Just Great

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

Re: Just Fucking Great

Postby StarTrooper » Fri May 12, 2017 9:42 am

Ten wrote:you stole his sig. whats up with people stealing sigs nowadays

i didnt steal anybody`s sig
hi this signature was made by me
StarTrooper

Postby Ten » Fri May 12, 2017 9:51 am

StarTrooper wrote:

so you asked LNT for his sig?
Ten

Postby ChristoperFPS » Fri May 12, 2017 3:18 pm

Ten wrote:
StarTrooper wrote:

so you asked LNT for his sig?

LoveNoThot and her* and she said she didnt care in discord
phamtoom is mah bestfriend u cant have him
Bezu wrote:A legendary Pokemon arrives and uses area burn
It was super effective

Helmet Heroes Tournament
Fav Song:Drowning: Boogie Wit Da Hoodie
ChristoperFPS

Re: Just stardickheadyouFuckingprick Great

Postby penhead » Sat May 13, 2017 1:25 am

StarTrooper wrote:i didnt steal anybody`s sig

Yeah, mate, try telling that to the person that bloody made it. Cunt. Who d'you think you are running about your shambles of a life with a sig that has someone else's name on. Look at it, does it look like it says "TwatWanker" on it? No. It's not yours you shit, it belongs to LoveNoThot. Like fuck, mate, how much of an idiot are you to think no one will notice it was stolen, when it belongs to someone that is popular in the place you choose to use it in. Just how sad is your life to make you go and steal something so shamelessly. Not got enough coins to buy one from these other people? They say in the middle east you get your hands chopped off for stealing, let's go for a visit. Bloody twat.
penhead

Postby LNT » Sat May 13, 2017 1:50 am

StarTrooper wrote:

Can u take off thte sig pls its getting annoying and it literally has the name on it
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
LNT

Postby StarTrooper » Sat May 13, 2017 8:50 am

LNT wrote:
StarTrooper wrote:

Can u take off thte sig pls its getting annoying and it literally has the name on it

nope i wont take it off only if lovenothot ask`s ill take it off a nub like u asking nah dere bud i wont
StarTrooper

Postby StarTrooper » Sat May 13, 2017 10:17 am

penhead wrote:

Yeah, mate, try telling that to the person that bloody made it. Cunt. Who d'you think you are running about your shambles of a life with a sig that has someone else's name on. Look at it, does it look like it says "TwatWanker" on it? No. It's not yours you shit, it belongs to LoveNoThot. Like fuck, mate, how much of an idiot are you to think no one will notice it was stolen, when it belongs to someone that is popular in the place you choose to use it in. Just how sad is your life to make you go and steal something so shamelessly. Not got enough coins to buy one from these other people? They say in the middle east you get your hands chopped off for stealing, let's go for a visit. Bloody twat.

LOL ur butthurt and triggered lovenothot said i can use it so hush
StarTrooper

Postby ChristoperFPS » Sat May 13, 2017 10:20 am

StarTrooper wrote:
penhead wrote:

LOL ur butthurt and triggered lovenothot said i can use it so hush

he is the one who made it ( i think) so technically speaking he should be able to tell u to remove it
phamtoom is mah bestfriend u cant have him
Bezu wrote:A legendary Pokemon arrives and uses area burn
It was super effective

Helmet Heroes Tournament
Fav Song:Drowning: Boogie Wit Da Hoodie
ChristoperFPS

Postby StarTrooper » Sat May 13, 2017 10:20 am

Yeah, ate, try telling that to the person that bloody made it. Cunt. Who d'you think you are running about your shambles of a life with a sig that has someone else's name on. Look at it, does it look like it says "TwatWanker" on it? No. It's not yours you shit, it belongs to LoveNoThot. Like fuck, mate, how much of an idiot are you to think no one will notice it was stolen, when it belongs to someone that is popular in the place you choose to use it in. Just how sad is your life to make you go and steal something so shamelessly. Not got enough coins to buy one from these other people? They say in the middle east you get your hands chopped off for stealing, let's go for a visit. Bloody twat.[/quote]
LOL ur butthurt and triggered lovenothot said i can use it so hush[/quote]
he is the one who made it ( i think) so technically speaking he should be able to tell u to remove it[/quote]
nah mate if sombody wants me to remove it ask me nicely
StarTrooper

Postby Bezu » Sat May 13, 2017 10:21 am

penhead wrote:

A legendary Pokemon arrives and uses area burn
It was super effective
This signature will self-destruct in 10 seconds, good luck Jim
Bezu

Postby StarTrooper » Sat May 13, 2017 12:26 pm

Bezu wrote:
penhead wrote:

A legendary Pokemon arrives and uses area burn
It was super effective

wasent really a burn it just looks like he was super mad at that time and acts like a 5 year old couldve just asked nicely as the maker of the sig and i would have happerly removed it for him i removed the sig cuz lovenothot asked me
StarTrooper

Postby LNT » Sat May 13, 2017 2:52 pm

i didnt steal anybody`s sig[/quote]
Can u take off thte sig pls its getting annoying and it literally has the name on it[/quote]
nope i wont take it off only if lovenothot ask`s ill take it off a nub like u asking nah dere bud i wont[/quote]
How are u gonna call someone a nub when u don't even know them u make zero since this why people quit cuz stupid people like u
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
LNT

Postby StarTrooper » Sat May 13, 2017 3:36 pm

LNT wrote:i didnt steal anybody`s sig

Can u take off thte sig pls its getting annoying and it literally has the name on it[/quote]
nope i wont take it off only if lovenothot ask`s ill take it off a nub like u asking nah dere bud i wont[/quote]
How are u gonna call someone a nub when u don't even know them u make zero since this why people quit cuz stupid people like u[/quote]
im stupid? o no dude u mean ur stupid it was a joke haha calling u a nub was a joke u call me stupid? do u not understand a joke/sarcasm
StarTrooper

Re: Just Great

Postby Ten » Sun May 14, 2017 8:52 pm

its not the person who made the sigs sig its the person who bought the sig. and i guess if he gives it away then he gives it away. deal with it
Ten

Wow, those quotes are garbage

Postby DaviM12 » Mon May 15, 2017 12:28 pm

DaviM12

Previous

Return to Report Player/Abuse