere.
One advice bro if you bought that pet for real money did u send to Robby some prt screens from transaction? I bet this is all fucking lie. And btw there is no player like "Lloyd1".

I am also a programmer so if u wanna any free tix or loads pls contact me in game, also i can hack ip...and mold really fucking dope plasticine animals just pm me.
Ara8888

Postby Yggdrix » Mon May 25, 2020 6:24 am

That was a sad story of you. Sadder that this forum is dead. I really hope Robby comes back actively and fix everything.
Yggdrix

Postby Wesmantooth » Mon May 25, 2020 8:26 am

Eden wrote:Before you get any help what lvl in game are you?.

I am lvl 330 or so. I'm not sure why the level matters honestly. But I intend to play the game for longer if the admins don't just come on my account and take the pet. And, Ara8888, people will see how real the tickets are if the pet is taken from my account without talking to me first when I alert paypal I didn't get what I paid for and ask for a refund. Also I just say Lloyd1 in game last night and funny how you are trying hard to make this post seem illegitimate. I'm sure if they investigate furthur your name will show involvement in stealing the pet in the first place, or that you are the same IP as Lloyd1. And hopefully action will be taken to remove scammers like you from a good game. I have the pet I paid for so everything in game is great for me as I'm over lvl 300 in only 6 days now. But anyway, I just wanted to find out before I invest my 300mil into booking the pet to become even stronger, just to have to removed from my account. that's all
Wesmantooth

Postby Ins » Mon May 25, 2020 9:08 am

Ara8888 wrote:Eden shut up, don't try to help them. These nubs are lying like fuck. That dude is playing 5 days and already bought 4,2k tix? Haha good joke. Don't believe its true. lmao bro u got pranked, fucking scammers everywhere.
One advice bro if you bought that pet for real money did u send to Robby some prt screens from transaction? I bet this is all fucking lie. And btw there is no player like "Lloyd1".

I am also a programmer so if u wanna any free tix or loads pls contact me in game, also i can hack ip...and mold really fucking dope plasticine animals just pm me.
Get off of forums kid
Ins

Postby Ara8888 » Mon May 25, 2020 10:46 am

Ara88 scammer - confirmed ✔
Yeah i am big kiddo. Ok I know where the door is. Smh.
Ara8888

Postby gusguy1073 » Mon May 25, 2020 4:00 pm

Ara8888 wrote:Eden shut up, don't try to help them. These nubs are lying like fuck. That dude is playing 5 days and already bought 4,2k tix? Haha good joke. Don't believe its true. lmao bro u got pranked, fucking scammers everywhere.

Why the hell are you so mad. I"M THE ONE who lost the pet. I sold it to a guy called "Optichzxc12" for 2.8 tickets, the next morning the account I sold it on was banned, and I'm also IP banned because he refunded. Wesmantooth just happened to BUY it from the guy who scammed me for 4.2k tickets. I also don't know wesmantooth or anything, but have you ever considered the fact that not everyone who plays this game is 12 years old? Some people may actually legitimately spend money, (get this crazy idea), that they have earned? Don't be so quick to judge and call someone a hacker, chill out.
gusguy1073

Postby TrishaMallorcaBabe » Tue May 26, 2020 2:06 am

It's Loydd1 not Lloyd1 cuz i met that guy before selling tickets at the acid village and I think that its the day where he sold his pet to wesmantooth
December 13 2017 Account's Birth
Playing Since 2015
SORRY FOR MY BAD GRAMMAR ^^
TrishaMallorcaBabe

Postby TrishaMallorcaBabe » Tue May 26, 2020 2:10 am

What's the name of the pet btw??
December 13 2017 Account's Birth
Playing Since 2015
SORRY FOR MY BAD GRAMMAR ^^
TrishaMallorcaBabe

Postby gusguy1073 » Tue May 26, 2020 9:01 am

It's called Oo1oO
gusguy1073

Postby Wesmantooth » Tue May 26, 2020 10:01 am

TrishaMallorcaBabe wrote:It's Loydd1 not Lloyd1 cuz i met that guy before selling tickets at the acid village and I think that its the day where he sold his pet to wesmantooth

You are correct. Thank you for correcting that. Strangely enough Lloyd1 stripped his account. Definitely a sign of innocence right there lol.
Wesmantooth

Postby Wesmantooth » Tue May 26, 2020 11:38 am

Also if you do read this robby and do decide to do something, please know I'm asking to keep the mount, ban the people who are stealing from Gus, and give the tickets I paid to the scammer to the rightful owner. Especially since at this point, I've booked the pet from 33k power to 47k power. Over 600 mil worth of books invested. If Gus agrees of course.
Wesmantooth

Return to Report Player/Abuse