Kylaine019 want to lure in other player into bugged area

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

Kylaine019 want to lure in other player into bugged area

Postby Geniesser2 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:19 am

He use bullhorns with buying offers about 700k each tix to lure in Player into Snoop shop. Dont listening and DONT FOLLOW him.
Let us offend this dumbass everytime he utilize a bullhorn for this Purpose.
Geniesser2
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:59 pm

Re: Kylaine019 want to lure in other player into bugged area

Postby Eden » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:34 am

I've seen some of those bullhorns and yes he or she is/was trying to block there as many players as possible. What a dark times came upon HH.
Image
User avatar
Eden
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:59 pm

Re: Kylaine019 want to lure in other player into bugged area

Postby Geniesser2 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:50 am

It is a shame Eden. I have written a post in the Suggestion area, maybe you give a statement for my suggestions too. The post is about waiting time for purchased tix (until steam refund is not possible) and visibility for confirmed items in trades :)
Geniesser2
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:59 pm

Re: Kylaine019 want to lure in other player into bugged area

Postby xxjarsuzz » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:28 pm

Geniesser2 wrote:He use bullhorns with buying offers about 700k each tix to lure in Player into Snoop shop. Dont listening and DONT FOLLOW him.
Let us offend this dumbass everytime he utilize a bullhorn for this Purpose.
Attachments
SNOOPSS.jpg
SNOOPSS.jpg (13.63 KiB) Viewed 124 times
IGN: Jarsu
User avatar
xxjarsuzz
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:33 am

Re: Kylaine019 want to lure in other player into bugged area

Postby Eden » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:20 pm

Geniesser2 wrote:It is a shame Eden. I have written a post in the Suggestion area, maybe you give a statement for my suggestions too. The post is about waiting time for purchased tix (until steam refund is not possible) and visibility for confirmed items in trades :)

Read it and replied.
Image
User avatar
Eden
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:59 pm

Re: Kylaine019 want to lure in other player into bugged area

Postby Johnromeo27 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:03 pm

xxjarsuzz wrote:
Geniesser2 wrote:He use bullhorns with buying offers about 700k each tix to lure in Player into Snoop shop. Dont listening and DONT FOLLOW him.
Let us offend this dumbass everytime he utilize a bullhorn for this Purpose.
HEY JARSU I KNOW MANY REPORT THE SCAMMER BUT THEY WERE ALSO LURE BECAUSE THEY HAVE RIVAL SELLING TICKETS IN HH AND ALSO PLEASE UNBAN VMAXX BECAUSE HE DONT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING AND ALSO PLEASE READ MY COMMENTS ON THE OTHER TOPIC PLEASE UNBAN HIMM THANKS PLEASE HELP @ROB AND OTHER MODS THANKS! viewtopic.php?f=10&t=79354&p=490524#p490524 AND viewtopic.php?f=10&t=79296 THANKS A LOT!!
Johnromeo27
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:01 am

Re: Kylaine019 want to lure in other player into bugged area

Postby Tami#2261 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:05 am

ephic but that guy ``Kylaine019`` got banned for `ticket scamming` so no worries :lol: :lol:
Code: Select all
@bot.command(name="ban")
async def _ban(ctx, member : discord.Member, *, reason:str):
      await member.ban()
      await ctx.send(f"{member.name} got banned by {ctx.author.mention} for {reason}")
      print('u nub")
User avatar
Tami#2261
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:09 am


Return to Report Player/Abuse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Steeler [Crawler] and 4 guests