I TRADED A SCAMMER/BUGGER

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

I TRADED A SCAMMER/BUGGER

Postby jpokz46 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:55 am

Hi,

Reporting this scammer with IGN: Last_coke_na_rc | I bought tickets from him using Green_Arrow5. We exchanged thank you's and I went to Trading District to deposit my tickets but unfortunately I got disconnected. When I reconnect I clicked my storage and saw all of the tickets are gone and it is all bugged tickets. I lost my money worth 10$.

I hope you compensate my lost money with 500 tickets on my account IGN: Green_Arrow5 , since getting them banned only won't give my money back and I almost got caught by police to pay him and cashed in on Gcash online (Quarantine Issues) can't you believe I did all of this just to grind and play everyday? Thanks also to Jarsu for responding quickly on helping us getting out of Snoop's Shop yesterday it was outstanding move as expected.

Now I send my best regards to the owner of this game Robby. Thank you for future response.
Regards,
jpokz46
jpokz46
jpokz46

Re: I TRADED A SCAMMER/BUGGER

Postby Eden » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:02 pm

jpokz46 wrote:Hi,

Reporting this scammer with IGN: Last_coke_na_rc | I bought tickets from him using Green_Arrow5. We exchanged thank you's and I went to Trading District to deposit my tickets but unfortunately I got disconnected. When I reconnect I clicked my storage and saw all of the tickets are gone and it is all bugged tickets. I lost my money worth 10$.

I hope you compensate my lost money with 500 tickets on my account IGN: Green_Arrow5 , since getting them banned only won't give my money back and I almost got caught by police to pay him and cashed in on Gcash online (Quarantine Issues) can't you believe I did all of this just to grind and play everyday? Thanks also to Jarsu for responding quickly on helping us getting out of Snoop's Shop yesterday it was outstanding move as expected.

Now I send my best regards to the owner of this game Robby. Thank you for future response.
Regards,
jpokz46

About tix contact Robby, about Gcash-it's your own problem no need to put it here. About mentioning here Jarsu-he did none, nada 0, it wasn't him who told Robby about ppl stuck in Snoop's Shop so don't give him credit for it.
Eden

Postby xxjarsuzz » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:28 pm

jpokz46 wrote:hanks also to Jarsu for responding quickly on helping us getting out of Snoop's Shop yesterday it was outstanding move as expected.

No problem, it's glad to help.
Robby even said "I thought I might have figured out that issue" before he force reseted the snoops so we may have a little hope that it won't happen again :)
Eden wrote:About mentioning here Jarsu-he did none, nada 0, it wasn't him who told Robby about ppl stuck in Snoop's Shop so don't give him credit for it.

Eden4, stfu u bastard, stop spreading your shet lies here, stop spamming forum and please delete your forum account.
You are a terrible ignorant lying forum spammer noob.
IGN: Jarsu
xxjarsuzz

Postby Ara8888 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:40 pm

lies all lies all fvcking lies like always....................................................................................
Attachments
11212132111231.png
11212132111231.png (41.64 KiB) Viewed 159 times
Ara8888

Postby Eden » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:42 pm

xxjarsuzz wrote:
jpokz46 wrote:hanks also to Jarsu for responding quickly on helping us getting out of Snoop's Shop yesterday it was outstanding move as expected.

No problem, it's glad to help.
Robby even said "I thought I might have figured out that issue" before he force reseted the snoops so we may have a little hope that it won't happen again :)
Eden wrote:About mentioning here Jarsu-he did none, nada 0, it wasn't him who told Robby about ppl stuck in Snoop's Shop so don't give him credit for it.

Eden4, stfu u bastard, stop spreading your shet lies here, stop spamming forum and please delete your forum account.
You are a terrible ignorant lying forum spammer noob.

WOW said by oldest liar in HH which is too scared to prove that his stats are real. You wanna prove it-show everybody your paywault unless you're a lil chicken. If not you shut your mouth.
Eden

Postby xxjarsuzz » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:53 pm

Eden wrote:WOW said by oldest liar in HH which is too scared to prove that his stats are real. You wanna prove it-show everybody your paywault unless you're a lil chicken. If not you shut your mouth.

None of your business. You nublets. Please delete your forum accounts. Both of you. Thanks.
Attachments
heh.jpg
heh.jpg (19.27 KiB) Viewed 156 times
IGN: Jarsu
xxjarsuzz

Postby Eden » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:04 pm

Can you stop offending ppl? And why do you care about my other post, you feel some pain in the ... or what? I'm trying to help a bit other ppl since almost no one else is re-posting here. Does it hurt you so much? If yes then maybe you stop checking this forum or act decent.
Eden

Postby Geniesser2 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:28 am

We all know that HH dies if we have lesser and lesser player. The Forum is a mirrow of the game that means more Player in the game produce more Posts in the Forum with different opinions. And to repost is a fine actvity, it Shows us that our Posts are not useless or unheard.
Geniesser2

Postby jpokz46 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:13 am

"I hope you compensate my lost money with 500 tickets on my account IGN: Green_Arrow5"

Lol Eden, I just say compensate us we are not requesting it is more on demanding since if the server on HH is okay we won't be scammed in the first place. No scammers and duppers will get in. I really hope this game will be fixed soon and my money will be back to its place.
jpokz46
jpokz46

Return to Report Player/Abuse