HELP! I GOT SCAMMED BY The_master_in_town

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

HELP! I GOT SCAMMED BY The_master_in_town

Postby ryno29 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:52 am

HELP! I GOT SCAMMED AND HE TOOK MY EVIL WINGS! He said that he wanted to "try out how they looked" and then he said that he's "give me his password" which he did, and then i accepted the trade. BUT, then he changed the password right after. He then proceeded to act like he was going to give them back. He then decided to tp all over the map and then taunted me and wouldn't give them back. He then sold my wings after telling me this: "Sometimes friends have to scam friends even if they don't want to" He is now trying to tell me how he didn't want to do it and how he always has wanted to have evil wings. EVEN THOUGH HE JUST SOLD THEM. So, I'm asking for him to get banned. Please, I worked for 2 hours at minimum wage in real life for this. My family doesn't have a lot of money, so this was something I had to work for. This was something that I didn't want to do. I didn't want to have to report The_master_in_town but i guess i have no other choice. I don't want to have this happen to anybody else, so i am begging that he is going to receive the proper punishment he deserves for scamming me.
ryno29

Re: HELP! I GOT SCAMMED BY The_master_in_town

Postby perseusisi » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:18 am

I support I know ryno .
I've known him for like one anda half months and he really did have the e wongs but I dunno about the scamming.
Anyway ryno do you remember me?
Pilot of yassu owner of cody_04 and brother of lydia07.
I chatted with you from all three accounts. Dunno I you knew it was me :D :D xD
IGN:cody_04
Spoiler: show
People I trust:
yassu
Himasai
Ssstark
lydia07
Andreyiy1
AryaShadeslayer
Archer_559
gamma_ray_burst
coke_na_rc
Future_Sav
And all their alts
perseusisi

Location: just outside the emperor's throne room, straining to get in.

Postby perseusisi » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:20 am

Btw of you've been playing hh for so long how come you're lvl Is so low?u didn't even know about the red bouncer event...
People I trust:
yassu
Himasai
Ssstark
lydia07
Andreyiy1
AryaShadeslayer
Archer_559
gamma_ray_burst
coke_na_rc
Future_Sav
And all their alts
perseusisi

Postby -Rektless- » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:37 am

ryno29 wrote:HELP! I GOT SCAMMED AND HE TOOK MY EVIL WINGS! He said that he wanted to "try out how they looked" and then he said that he's "give me his password" which he did, and then i accepted the trade. BUT, then he changed the password right after. He then proceeded to act like he was going to give them back. He then decided to tp all over the map and then taunted me and wouldn't give them back. He then sold my wings after telling me this: "Sometimes friends have to scam friends even if they don't want to" He is now trying to tell me how he didn't want to do it and how he always has wanted to have evil wings. EVEN THOUGH HE JUST SOLD THEM. So, I'm asking for him to get banned. Please, I worked for 2 hours at minimum wage in real life for this. My family doesn't have a lot of money, so this was something I had to work for. This was something that I didn't want to do. I didn't want to have to report The_master_in_town but i guess i have no other choice. I don't want to have this happen to anybody else, so i am begging that he is going to receive the proper punishment he deserves for scamming me.

:cry: That really sucks ryno, it reminds me of a scam that happened to me 2 months ago when I was scammed 3 of my best pets. Well hope you don't quit. I support this
IGN: Rektlessness
My Scammed Pets Progression: Lv 160/210(around 51% completed)
Buying tix for 325k(Pm me in game)
It's a simple signature, nothing too fancy
-Rektless-

Postby ryno29 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:46 pm

perseusisi wrote:Btw of you've been playing hh for so long how come you're lvl Is so low?u didn't even know about the red bouncer event...

Um, I left the game for like 2 years. That's why. Also, just btw, he stole my e wings and sold them. THEN, he got "his own" by using the money he got from "selling mine"
ryno29

Postby ryno29 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:49 am

Can anybody help me out.....? :|
ryno29

Postby -Rektless- » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:41 pm

ryno29 wrote:Can anybody help me out.....? :|

How could we help you? Donations? You should try to get enough evidence to get coke's attention, so justice could be done. Anyway, what assistance do you need?
IGN: Rektlessness
My Scammed Pets Progression: Lv 160/210(around 51% completed)
Buying tix for 325k(Pm me in game)
It's a simple signature, nothing too fancy
-Rektless-

Postby Cola_Noob_Jr » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:43 pm

ryno29 wrote:HELP! I GOT SCAMMED AND HE TOOK MY EVIL WINGS! He said that he wanted to "try out how they looked" and then he said that he's "give me his password" which he did, and then i accepted the trade. BUT, then he changed the password right after. He then proceeded to act like he was going to give them back. He then decided to tp all over the map and then taunted me and wouldn't give them back. He then sold my wings after telling me this: "Sometimes friends have to scam friends even if they don't want to" He is now trying to tell me how he didn't want to do it and how he always has wanted to have evil wings. EVEN THOUGH HE JUST SOLD THEM. So, I'm asking for him to get banned. Please, I worked for 2 hours at minimum wage in real life for this. My family doesn't have a lot of money, so this was something I had to work for. This was something that I didn't want to do. I didn't want to have to report The_master_in_town but i guess i have no other choice. I don't want to have this happen to anybody else, so i am begging that he is going to receive the proper punishment he deserves for scamming me.

Im with you :D
Breathing Fire, Living in fire
R.I.P my account - Cola_Noob_Jr (banned due to my pilots stupidity)
Cola_Noob_Jr

Postby ryno29 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:18 pm

-Rektless- wrote:
ryno29 wrote:Can anybody help me out.....? :|

How could we help you? Donations? You should try to get enough evidence to get coke's attention, so justice could be done. Anyway, what assistance do you need?

I don't really know how you guys can help. I'm just looking for help... However you want to do that, I will gladly accept it. I'm just wanting him to get banned or in trouble
ryno29

Postby ryno29 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:04 pm

Can anybody help me out?
ryno29

Postby ryno29 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:19 pm

Hey, I'm closing this post, because thanks to "Mysterious Moex" I now have a pair of Evil Wings. Thank you Moex. Thank you guys who viewed this post, and thank you to the people who were here for me. Thank you.
ryno29

Postby perseusisi » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:58 pm

Wow youre so lucky . When i got hacked and scamned none in robo city s1 gave me even 2k. I asked coke on forum but he never responded...
People I trust:
yassu
Himasai
Ssstark
lydia07
Andreyiy1
AryaShadeslayer
Archer_559
gamma_ray_burst
coke_na_rc
Future_Sav
And all their alts
perseusisi

Return to Report Player/Abuse