MisoSoup295 (Impersonator)

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

MisoSoup295 (Impersonator)

Postby MisoSoup247 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:40 pm

Disclaimer: I am not asking for a ban on this player, I am merely doing a report on him as I have had a history over the years of people impersonating me on facebook, youtube and in Helmet Heroes for the sole purpose of scamming other players. So if there are any future/past reports of this guy scamming or taking advantage of others, you can use this thread as evidence of the lengths he has gone to impersonate me.
-------------------------------------------------------------

So I found this guy while removing people from my enemies list... and from there, I had the most confused moments ever in my life. I was thinking back if I ever added this guy to my guild recently or if I was developing early stages of alzheimer's.

Went to guild house, saw someone called mamapoo say hi to me but I was too busy dealing with this. I checked out my member list and there was no "MisoSoup295" member to be found in it.

Then I had to go to my discord server and ask if anyone knew this guy but then I figured out...

...MisoSoup295 created a copy-cat Souper FriendIy Friends guild. He used a capital "i" instead of "l" in "Friendly".

Went back inside the guild house and confirmed it. I should also add that he has copied part of my guild description as well as claiming that I created his copy cat guild. He wrote "By MisoSoup247 MisoSoup295" in his guild description.

Image\

Before you go defending the guy(not saying you shouldn't), again I am not requesting a ban on this player. I have met many players over the years with "Miso" in their name and I know they that don't have any malicious intents but I have also met and have a long history of players impersonating me for the sole purposes of scamming others and this is the first time I've seen someone go to such lengths to copy me.

Disclaimer: I am not asking for a ban on this player, I am merely doing a report on him as I have had a history over the years of people impersonating me on facebook, youtube and in Helmet Heroes for the sole purpose of scamming other players. So if there are any future/past reports of this guy scamming or taking advantage of others, you can use this thread as evidence of the lengths he has gone to impersonate me.
MisoSoup247

Re: MisoSoup295 (Impersonator)

Postby Prostatus5 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:45 pm

Great find. The best things to think are that he won't scam people (hopefully).

I remember back when "Legolasstayle" was impersonating me. Good ol' days.
thanks naughty!^^
Spoiler: show

Kudos to Link Nestar ^^
http://steamcommunity.com/id/prostatus_5/ <-------- Add me on Steam!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCopJCRdg046d0q3a7ctdJZQ<-----subscribe
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water
Prostatus5

Return to Report Player/Abuse