Monster Instantly Dying

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

Monster Instantly Dying

Postby ihasarchery » Mon May 13, 2019 6:18 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZyGK-XHvqI


So was wandering around taking a peak in private servers coz a hacker decided to make them all "free".

Stopped in the Hydrax server with a pet out in almighty heavens while I was chatting with friends. I was alone at the time, but later on I noticed that the omega fluff stopped spawning and were dying instantly with no one hitting them. I then noticed 2 players were in the room and one of them wuz Oxidan. So obviously wut came to my mind wuz that he was abusing his mod powers to grind since this wasn't happening in any other server.

So if anyone can fully explain this, pls do. Thx.
Image


Kudos to Miso for the avatar!
User avatar
ihasarchery
 
Posts: 4375
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:10 pm

Monsters Instantly Dying

Postby Oxidan » Mon May 13, 2019 7:05 pm

What mod powers? The only thing I can do as a Community Assistant is ban and unban players. Coke can look at the logs to see the bans and unbans as well. So unless having ban and unban power can instaly kill things then I don't know how this could be me "abusing my mod powers".

Feel free to verify with coke or robby about the extent of what I do as Community Assistant.
User avatar
Oxidan
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:31 am

Re: Monsters Instantly Dying

Postby ihasarchery » Mon May 13, 2019 7:14 pm

Oxidan wrote:What mod powers? The only thing I can do as a Community Assistant is ban and unban players. Coke can look at the logs to see the bans and unbans as well. So unless having ban and unban power can instaly kill things then I don't know how this could be me "abusing my mod powers".

Feel free to verify with coke or robby about the extent of what I do as Community Assistant.



Will do. Still doesn't explain what's going on here.
Image


Kudos to Miso for the avatar!
User avatar
ihasarchery
 
Posts: 4375
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:10 pm

Re: Monsters Instantly Dying

Postby DarkYveltal » Mon May 13, 2019 7:15 pm

Same thing was happening in the other servers from what i saw. Not just hydrax. Pretty sure.
Queen Dark.
Queen of the Nekos

Join my server <3 https://discord.gg/VsVAnrv
DarkYveltal
 
Posts: 720
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:04 am
Location: Im at my castle

Re: Monsters Instantly Dying

Postby Oxidan » Mon May 13, 2019 7:18 pm

Obviously, something was going on. I was working on figuring that out then I see you (who I thought) was abusing bugs to get into PS's. Obvioulsy, you weren't but you still should have been going around to PS's. Just because you have the power to do that doesn't mean you should.

Also, if you look at my power, I have no where near the amount it would take to kill an Omega that fast. Had to stay up high because omegas would 1 shot me and I didn't know if they would start spawning normally.

I also moved this topic to Report Player/Abuse since that seems to me you are reporting me and not a bug (by your wording.)
User avatar
Oxidan
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:31 am

Re: Monsters Instantly Dying

Postby Tamaraws12 » Mon May 13, 2019 7:18 pm

ihasarchery wrote:
Oxidan wrote:What mod powers? The only thing I can do as a Community Assistant is ban and unban players. Coke can look at the logs to see the bans and unbans as well. So unless having ban and unban power can instaly kill things then I don't know how this could be me "abusing my mod powers".

Feel free to verify with coke or robby about the extent of what I do as Community Assistant.



Will do. Still doesn't explain what's going on here.

Im pretty sure your pet is the one that is killing them nust saying you had ur pet out didnt you?
Tamaraws12
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:05 pm

Re: Monsters Instantly Dying

Postby RealTat » Mon May 13, 2019 7:19 pm

What I saw was nothing but plsjustfixlol's magic.
Image
Thanks to Naughty for creating the amazing signature & Sharky for the avatar! <3
IGN: Rasielz
Discord: Tatrasiel#2507
User avatar
RealTat
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:00 pm

Re: Monsters Instantly Dying

Postby Oxidan » Mon May 13, 2019 7:21 pm

Tamaraws12 wrote:
ihasarchery wrote:
Oxidan wrote:What mod powers? The only thing I can do as a Community Assistant is ban and unban players. Coke can look at the logs to see the bans and unbans as well. So unless having ban and unban power can instaly kill things then I don't know how this could be me "abusing my mod powers".

Feel free to verify with coke or robby about the extent of what I do as Community Assistant.


Will do. Still doesn't explain what's going on here.

Im pretty sure your pet is the one that is killing them nust saying you had ur pet out didnt you?


All my pets are not even level 100. Also please feel free to ask coke to verify that as well.
User avatar
Oxidan
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:31 am

Re: Oxidan Abusing Mod Powers

Postby Tamaraws12 » Mon May 13, 2019 7:24 pm

EDIT: No i meant ihasarcherys pet blastoise or whatever its called
Tamaraws12
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:05 pm

Re: Oxidan Abusing Mod Powers

Postby Oxidan » Mon May 13, 2019 7:25 pm

Tamaraws12 wrote:No i meant ihasarcherys pet blastoise or whatever its called


Ihas pet didnt move or even try to attack.
User avatar
Oxidan
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:31 am

Re: Oxidan Abusing Mod Powers

Postby Tamaraws12 » Mon May 13, 2019 7:27 pm

Oxidan wrote:
Tamaraws12 wrote:No i meant ihasarcherys pet blastoise or whatever its called


Ihas pet didnt move or even try to attack.

Oh... welp then i doubt its oxidan because he dose not have the power to do that it’s probably plsjustfuxlol because he set the PS so anyone can enter i guess?? Idk
Tamaraws12
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:05 pm

Re: Monsters Instantly Dying

Postby ihasarchery » Mon May 13, 2019 7:27 pm

Ah, so it just suddenly happened and you just suddenly appeared to figure out what was going on without anyone reporting it. And you didn't notice me for at least 20mins, nice.


It was happening on the guilds private server why wouldn't I be there? Would it not make sense for me to be on that PS? I frequently check every map on the PS for people that shouldn't be there. Also, did you figure it out or just have speculation?
Image


Kudos to Miso for the avatar!
User avatar
ihasarchery
 
Posts: 4375
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:10 pm

Re: Oxidan Abusing Mod Powers

Postby the_super_god » Mon May 13, 2019 7:28 pm

Oof dude just a big oof btw nice pet ihasarchery
Image
the_super_god
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:32 pm
Location: in another galaxy :D aka the sun

Re: Oxidan Abusing Mod Powers

Postby Oxidan » Mon May 13, 2019 7:29 pm

Tamaraws12 wrote:
Oxidan wrote:
Tamaraws12 wrote:No i meant ihasarcherys pet blastoise or whatever its called


Ihas pet didnt move or even try to attack.

Oh... welp then i doubt its oxidan because he dose not have the power to do that it’s probably plsjustfuxlol because he set the PS so anyone can enter i guess?? Idk


Not sure. It wasn't ihas (or at least I dont think it was).
User avatar
Oxidan
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:31 am

Re: Oxidan Abusing Mod Powers

Postby DarkYveltal » Mon May 13, 2019 7:30 pm

Hadnt this happened before? Last time someone was messing around in the code?

And i doubt it was you or ihas
Queen Dark.
Queen of the Nekos

Join my server <3 https://discord.gg/VsVAnrv
DarkYveltal
 
Posts: 720
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:04 am
Location: Im at my castle

Re: Oxidan Abusing Mod Powers

Postby Boozy » Mon May 13, 2019 7:34 pm

Edit:

Mistake: Oxidan changed the title.

but you still went on in the video incriminating the guild of cheat boosting. So my words still hold true. Nice going ihas for that level of disrespect.
Last edited by Boozy on Mon May 13, 2019 7:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Boozy
 
Posts: 492
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:27 pm

Re: Oxidan Abusing Mod Powers

Postby Oxidan » Mon May 13, 2019 7:35 pm

Boozy wrote:So, the conclusion was to automatically type "oxidan abusing mod powers" in the title of your thread?

What the hell is wrong with you. This is the worse case of assuming I've seen in a while around the HH Community.

It would be understandable if you had some sort of concrete proof of some illegal shit going on but you straight up when into attack mode over zero proof.

Get over yourself. Next time, how about you point out what you see and leave it at that? Because this was bullshit.


I edited the thread title and moved it here.
User avatar
Oxidan
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:31 am

Re: Oxidan Abusing Mod Powers

Postby PistolPete » Mon May 13, 2019 7:36 pm

Im not sure if its the same thing, sure looks like it, but during the Easter event, in places with loads of spawnballs, i witnessed something similar when the monsters would spawn from the spawnballs. I thought at the time it was just the game lagging from so many players and monsters, and the monsters were being killed by visually glitched grenades (i couldnt see the grenades, again thought it was just visual lag with the large amount of players/monsters spawning and being killed instantly).

In your video, there is a cowboy there, now he is only in wrangler which likely means he is not strong enough to normally kill Omegas, atleast not that fast (Could be wrong, but the average level 600-800 cannot), so maybe its some sort of glitch with cowboys? Going back to what I said before about during the event, there were cowboys there, and at one point i found spawnballs and there was just 1 other player and myself there (he was a cowboy), and i could never get any xp because he instantly killed all of them as they spawned, and he was not moving at all, and did not have a pet out. Also when they were instantly killed, they dropped coins but they seemed to get instantly collected (as seen in this video).

No idea if this is actually true, it just fit together once i saw this, so might be worth investigating.
Last edited by PistolPete on Mon May 13, 2019 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
PistolPete
 
Posts: 164
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:33 pm

Re: Oxidan Abusing Mod Powers

Postby ihasarchery » Mon May 13, 2019 7:37 pm

Oxidan wrote:
Boozy wrote:So, the conclusion was to automatically type "oxidan abusing mod powers" in the title of your thread?

What the hell is wrong with you. This is the worse case of assuming I've seen in a while around the HH Community.

It would be understandable if you had some sort of concrete proof of some illegal shit going on but you straight up when into attack mode over zero proof.

Get over yourself. Next time, how about you point out what you see and leave it at that? Because this was bullshit.


I edited the thread title and moved it here.


Seems it was already explained to you. Next time, just worry about yourself instead of trying to get in on creating bullshit like the rest.
Image


Kudos to Miso for the avatar!
User avatar
ihasarchery
 
Posts: 4375
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:10 pm

Re: Oxidan Abusing Mod Powers

Postby Oxidan » Mon May 13, 2019 7:38 pm

The only time I have never used my power as a mod to take advantage of HH. The one time that could be considered as abuse was unbanning someome and letting someome take pets off the acct. Coke asked me about that and I was 100% honest about it and it hasn't happened again.

I also got 0 gain from letting them take the pets (it mighta just been one).
User avatar
Oxidan
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:31 am

Re: Oxidan Abusing Mod Powers

Postby Kaz » Mon May 13, 2019 7:38 pm

If you watch the first 20 seconds you can see he clicked something
IGN: MrKaz
Guild: Hydrax
Image
Kaz
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat May 11, 2019 4:13 pm

Re: Oxidan Abusing Mod Powers

Postby Boozy » Mon May 13, 2019 7:42 pm

Seems it was already explained to you. Next time, just worry about yourself instead of trying to get in on creating bullshit like the rest.


Me worry about myself? YOU worry about yourself you piece of shit! You posted this publicly and.... i'm not allowed to have an opinion to this stupid shit?

You went on the video defaming an entire guild


Take your own advice. I mean really, all this could of been avoided if you just used your brain first.


Anyways, lol i'm going to voice my opinion regardless what you or anybody here has to say to me. Might as well get use to it.
Last edited by Boozy on Mon May 13, 2019 7:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
Boozy
 
Posts: 492
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:27 pm

Re: Oxidan Abusing Mod Powers

Postby Oxidan » Mon May 13, 2019 7:43 pm

Kaz wrote:If you watch the first 20 seconds you can see he clicked something



Who? ihas? I'm telling you now to stop accusing ihas. It was not him. Unless he was there before I got there (which he could have been.) This was happening before ihas was on the map.
User avatar
Oxidan
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:31 am

Re: Oxidan Abusing Mod Powers

Postby Kaz » Mon May 13, 2019 7:45 pm

Oxidan wrote:
Kaz wrote:If you watch the first 20 seconds you can see he clicked something



Who? ihas? I'm telling you now to stop accusing ihas. It was not him. Unless he was there before I got there (which he could have been.) This was happening before ihas was on the map.


Alright.
IGN: MrKaz
Guild: Hydrax
Image
Kaz
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat May 11, 2019 4:13 pm

Re: Oxidan Abusing Mod Powers

Postby ihasarchery » Mon May 13, 2019 7:50 pm

PistolPete wrote:Im not sure if its the same thing, sure looks like it, but during the Easter event, in places with loads of spawnballs, i witnessed something similar when the monsters would spawn from the spawnballs. I thought at the time it was just the game lagging from so many players and monsters, and the monsters were being killed by visually glitched grenades (i couldnt see the grenades, again thought it was just visual lag with the large amount of players/monsters spawning and being killed instantly).

You do realize the PS were hacked and that server was open for anyone to get on it? Anyone could have gotten in there. I know a lot of you hate me for whatever reason and I see this as a feeble attempt to throw me under the bus. Its okay though because I didn't do it.
In your video, there is a cowboy there, now he is only in wrangler which likely means he is not strong enough to normally kill Omegas, atleast not that fast (Could be wrong, but the average level 600-800 cannot), so maybe its some sort of glitch with cowboys? Going back to what I said before about during the event, there were cowboys there, and at one point i found spawnballs and there was just 1 other player and myself there (he was a cowboy), and i could never get any xp because he instantly killed all of them as they spawned, and he was not moving at all, and did not have a pet out. Also when they were instantly killed, they dropped coins but they seemed to get instantly collected (as seen in this video).

No idea if this is actually true, it just fit together once i saw this, so might be worth investigating.


Grenade explosions would've been glitched on the screen. I been around long enough to see others do it, and even myself(hue). Also doubt they would add a grenade on the spawnball since you could see the bouncers instantly dying as well( can see that at 1:44 in the video, normally they fall to death).

Also why doesn't anyone mention the part where it was only happening in that server in their explanations/excuses?
Image


Kudos to Miso for the avatar!
User avatar
ihasarchery
 
Posts: 4375
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:10 pm

Next

Return to Report Player/Abuse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests