#metoo coke is a scumbag

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

#metoo coke is a scumbag

Postby ultoch » Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:34 pm

This marks a happy day for us.

coke_na_rc, one of the most notorious scumbags in the history of this game has been unmodded.
He can no longer silence us.
All of his breakings of the TOS and wrongdoings toward the Helmet Heroes community WILL be exposed.
#metoo

I WANT EVERY SINGLE PERSON WITH ANY SORT OF EXPERIENCE OF COKE DOING UNJUSTIFIED THINGS, TO LEAVE IT ON THIS THREAD. HE WILL GET CALLED OUT!

I remember the time when coke banned me and a load of my friends because of him just simply disliking us. A friend of ours had received duped items via trade. We asked for help and got the account unbanned. Coke, however, was not pleased by this and banned the account again. However, he accused us of HACKING to get the bans lifted. He banned multiple innocent people.

I remember the time when I spoke out against certain high-level players continually breaking the game TOS and offered as much proof as was needed. The response I got was ''Why should I believe you? F*ck you''. I was blocked, and my forum account was quickly banned.

I remember the countless times I and others have complained about coke_na_rc's actions on the forums, and only receiving unjustified bans and deletions.

I remember coke seeing coke be CAUGHT of duping and botting over and over again and even doing it openly in front of the guild members of Emperor on a private server. He was not punished. He however bans people of these things, even without proof.

And we all shall remember of coke destroying the game's player base and inflating the courses of the in-game currencies via abusement of mod rights. He made the goal of reaching high levels obsolete by accepting bribes and making accounts with pre-set high levels. He made the pride of owning a super pet obsolete by creating super pets for real-life money, all with his mod rights.

He shall not be forgiven.
We shall not be silenced.

Screw you. I'm glad you're gone.

#metoo
The biggest ego of helmet heroes since 2013
Spoiler: show
fuck coke_na_rc
ultoch

Re: #metoo coke is a scumbag

Postby Duplicity » Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:36 pm

#metoo
Image[/url]
Duplicity

Postby Prostatus5 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:38 pm

I'm just going to post this video. I've already ranted enough on my unjust ban.
thanks naughty!^^

Kudos to Link Nestar ^^
http://steamcommunity.com/id/prostatus_5/ <-------- Add me on Steam!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCopJCRdg046d0q3a7ctdJZQ<-----subscribe
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water
Prostatus5

Postby Duplicity » Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:45 pm

tens knew this shit a long time ago and robby did nothing
Attachments
predicted.png
predicted.png (48.56 KiB) Viewed 1188 times
Image[/url]
Duplicity

Postby therealcoder870 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:35 am

#metoo

Sorry coke but your actions have been quite questionable lately.
therealcoder870

Postby Last_Miracle » Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:58 am

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=71044
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=68091
coke never help me anytime only Said to my request to unbanned my account No check the 2 link ty
Chance
Last_Miracle

Postby Pitsolini » Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:51 am

wait, what's going on??? what's the deal with coke?
Pitsolini

Postby ultoch » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:13 am

Pitsolini wrote:wait, what's going on??? what's the deal with coke?

That's the point of this whole thread, dude. Many things are wrong with him.
fuck coke_na_rc
ultoch

Postby Azure » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:21 am

#metoo #metoo #metoo #metoo #metoo #metoo #metoo #metoo #metoo #metoo
Azure

Postby xDan1610x » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:58 am

bruh gays STOP accusing coke lmao he helped y’all when u needed help
xDan1610x

Postby therealcoder870 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:21 am

Hey man they're talking about what his attitude is like, and how he's been taking his mod powers a little extreme, and how he's been abusing them.
therealcoder870

Postby Prostatus5 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:20 am

xDan1610x wrote:bruh gays STOP accusing coke lmao he helped y’all when u needed help

He also banned countless people for no reason (including myself), bribed a LOT of people for level 1000 accounts, high stats, and high level pets (Which is a felony crime), and was extremely unprofessional in the position that he was in. I think he's accountable for his actions and this is totally deserved.
thanks naughty!^^

Kudos to Link Nestar ^^
http://steamcommunity.com/id/prostatus_5/ <-------- Add me on Steam!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCopJCRdg046d0q3a7ctdJZQ<-----subscribe
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water
Prostatus5

Postby Tamaraws12 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:29 am

xDan1610x wrote:bruh gays STOP accusing coke lmao he helped y’all when u needed help

When did he ever helped me when i needed it he would always be annoyed and then banned you if he dosnt like u
Tamaraws12

Postby Ten » Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:29 pm

got unbanned boys lets get it

also yeah the email I sent to robby was 100% accurate and I am surprised that those rumors were true.

I think kakai received some exp/levels from coke. I remember tomsen telling me about kakai getting levels at an impossible rate, and then suddenly when tomsen reported it, kakai lost a few hundred levels and was told it was just a "glitch".

so yeah its possible that coke gave kakai some levels (probably for money) and once it gained attention, some of the levels were removed.

also ihas received a pet with 160k power from coke but I don't think he actually took part in what coke was doing. ihas doesn't seem like that bad of a guy and I doubt he had much to do with coke's problem.

Another thing was coke forum banning me once I literally pointed all of this out. I got perm banned over a year ago once I made a topic on coke abusing his powers by giving people pets and its sad that he censored me by just perm banning me. Good riddance, little to nobody will miss him. He should be ip banned ingame with no chance to appeal.
Ten

Postby Lucifa_ » Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:06 pm

AND NOW EVERYONE ARE NO LONGER REMEMBER ALL JIM'S GOOD DEEDS. :| #Respect
Youtube Channel : Chrollo Lucifa
#TeamLucifa
#LUCIFA2020
#DavaoChapter
#HelmetHeroes
Lucifa_

Postby Tamaraws12 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:44 pm

Lucifa_ wrote: AND NOW EVERYONE ARE NO LONGER REMEMBER ALL JIM'S GOOD DEEDS. :| #Respect

Coke did nothing good, he was a bastard he abused his powers and this is what he gets
Tamaraws12

Postby Last_Miracle » Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:19 am

Lucifa_ wrote: AND NOW EVERYONE ARE NO LONGER REMEMBER ALL JIM'S GOOD DEEDS. :| #Respect

nvm
Last edited by Last_Miracle on Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chance
Last_Miracle

Postby Supreme13 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:08 am

Coke this a reminder of your doings like your bad attitudes to us even though we both have the same culture of being filipino and I dont understand why you underestimate us right now especially banning us for some unidentified reasons and one of the bans that I've been hating is that some of the players from the Philippines who were innocents like who did nothing wrong ingame got banned "PH LOCK" and in this case it affects the person's experiences in this game especially that us innocents we've spent money for this game to enjoy our ingame experiences and I know that most of the cheaters come from the Philippines but they're specific so you must identify the people who were doing such things... Not directly banning people who were below 300 level because it is'nt good for us to feel that our accounts have been banned for this reason "PH LOCK".

Now tha I know that you've violated some of the game rules and I can tell that those things that you did is called "CHEATING" other than cheating you can also call it "ABUSE OF POWER" you know why its because you've used the ingsme payvault items by just getting them with the use of your power and sold it to your close friends or someone that you got into tradings.

Now i don't want you do be banned directly but I wanted robby to make some actions about your attitude towards this game.

"Don't you ever underestimate us because without us your neighborhood filipinos this game will not really get that famous because we are one of the reasons why this game got so much players...

Merry Christmas and Happy New year
Supreme13

Postby Mariofan1 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:35 pm

The best christmas present for me whilst in Helmet Heroes for sure... I don't think I even need to add massive paragraphs

- Blatantly silencing the community for revolting against his blatant extreme actions of banning people

- Robby completely ignoring warnings for players (including me) who warned him about coke abusing and complete bias to p2w players

but i mean he's a nice guy minus the whole abuse part (dan1610's logic)
Mariofan1

Postby ultoch » Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:56 pm

Supreme13 wrote:Coke this a reminder of your doings like your bad attitudes to us even though we both have the same culture of being filipino and I dont understand why you underestimate us right now especially banning us for some unidentified reasons and one of the bans that I've been hating is that some of the players from the Philippines who were innocents like who did nothing wrong ingame got banned "PH LOCK" and in this case it affects the person's experiences in this game especially that us innocents we've spent money for this game to enjoy our ingame experiences and I know that most of the cheaters come from the Philippines but they're specific so you must identify the people who were doing such things... Not directly banning people who were below 300 level because it is'nt good for us to feel that our accounts have been banned for this reason "PH LOCK".

Now tha I know that you've violated some of the game rules and I can tell that those things that you did is called "CHEATING" other than cheating you can also call it "ABUSE OF POWER" you know why its because you've used the ingsme payvault items by just getting them with the use of your power and sold it to your close friends or someone that you got into tradings.

Now i don't want you do be banned directly but I wanted robby to make some actions about your attitude towards this game.

"Don't you ever underestimate us because without us your neighborhood filipinos this game will not really get that famous because we are one of the reasons why this game got so much players...

Merry Christmas and Happy New year

Actually coke did also take bribes for unbanning PH players. I'm starting to think he locked the region purely because he wanted money.

What a scumbag lmao
fuck coke_na_rc
ultoch

Postby ultoch » Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:59 pm

If there was a clown smilie on these forums I'd spam it right now.

Yeah sure he helped, if you paid him money. He never helped anyone for free. There's a reason why robby took his mod rights away ya know.

Foken clown lmao
fuck coke_na_rc
ultoch

Postby therealcoder870 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:32 pm

Coke I don't even know what to say. I've seen the truth. For years I looked up to you, to me you were helmet heroes greatest moderator, I thought you were a great person, you gave me some hh currency one time and said go buy something you want. I looked up to as a friend but now, you have lost all my trust and all my respect. You went so low as to deny good players, good f***ing players the right to play only because you didn't like them. You are truly the lowest scum I've ever met. And to think, how much respect I had for you, you. You took bribes, you denied good people the right to play a game, when someone had something to say you silenced them. You deserve this. You know what you did. To do the things you've done is a huge disrespect to this community. There I've said my peace.
therealcoder870

Postby georgeplay » Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:55 am

We all both didn't want coke gonna mod in the first place
georgeplay

Postby ArianaGrande143 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:12 am

I just wanted to say that I'm also one of his victims too. Getting banned for no reason "in" forum for 1 week. Well that's not so bad? I'm accused of cyberbullying here even though these "toxic" people keeps bashing me, talking sh*t about me, calling me a "toxic" person, etc. I'm the one who's getting punished and getting accused of who cyberbully first. I was punished by 1 week ban but NOT them even though they are also participate it? That is so UNFAIR.. He also post in this forum that he ban someone else. And which is me, obviously. Off-topic is off-topic. It means it includes shitposting, and anything. Except sexual posts especially really sexual suggestive posts. (don't get me wrong. I did that too. I'm already know that I did wrong.) Also there's no rules that posting too much in forums are against the rules and considering it as "spamming". Posting too much which means I'm being "active"... It's what annoys me much and dumbthinking. So I decided to follow the rules. Shitposting is considered it as "off-topic". Does anyone know what offtopic is? No right? I just decided to keep in silent so the drama will never starts and that's it. I'll just let them to spit their own opinions about "shit-posting" is against the forum rules. Even though shitposting is actually considered as off-topic. Yes. Cringy posts are considered as off-topic, I repeat. And posting too much is considered as spamming. Even though posting too much is actually considered as the person who is active to post much.
"I have no idea why I included this. It's also related to coke_na_rc topic too. He listens to toxic people more instead of me. He listens to them even though they are not moderators and they are not the ones who rule the HH forum community. They just always create stupid rules that relates to me of what I'm doing. They tell them to coke and the rules they make are nonsense. And coke agrees to them. I'm guessing. They are all against me. They think they can do whatever they want because they are so close to coke."

Okay. Coke has "favoritism" attitude. I think everybody knows that. But he can still help the others even though he is not close with but there is something different. If one of his close friends or famous people or his idols or what asking him for help. He wouldn't get annoyed and keep helping them nicely and politely. No matter how many times you asked him for help. He's always helped you. If the other people who he is not closed with or his dislikes. He can still help them BUT... If you keep asking him for help that is really important to. He is easily annoyed, angered at them, and he stopped helping them and giving so many excuses so you will never ever getting unban. You're banned forever. You have no chances to get your account back and saying "Just create an another account. Problem solved. Isn't that hard? :lol: :lol: " If you're one of coke's closed friends. You have so many chances to get your account back. He always helped you no matter what. That's it.
IGN: ArianaGrande_

❤ Meow!! ❤
ArianaGrande143

Location: ➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

Postby _senlevi_ » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:53 am

Im just gonna leave it here.
Attachments
1577461055983_image.png
1577461055983_image.png (48.08 KiB) Viewed 779 times

Need woods? Here's my chopping business Click here" viewtopic.php?f=3&t=73032 "
_senlevi_

Next

Return to Report Player/Abuse