WHATS THE USE OF THE FORUM? MODERATORS AIN'T GONNA HELP

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

WHATS THE USE OF THE FORUM? MODERATORS AIN'T GONNA HELP

Postby venskie23 » Thu May 17, 2018 6:31 am

So it's already been 2 weeks and 2 days since i got locked. and i posted in forum for weeks earlier also but the problem is
moderators ain't gonna help us normal players?. the days that i want to farm suddenly stops. i already EMAILED ROBBY. POST ON FORUM WHATS NEXT? GO TO COKE_NA_RCs PLACE?!
venskie23

Re: WHATS THE USE OF THE FORUM? MODERATORS AIN'T GONNA HELP

Postby iica » Thu May 17, 2018 7:30 am

Whats next is you can respectfully Pm or email coke for help. Robby is mainly contacted for suggestions and important bugs and glitches. Coke is the moderator for the community. He can help you if your telling the truth. If not, he's not going to help.
iica

Postby venskie23 » Thu May 17, 2018 7:41 am

how to pm ? i message him on fb. i only have 1 account and every time i borrow account and onlines he is off. i do respect them a lot. but this thing needs to do a work. many of my guildmates and friends got locked also. but mine is the 1st one and its already 2 weeks. can u imagine it ? 2 weeks ? IF CAN READ OUT MY FIRST POST YOU CAN CHECK THERE MY REASON. so what now ? PROOF? i already give coke my PROOF. my items my money my pets. :evil:
venskie23

Postby iica » Thu May 17, 2018 9:59 am

Since your a new account, you need w8 a little to pm. Also, your not gonna get unbanned with a salty attitude.
I understand ur annoyed and junk, but you need to stay calm. Don't freak out. Just wait for an email back from him. He will get to you eventually. Stay patient
iica

Postby GuiIIer » Thu May 17, 2018 10:32 am

you better leave this game. coke won't ban you if you haven't done anything bad.
Spoiler: show
GuiIIer

Location: @Bartholomew's Shop Waiting for someone to come and talk to me.

Postby venskie23 » Thu May 17, 2018 11:26 am

GuiIIer wrote:you better leave this game. coke won't ban you if you haven't done anything bad.

so basically? getting locked already means I HAVE DONE SOMETHING BAD?! oh what a joke. SO FARMING IS A BAD IDEA? IT WAS AUTOLOCKED from the game. and i was just calm because i know that i didnt do anything bad. you know that they say. "PROTECT FOR WHAT IS RIGHT" if you cant understand that sentence then sorry. :mrgreen:
venskie23

Postby venskie23 » Thu May 17, 2018 11:29 am

iica wrote:Since your a new account, you need w8 a little to pm. Also, your not gonna get unbanned with a salty attitude.
I understand ur annoyed and junk, but you need to stay calm. Don't freak out. Just wait for an email back from him. He will get to you eventually. Stay patient

im sorry if i have a salty attitude i as just calm before but this time its not the same anymore 2 weeks without doing anything bad then got suddenly locked out ? but thank you for your response i appreciate it
venskie23

Postby helmet heros » Thu May 17, 2018 3:30 pm

iica wrote:Since your a new account, you need w8 a little to pm. Also, your not gonna get unbanned with a salty attitude.

As this man said above ^ Be patient. Pretty sure coke has a lot to deal with since the whole HH community is constantly spamming him with pms. It's essentially one man helping a entire community
Ign: bennythe3rd
League of legends,Maple Story,Watching Anime, Osu, and Minecraft(Rarely) Is what you'll find me on.
oh and Discord Pm me to add me :>
#GoodOldDays
helmet heros

Postby coke_na_rc » Thu May 17, 2018 7:54 pm

Like GuiIIer said. And database is not working for me so wait for a year
Beat that
Spoiler: show
coke_na_rc

Postby venskie23 » Thu May 17, 2018 11:10 pm

coke_na_rc wrote:Like GuiIIer said. And database is not working for me so wait for a year

sir coke, trading is a bad thing ? the last thing i trade was me buying a millennium legs with my guild mate and i pm you also in fb ( Venz Charles) i showed you my proof there. MY ITEMS. MY PET. MY MONEY. after that last trade i went to private server to farm ( a pay rent server ) then suddenly got locked.... sir coke please help me im just a normal player this is just my 1 account and 1 year waiting is not a good idea :( :oops: :( :(
venskie23

Postby venskie23 » Thu May 17, 2018 11:12 pm

coke_na_rc wrote:Like GuiIIer said. And database is not working for me so wait for a year

okay sir coke_na_rc i understand and THANK YOU FOR YOUR APPEARANCE AND LISTENING for my POST.
but i just hope that i can get unlocked because helmet-heroes helps me pays for my school tuition fee..
venskie23

Return to Report Player/Abuse