Deej bands SlayerBlade

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

Deej bands SlayerBlade

Postby XxKillerxX » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:31 pm

I don't like the fact that SlayerBlade is banned form the forums. Which makes me come to the conclusion that there is a story behind it. Deej, SlayerBlade is one of my many good friends, and he doesn't have any reason to lie to me about this. So if he is telling the truth about you harassing, then we are going are going to have a problem. And he says you messaged him on the game, and SlayerBlade said it was a "pretty nasty". If you don't agree with this then you can go ahead and ban my forum account too. I couldn't care any less. But i WANT to hear form Deej about this matter not anyone else, unless Deej has also harassed you. If not i don't care what you heard or what you think you know. I just want to know why my friend has been banned AND harassed. :x :x :x
Last edited by XxKillerxX on Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
XxKillerxX
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:07 pm
Location: A place you won't survive

Re: Deej bands SlayerBlade

Postby itblobboy » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:33 pm

Slayerblade was banned?

I don't approve!
:shock: :o
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
User avatar
itblobboy
 
Posts: 9317
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Re: Deej bands SlayerBlade

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:57 pm

I've tAlked to Gret about recent moderations, he said he'd tell deej to lighten up a bit, he's not a bad guy, everyone who has been banned (as far as I know) has an actual reason, they probably weren't aware of it though.
Image
User avatar
SOUL_SLAYER
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:31 pm
Location: Behind you.

Re: Deej bands SlayerBlade

Postby XxKillerxX » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:02 am

SOUL_SLAYER wrote:I've tAlked to Gret about recent moderations, he said he'd tell deej to lighten up a bit, he's not a bad guy, everyone who has been banned (as far as I know) has an actual reason, they probably weren't aware of it though.



Even if he is a good guy he can't take advantage of the opportunity robby game him and start expelling people from the forums for no reason! :x I don't give a damn if he had the worst day you can possibly have.
User avatar
XxKillerxX
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:07 pm
Location: A place you won't survive

Re: Deej bands SlayerBlade

Postby itblobboy » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:05 am

Don't start contradicting...

It weakens your argument.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
User avatar
itblobboy
 
Posts: 9317
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Re: Deej bands SlayerBlade

Postby Mariofan1 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:41 am

I was told by SLayerblade a while ago that the reason he was banned was because "He won the war against the looters." I don't know fully, but he said Deej raged over the thread and banned him. That's what I was told anyways :|
User avatar
Mariofan1
 
Posts: 11366
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:36 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Deej bands SlayerBlade

Postby Pwow » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:48 am

Btw, isn't gret Robby's brother? Then, well,who's deej then? Is he related to Robby in some way?
Image

Thanks to Proximity for this awesome sig!
User avatar
Pwow
 
Posts: 583
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:09 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Deej bands SlayerBlade

Postby itblobboy » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:40 am

Pwow wrote:Btw, isn't gret Robby's brother? Then, well,who's deej then? Is he related to Robby in some way?


Gret is robby's brother.

Deej is a very long time friend.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
User avatar
itblobboy
 
Posts: 9317
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Re: Deej bands SlayerBlade

Postby Deej » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:01 am

XxKillerxX wrote:I don't like the fact that SlayerBlade is banned form the forums. Which makes me come to the conclusion that there is a story behind it. Deej, SlayerBlade is one of my many good friends, and he doesn't have any reason to lie to me about this. So if he is telling the truth about you harassing, then we are going are going to have a problem. And he says you messaged him on the game, and SlayerBlade said it was a "pretty nasty". If you don't agree with this then you can go ahead and ban my forum account too. I couldn't care any less. But i WANT to hear form Deej about this matter not anyone else, unless Deej has also harassed you. If not i don't care what you heard or what you think you know. I just want to know why my friend has been banned AND harassed. :x :x :x

First, I've never messaged him in game, nor have I harassed him or any other player. I have no reason to. Second, SlayerBlade would not be banned if he had not posted a pornographic image and then directly violate forum rule 4.e twice. Rest assured that there are no warnings, bans, or other punishments being made that are unwarranted.
Deej
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:48 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Re: Deej bands SlayerBlade

Postby lastmage » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:10 am

lets make it clear ;)

Deej wrote: SlayerBlade would not be banned if he had not posted a pornographic image and then directly violate forum rule 4.e twice.

Deej wrote: SlayerBlade would not be banned if he had not posted a pornographic image


Deej wrote:then directly violate forum rule 4.e twice.
Image
Knowlegde is POWER
User avatar
lastmage
 
Posts: 656
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:51 pm

Re: Deej bands SlayerBlade

Postby plak&shlak » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:47 am

he didnt say nothing dirty... in my school you talk dirty.. (the israel people are hard people) here its very comfortable language.. like britian.. believe me after you see israel people talking to each other.. you will see that slayer is very good guy.. when israel people play football or xbax or everything they are all the time cursing each other by this word: bit*h fu** g*y i will fu** you mother you are piece of sh*t etc... (i like the israel people the way they are.. always there are action..) and the best part is that also we cuse our friends we still just friends.. we dont do it to hurt.. we do it because we play football and someone dont pass you its fun to curse.. not because you really curse him or you want him to have bad life.. its because we are playing and we want to game so we just get "crazy" (maybe its wierd for your culture cause in your culture you laughting about people who have bad grammer... so also if he said something sexual as deej said he didnt do it to hurt someone
you dont need to ban someone cause you said he said something sexual... did he curse a girl? did he get a photo of a girl and put it here? did he talk about girls? no he dont.. so its not needed ban..
anyway you need to come to my country and see what is cursing (its our culture but we dnt do it to hurt someone)anyway.. dont ban slayer
Last edited by plak&shlak on Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
User avatar
plak&shlak
 
Posts: 4979
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:23 am
Location: israel

Re: Deej bands SlayerBlade

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:51 am

You guys are missing the point.
He did something wrong and was banned.
He may have done it by mistake or had done it on purpose. that is for slayer to say and for you to believe, but for now, what happened on the forum is done.
You can't change the past.
Image
User avatar
SOUL_SLAYER
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:31 pm
Location: Behind you.

Re: Deej bands SlayerBlade

Postby Tomatha » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:52 am

Guy stealing what I was gonna say wrote:You guys are missing the point.
He did something wrong and was banned.
He may have done it by mistake or had done it on purpose. that is for slayer to say and for you to believe, but for now, what happened on the forum is done.
You can't change the past.


If what Deej says he did is true (I have no reason to believe he'd be lying) then he did directly break forum rules in ways that result in an instant ban 3 times. With at least 1 being a perm ban. Whether some cultures are more tolerant of vulgarity is irrelevant since we're given a code of ethics to follow. Going against that code results in the attributed punishment.
The true master of everything to ever exist, as well as the ultimate illusionist, able to fool all of humanity into believing that they are in any position of power.
User avatar
Tomatha
 
Posts: 1429
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:26 am

Re: Deej bands SlayerBlade

Postby itblobboy » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:05 am

Really?

Well, I suppose I approve of the banning if he posted porn here...

I question how pornographic it was, but that's irrelevant enough for this audience composed of quite a few elementary school students. Well case closed, I suppose, 'cause like Toma said, he violated the terms of these forums and that's all it takes.

Sorry about that guy stealing what you were about to say, but carry on :arrow:

:lol:
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
User avatar
itblobboy
 
Posts: 9317
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Re: Deej bands SlayerBlade

Postby Tomatha » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:46 am

plak&shlak wrote:i know what he said and its really not pornographic... the american are so soft people its so sad... you should see how israel people age 9 talk...


The problem with Americans is that they're raised to be offended... Same reason practically EVERYONE sues EVERYONE (Yes, just like that episode of (Insert mainstream show here, they all do it.) Yeah, many people don't even realize suing is not as common other places. The giving of unlimited rights allows people to act like theirs are impeded by BOTH:
1) Not being able to say what you want to say (even if what they want to say infringes on the rights of others.)
2) Hearing someone say something the "Victim" doesn't want said (despite their being able to say most anything without infringing on their rights.)

Having said this, Many Americans still talk quite a bit dirty behind closed doors.
Last edited by Tomatha on Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
The true master of everything to ever exist, as well as the ultimate illusionist, able to fool all of humanity into believing that they are in any position of power.
User avatar
Tomatha
 
Posts: 1429
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:26 am

Re: Deej bands SlayerBlade

Postby Tomatha » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:51 am

SOUL_SLAYER wrote:
Tomatha wrote:
plak&shlak wrote:i know what he said and its really not pornographic... the american are so soft people its so sad... you should see how israel people age 9 talk...


The problem with Americans is that they're raised to be offended... Same reason practically EVERYONE sues EVERYONE (Yes, just like that episode of (Insert mainstream show here, they all do it.) Yeah, many people don't even realize suing is not as common other places. The giving of unlimited rights allows people to act like theirs are impeded by BOTH:
1) Not being able to say what you want to say (even if what they want to say infringes on the rights of others.)
2) Hearing someone say something the "Victim" doesn't want said (despite their being able to say most anything without infringing on their rights.)


cough text color cough

Fixed it before being reminded... Still getting used to it since I refuse to tell my whatchamajig to do it automatically for me.

Also, yeah, we're a bit off topic, but does it matter much now that the case is nearly unanimously justified? (Not that a lot of complaining would have countered a ban from blatant moderator insulting and possible porn)
The true master of everything to ever exist, as well as the ultimate illusionist, able to fool all of humanity into believing that they are in any position of power.
User avatar
Tomatha
 
Posts: 1429
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:26 am

Re: Deej bands SlayerBlade

Postby XxKillerxX » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:51 pm

SlayerBlade showed me what Deej calls "porn" is nothing but two little anime girls wearing swim suits. :lol:
But he says it is suppose to be armor for girls. Deej, if we could just work something out here for SlayerBlade to be back up on the foums i would very much appreciate it. :mrgreen:
User avatar
XxKillerxX
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:07 pm
Location: A place you won't survive

Re: Deej bands SlayerBlade

Postby itblobboy » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:24 pm

XxKillerxX wrote:two little anime girls wearing swim suits. :lol:


That doesn't necessarily make it better... Depending on a decently large number of factors. :shock:
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
User avatar
itblobboy
 
Posts: 9317
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Re: Deej bands SlayerBlade

Postby lastmage » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:24 pm

XxKillerxX wrote:SlayerBlade showed me what Deej calls "porn" is nothing but two little anime girls wearing swim suits. :lol:



ok it was just 2 little anime girls wearing swim suits

but

Deej wrote:then directly violate forum rule 4.e twice.


forum rule 4.e
Gret wrote:4. Policing
e. An exception to the three strike rule applies when users contact team members personally (via any method) and post insulting, indecent, or vulgar material. Such users may be subject to an immediate permanent ban.
Image
Knowlegde is POWER
User avatar
lastmage
 
Posts: 656
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:51 pm

Re: Deej bands SlayerBlade

Postby Sintoque » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:07 am

Man I have enough of this bickering.

Hey kiddos, grow up a little bit. You do not question people of authority of a website. They could just run a SQL query and wipe you out of your mere existence in their realm.

OR (this is my favourite)

if username == yours, then regex(whatever you might say) to "I am an idiot". :lol:
⚛ D U N A M I S ⚛


IM JUST STILL LURKING
User avatar
Sintoque
 
Posts: 1247
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:12 am

Re: Deej bands SlayerBlade

Postby Ky372 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:09 am

Sintoque wrote:Man I have enough of this bickering.

Hey kiddos, grow up a little bit. You do not question people of authority of a website. They could just run a SQL query and wipe you out of your mere existence in their realm.

OR (this is my favourite)

if username == yours, then regex(whatever you might say) to "I am an idiot". :lol:


Whilst I agree that this bickering is dumb and childish, I must disagree with your "You do not question people of authority of a website". If they are never policed themselves or questioned, this leads to a corrupt moderation team, and you do *NOT* want that... trust me -_-
~ Admin of Helmet Heroes Wiki. Contact me for anything wiki related!
Ky372
 
Posts: 863
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:05 pm

Re: Deej bands SlayerBlade

Postby Sintoque » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:12 am

I trust Robby, Gret and Deej integrity, and no one should ever policed them. Nuff said.
⚛ D U N A M I S ⚛


IM JUST STILL LURKING
User avatar
Sintoque
 
Posts: 1247
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:12 am

Re: Deej bands SlayerBlade

Postby XxKillerxX » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:33 pm

I'm not really that mad that he is banned, he just said it was one pic. But one pic is all it takes. And my trust for him is thinning. He says Deej harassed him but Deej says he has no reason to. So that makes things kinda itchy if there are two stories, because he kept going on and on how Deej harassed him. But he can still play the game. Not like Deej has control over who is banned in the game. So if i were SlayerBlade i'd be thankful that i still get to enjoy the game. But i would get it if he felt kinda left out.
Last edited by XxKillerxX on Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
XxKillerxX
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:07 pm
Location: A place you won't survive

Re: Deej bands SlayerBlade

Postby fallenangel » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:07 pm

XxKillerxX wrote:SlayerBlade showed me what Deej calls "porn" is nothing but two little anime girls wearing swim suits. :lol:
But he says it is suppose to be armor for girls. Deej, if we could just work something out here for SlayerBlade to be back up on the foums i would very much appreciate it. :mrgreen:

Next time I go to the pool when I see a girl in a swimsuit I'm gonna yell why you being porn in public.... Wait I'm a girl and i wear swimsuits well them I'm screwed if its porn
Credits to miso
Image
please give a damn (click signature)
Spoiler: show
Image

If I could kill you, I would
But it's frowned upon in all fifty states
Having said that, burn in hell!
fallenangel
 
Posts: 2492
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:28 am
Location: The land of invisible blue unicorns where it rains nutella daily

Re: Deej bands SlayerBlade

Postby Deej » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:17 am

XxKillerxX wrote:SlayerBlade showed me what Deej calls "porn" is nothing but two little anime girls wearing swim suits. :lol:

You were shown the incorrect image then, and it would be inappropriate to describe the image on the forum.

XxKillerxX wrote:He says Deej harassed him but Deej says he has no reason to. So that makes things kinda itchy if there are two stories, because he kept going on and on how Deej harassed him.

If he has any proof of this, I strongly encourage him to email it directly to Robby. I know that if I were being harassed by a moderator of a game's forum, I would not hesitate to screen shot the harassment, or even take a picture of it with a camera, so that I could report the incident to a higher authority.

That being said, I know for a fact that I have not messaged him in game for any reason, thus any proof does not exist. I do not take any moderator action without a justified reason, nor am I out to take action against any specific person(s). When reading the forums, I don't even pay attention to the names of posters unless further action is required. I volunteer my time to help moderate the forum and take it seriously because it is directly helping my good friend. Using my time to harass people on the forum would be a waste of Robby's, Gret's, and my own valuable time. To be honest, I find his false accusations that I am harassing him to be quite childish and insulting.

I apologize for grammatical errors. It has been a long day and I am exhausted.
Deej
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:48 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Next

Return to Report Player/Abuse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests